YOUR SMILE | love live! ✓

By EYDEL_

❝ just how far are you willing to go to chase your feelings? ❞ -これから [korekara] + a collection of love live... More

Requests ♥ [CLOSED]
cold!Eli × Nozomi
cold!Eli × Nozomi [part 2]
Yōu × Reader
Kanan × Reader
Yoshiko × innocent!Reader
Hanamaru × male!Reader
Kotori × trap!Reader
Kanan × jealous!Mari
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 2]
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 3]
Maki × child!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader × Riko
Dia × trap!Reader × Mari
Eli × mute!Reader
cheater!Eli × loving!Reader
Maki × jealous!Nico
Kanan × Reader × Yōu
Aqours × mute!Reader
Eli × abused!Reader
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli [part 2]
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader [part 2]
Maki × dying!Reader × Umi
Riko × male!Reader
Riko × male!Reader [part 2]
Dia × Mari × Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader [part 2]
Nico × Kotori × Reader
arrogant!adult!Nico × autistic!Reader × engaged!adult!Maki
μ's × photographer!Reader
μ's × photographer!Reader [part 2]
autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader × rude!werewolf!antisocialidol!dense!Chika
delinquent!Nico × studentcouncil!Maki
Ruby × dandere!male!Reader
immature!Umi × clueless!Reader
suicidal!killer!Kotori × target!rich!Reader
shy!firstyear!loving!Riko × yandere!loner!werewolf!rude!Reader
shy!photographystudent!Ruby × punk!delinquent!Reader
Eli × friendly!depressed!grimreaper!Reader
Maki × female!Reader
Riko × shameless!Reader
depressed!Rin × Reader
Kanan × shy!dancer!Reader
Maki × male!Reader
flirt!Tsubasa × Honoka
Maki × insane!murderer!Reader
Maki × soccer!player!Reader
Maki × flirty!werewolf!male!Reader
tsundere!ghost!Dia × kuudere!Reader
Hanayo × tsundere!Reader
Yo × Riko
Kanan × shy!female!Reader
mermaid!Kanan × female!pirate!Reader
Riko × nerdy!male!Reader
detective!selfconscious!Hanamaru × caféowner!killer!Reader
princess!Umi × peasant!thief!Reader
Kanan × kpopidol!male!Reader
prince!Yōu × princess!Riko
depressed!Maki × dying!reincarnating!Reader
epilogue.
afterword.
with love.

adult!singer!Honoka × autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader

2.6K 63 137
By EYDEL_

dedicated to and requested by Kistune123 and Dopeyzz

→ to the one who started it all.

QOTD:

guess what honoka is doing right now.

for me, she’d most likely be snoring on her bed or something, late for work. because that’ll probably be me in a few years time.

disclaimer; the character you portray is not an actual representation of the entire autistic population. it is merely behaviour that i have observed from a close relative. this is not meant to hurt anyone.

edited.|

|As Time Goes By|

  BREATHING IN THE stale smell of the city, you made your way through the swirling crowds. Now that it was Christmas, everyone was busy getting presents for the loved ones.

  You, however, did not have anyone in mind, and you were more interested in the beautiful lights strung through the trees and the lamps that lit up the paths.

  “Hey, can you walk faster?” A rude voice called in Japanese from behind you, and you turned to face the taller stranger.

  “No. You walk. Faster.” You muttered out, slightly annoyed, and turned back to the path.

  “Rude. And by the way, Japanese isn’t meant to be spoken in pauses.” The stranger spoke again, trying to shove past you, and a scoff slipped out of her mouth.

  “You. Rude.” You huffed, stopping again, letting the person bump into you.

  “Okay, that’s it–” The girl was cut off by another much kinder voice.

  “Sorry, my friend is a little worked up from earlier. Security almost didn’t let her through because the dogs kept barking at her.” Soft ocean blue eyes stared into yours, and it was as if actual kindness was looking back at you.

  “I’m not worked up!” The ruder voice protested, and you stared daggers at her.

  Even though she was wearing a mask and sunglasses, you could see her unique shade of orange hair and a small bunch of three braids next to her left ear.

  Who wears sunglasses in the midst of winter?

  “Just calm down, Chika-chan. This girl didn’t do anything to you.” The nicer girl spoke, and she had short grey hair which appeared to bounce with her every step.

Wait. Chika? You paused in your train of thought, slightly bewildered. Chika. As in Takami Chika, the famous leader of the school idol group, Aqours? What were they doing here in New York?

  “You. Aqours.” You questioned in a monotone voice, leaning closer to the grey-haired girl, who you now knew to be Watanabe Yōu, a member of the same group, as faint jazz music echoed in the background, attracting your attention a little.

  “Ah.” Yōu giggled nervously, using a hand to rub the back of her neck and added: “You found us out.”

  “Don’t tell anyone!” Chika interrupted in a threatening tone, her voice in between a shout and a whisper. “We’re supposed to be hiding from the press.”

  You gave her an obstinate look and turned back to Yōu. “Promise.”

You must remember this,
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.

  Further intrigued by the music and the somewhat familiar voice, you followed the lovely sound to the city square, where people were swarming around, and you instantly felt uncomfortable, but you were determined to find out who was singing that beautiful song.

The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

  The deeper you walked into the crowd, the stronger and more powerful the melody was to you. Finally, as the sea started thinning, you could see, rather clearly, that there was a lone figure at the end of the path, singing into a mic, her ginger hair wrapped in a beanie, eyes closed as she channeled her very soul into the lyrics.

  Unknowingly, Yōu and Chika had followed you, and startled when they saw who it was. You yourself were standing with your mouth wide open. 

  Because right in front of you, in the flesh, was Kousaka Honoka, the world-wide known girl for having started μ’s, which saved their high school from closing down, and had proceeded to win Love Live! — the annual competition held in Japan for school idol groups all over the country.

  You really could not believe your own two eyes. Was this excitement you felt? Your parents had tried to explain to you what different emotions felt, and you did not really understand, but you felt that you finally understood what they were trying to tell you all along.

  You were about to shout to her, but then, Chika gave you a death glare and jabbed you in the ribs, sulking off in the process with Yōu following her. But then, the grey-haired girl stopped and gestured for you to follow them.

And when two lovers woo,
They still say, “I love you.

  You gave her an apologetic smile and shook your head, feeling a mysterious force holding you in your place as you listened to Honoka’s beautiful voice.

  And soon, the sounds of her music washed over you, isolating you from the rest of the world, as if you were in a completely different dimension altogether.

  You felt those words form on your lips, compelling you to say them out loud. “Pretty.”

  “Huh?” Honoka looked up as she stopped singing, and there you were, (e/c) eyes staring at her in so much awe and fascination.

On that you can rely,
No matter what the future brings,

  She smiled, an unknown feeling welling up in her stomach, and called out to you. “Thanks!”

  She’s beautiful. The gingerhead blushed when her own thoughts echoed in her mind so prominently that it caught her off guard. Her eyes roamed over you, taking in your smaller frame and captivating features that seemed to be luring her in like bait.

  “You are Honoka.” You nervously muttered out, moving closer to her and staring into her blue eyes.

  “Yes. What’s your name?” She inquired, stepping towards you, away from her mic.

  You started backing away a little, not sure how to respond, but you answered her anyway. “(Y/N).”

  “It’s okay, you don’t need to move so far away when you’re talking to me, (Y/N)-chan.” Honoka soothed, approaching you again.

  This time, you stayed rooted to the ground, mesmerized by her energetic blue eyes. Who knew that eyes could be so enchanting, as if they could tell you exactly how a person feels and precisely what they were thinking. 

  “Is there something wrong?” Honoka asked, drifting closer to you. 

  “No.” You abruptly replied, trying to pull your fangirling self together.

  Honoka lifted her wrist to check the watch that was ticking faithfully, and she gasped slightly.

  “Look at the time! Yukiho will be mad if I’m late for dinner!” She hastily shoved all of her things into her bag, and took up the strap, waving goodbye to you.

  “See you around, (Y/N)-chan!” She called out, and the last of her was blocked out by crowds of people starting to gather again.

  Slightly crestfallen, you turned away from the people buzzing around you, but then you spotted something.

  A mic in its holder leaned against the brick wall.

  Honoka. Was your first thought.

  In her rush to get home, she must have forgotten her mic. Standing there, with the mic, you could only wonder what to do with it.

  I’ll bring it back. To her. You smiled happily to yourself, and took the mic and its holder up, feeling its comforting weight in your hands.

As time goes by.

  “Oh no!” Honoka yelped out in her room, and turned around wildly, searching frantically through heaps of clothes.

  “What’s the matter again, Onee-chan?” Yukiho poked her head into the room and almost exclaimed at how messy it was.

  “I might have left my mic at the street interchange again!” Honoka whined, and buried her face into her hands.

  Yukiho felt like taking her sister by the hair and cooking her together with the carrot stew she was brewing right now.

  “That’s the sixth time this month.” Yukiho sighed, and leaned halfheartedly against the wall.

  “At least help me find it!” Her older sister whined, and stood up, reaching for the door just as the doorbell rang.

  Yanking the door open, she came face to face with a pair of timid (e/c) orbs, and her stomach fell through a bottomless hole.

  “(Y/N)-chan?” She stuttered out, her blue eyes slightly confused. “How did you find me?”

  You shivered slightly due to the cold crisp of the air, and Honoka hesitantly invited you in, closing the door behind her.

  “Yours.” You indicated the mic you were holding, and you set it down by the dining table. “I followed you.”

  Nodding in understanding, the gingerhead took up her mic and bowed as a form of thanks, leaving the dining area.

  “Who are you?” Yukiho questioned, looking at you curiously.

  “(Y/N).” You gave her a small nod of acknowledgement and sat yourself down awkwardly at the table. Yukiho stared at you oddly, and shrugged it off. Perhaps you were just quiet.

  “Anyway, (Y/N)-chan, do you want to stay for dinner? I’m pretty sure that we have spare servings for you.” Honoka probed, having come back from placing her mic in her room.

  You turned red, and thoughts fired back and forth across your brain. She wants me to stay? What am I supposed to say? Oh no oh no oh no.

  “(Y/N)-chan?” Honoka waved a hand in front of you, causing you to snap out of your internal battle.

  “I stay?” The gingerhead’s request left you shell-shocked and you could not really register anything that was going on now.

  After all, the leader of the most famous school idol group in Japan was inviting you to stay for dinner! How was that not mind-blowing?

  “Yes. Er...as thanks for returning my mic to me.” She scratched the back of her neck, smiling awkwardly.

  You slowly nodded your head, and inside, Honoka was jumping up and down like crazy.

  She agreed! Honoka cheered internally and did a small fist pump, earning her a slightly weird look from you.

  Yukiho, who was watching this entire scene, giggled to herself, deciding to push this a step further. “Oh, Onee-chan, I forgot to mention, I’m meeting Alisa for dinner.”

  “Eh?!” Honoka exclaimed, her blue eyes shooting from Yukiho to you, anxiety clearly present in her gaze.

  “It’s fine, I’ve got extra carrot stew for (Y/N)-san, she can take it. Plus, there’s bread to couple it, so enjoy yourselves!” And with that, Yukiho haphazardly grabbed her sling bag and dashed out of the apartment, leaving you and Honoka alone at the dining table.

  A bowl of piping hot carrot stew in her hand, Honoka made her way out of the kitchen and set it down gently in front of you.

  Staring at her intently, you tried to feel how she was feeling. You did know that you felt less intimidated now that there were only the two of you, but you wanted to understand how to feel.

Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date.

  You were confused by the mere aspect of it, you were just an empty shell, but you felt that you wanted to be more than that.

  You wanted to be someone.

Hearts full of passion
Jealously and hate.

  “Eat up,” Honoka said casually, taking her seat beside you.

Don’t people usually sit opposite their companions during dinner? Or probably it was just your perception of it.

Woman needs man
And man must have his mate

  “Thanks.” You mumbled awkwardly, dipping a soup spoon into the orange liquid. A small chink signalled to you that Honoka had placed the bread bowl onto the table.

  “Like it?” Your companion asked after several minutes of silence and clinking of cutlery against ceramic bowls.

  You nodded shyly, finishing off the soup with a slice of bread.

  “Where do you stay?” Honoka asked gently, hoping to at least drop you home and a hint of where you resided.

  “(New York Address).”

  (a/n; because of the jokes.)

  “That’s near,” Honoka replied, wiping her mouth, trying to hide any sort of excitement whatsoever. “I can walk you home. Besides, it’s dangerous to be out alone at this hour.”

  You gaped, unsure of what to say. Sure, you felt a tiny spark of happiness start in your stomach, but didn’t she have more important things to do?

  “I’ll take that as a yes then,” Honoka giggled, and got up from her seat. “Let’s go home, (Y/N)-chan.”

  “And then...Tsubasa-chan had a shock when I actually did give her a dog for her birthday! I went to the animal farm especially for that with Maki-chan. The Dalmatians were so cute!”

  You could only listen as Honoka rained all sorts of stories onto you, and you were honestly quite baffled.

  Why was she telling you all this? You did not deserve this privileged attention from her.

  She walked with a skip in her step ahead of you, the Christmas lights along the path casting her figure in dim blue light.

  She laughed softly, stopping in front of you suddenly. “There was this huge dog that kept tugging Maki-chan’s skirt to get her attention, and–”

  Her face was so close to yours, her captivating blue eyes seeming to hold the secrets to the stars.

  Time itself stopped, as the two of you gazed into each others’ souls. In her, you could see everything that you could never be.

  And in you, she saw everything that she had ever wanted.

  “So–Sorry, (Y/N)-chan, I wasn’t watching my space.” She apologized first, pulling herself back forcefully, as if she could not bear to even leave you in the first place.

  You blushed a rose red and nodded shyly while she slowed down to wait for you, intertwining her fingers with yours, catching you by surprise.

  Exclaiming in shock, you tried to hide your red face with your hands, but Honoka prevented you from doing that with her firm hand in yours.

  Her face grew serious.

  “Are you autistic, (Y/N)-chan?” She asked cautiously, her blue eyes boring through yours.

  Turning away from her, you nodded slowly.

  “You don’t have to be ashamed.” Honoka whispered, her voice low and comforting.

  What had you done to meet such a wonderful person like her?

  “Here’s your place.” She continued, pulling you along to a familiar (p/c) apartment building in which you lived in by yourself.

  You turned around to face her, the winter air cold and harsh against your exposed skin.

  “I’ll see you soon. How about lunch tomorrow?” She asked, blue eyes sparkling with excitement, anxiously awaiting an answer.

That no one can deny.

“Okay.” You smiled happily, genuinely. “After school.”

■ a few months later|

  Why on Earth did you say yes that day?

  That was probably the dumbest thing you had ever done. Yet, she had given you so many memories, more than anyone had ever implicated. You could even say that she had changed your life ever since she had stepped into your little lonely world.

  Ever since then, she had been meeting you everyday, and even stayed over at your house a few times.

  Burying your face into your hands and rocking back and forth at the table, you could not help but recall how beautiful she looked when she was so free and happy.

  Which were two things you never understood but always wanted.

  “It’s the freak again.”

  You froze. Refusing to look up, you tightly squeezed your eyes closed and start rocking faster. Maybe they will go away.

  But again, you were wrong.

  A hard shove caused you to fall out of your seat, your body screaming as it hit the hard cement floor.

  “Wow, it actually talks.” One of them said sarcastically, poking you with her black boot.

  Groaning slightly, you sat up and faced those three bullies as you did for practically every school day.

  And frankly, even though you were unsure of what to think about them, you did not really like their presence.

  “I saw you with Kousaka Honoka from μ’s yesterday. What were you thinking?! A thing like you doesn’t deserve her attention.” Another one probed and grabbed you by the collar, choking you in the process.

  Gasping for air, you tugged urgently at her wrists, pleading for her to let go. Scoffing, she complied, but kicked you roughly in the stomach, causing you to double over coughing.

  “I also heard that you’re having lunch with her today at (café name). You had better not go. We’ll be there instead of you.” She continued, hoisting her skirt higher above her waist so that it fell short above her knees. “If you show your ugly face, we’d find a way to deal with you.”

  And with that, the trio left.

  You trembled slightly as you stood up slowly, clutching your stomach in pain. And for the first time you knew, and felt, emotional pain.

  Their echoing words haunted you, and as you limped along the corridor with your school bag on your back, you started sobbing uncontrollably.

  Honoka. You could not deny it, but you had felt hurt when they said that you did not deserve Honoka’s time and attention.

  It was, perhaps, the first time you had a feeling pierce you that strongly.

  “(Y/N) couldn’t make it today, so we are here in her stead.” The trio told Honoka, circling around her like vultures targeting their prey.

  “I don’t believe you. She promised that she would come.” Honoka argued, the tray in her hands trembling ever so slightly.

  “Well, she is not worth your time anyway, so we came to take her place.” Their leader proclaimed proudly, arrogance channeling through her body and radiating from her every pore.

  “You can’t say that. She is wonderful company.” Honoka stated firmly and calmly, a warm feeling surging through her (that she usually got from talking to and about you) soothing her nerves. “Besides, she brings me bread.”

  You were stunned, and did not move from your position behind the pillar, hands wrapped firmly around the bento box.

  Honoka. You sadly stared at her from across the room, observing the way her blue eyes gazed steadily at the trio in front of her.

  “So what if she does? We can buy you as much bread as you want, cause we're filthy rich, unlike her.” (R/N) argued, edging closer to Honoka in the process.

  A frown adorns the gingerhead’s features and her blue eyes grew slightly murderous, like a sleeping monster had awoken from inside her.

  “She makes them for me. And that’s worth more than any of you.” Honoka finally set her tray down on the table, her shoulder squared as she looked down on the trio.

  (R/N) exchanged a nervous look with her companions, before backing away, the fire burning in Honoka’s eyes irking her. All the customers in the café were also shooting them annoyed looks, and that was the last nail in the coffin. In a flash, they were gone.

  When you made sure that they had left, you relaxed, letting yourself slide down the pillar, the dull throbbing in your abdomen fading.

  “(Y/N)-chan?”

  “So...you heard everything?” Honoka asked, biting off a chunk of the bread that you had baked for her as usual.

  You nodded slowly, and the two of you stared out at the setting sun. The entire day had been spent just going on little walks with Honoka holding your hand protectively, of which you had secretly felt like yanking yourself away.

  To end the day, the both of you were sitting on a park bench, letting the minutes whittle by.

It’s still the same old story
A fight for love and glory

  “Don’t listen to them. I think that you are a wonderful person.” Honoka whispered, her hand resting on top of yours, giving you as much as reassurance as she could.

  “I should not have spoken to you that day.” You whispered, your words coming out clear and consistent.

A case of do or die.

  Honoka gave you a look of surprise, and her eyes saddened slightly at your words. “I’ll say otherwise. Ever since I saw you staring at me with those beautiful eyes, I was caught.”

  She inched closer to you, her smell wrapping around you comfortingly. You turned to look at her, at the determination in her eyes.

The world will always welcome lovers.

  “You were worth every second, (Y/N)-chan, and nothing is going to make me change my mind.” Her eyes flickered to your lips, in a trance-like state. You locked your gaze with hers, resorting to a quiet agreement as she cupped your cheek with her free hand. “I love you for who you are. And that’s what matters.”

As time goes by.

  She closed the gap between the two of you, the taste of strawberry bread flooding your mouth hypnotically.

  When the both of you needed air, she pulled away, and nuzzled into your hair, gazing at the blood red sunset above. And in that point in time, you did not know what you had done to deserve such a wonderful person in your life.

  “And don’t you know?” Honoka whispered, blue eyes alight with emotions. “I don’t mind if you love me back or not, but you’re perfect to me.”

Oh yes,
The world will always welcome lovers.

  You pushed your nose into the crook of her neck, remaining there in an awkward position.

  “I know. And,” You rested your lips against her the smooth skin on her neck, making her shiver ever so slightly, the words you had wanted to say for so long sounding unfamiliar in your tongue. “I love you too.”

As time goes by.

→seriously though, guys. the address jokes are getting old.

→ don’t worry, i still appreciate you all the same :>

[joyfulweirdo]

10.11.2018

next: delinquent!nico × studentcouncil!maki

instagram;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.5K 43
Yandere kakegurui one shot! most of em is fluff. [closed]
1.3M 34.4K 32
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club x Reader-chan One-shots! Put yourself into the anime! Fall in love with the characters all over again.
540K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...
237K 6.8K 24
One-shots of your favorite volleyball dorks (ू•ᴗ•ू❁) --- I do not own Haikyuu or any of the show/manga's characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furu...