Saintwood: Game Over ✔️ (Watt...

By angel48183

RJ Jones, Ryan and Alex's youngest son, is in his last year of college, along with Jordan and Frazier's young... More

Time to play catch up
Things always work out, well, most of the time
They dropped you on your head as a baby, didn't they?
What the hell were you thinking?
Love in an elevator or something like that
It's just the beginning
Booby Traps R Us
Frazier, you idiot!
Like father like son
Dancing in the moonlight
Homecoming, punch, and jealous girls
Slumber parties can be fun
Love is in the air
RJ, meet my parents, Carlos and Maria Santiago
The fallout
Sleeping arrangements
Ghostly ghouls and other spooky tales - a Halloween Chapter, the first part
Party and other nutty problems - the Halloween chapter, part two
Issues and other minor matters
The babies are coming!
Thanksgiving break or something like that
Thanksgiving problems, the second part of the Thanksgiving Chapter
Safety is the key
Now what?
It's all fun and games until you turn someone blue
Those who can do; those who can't teach
Step into Christmas, part one
Step into Christmas, part two
Some things never change, including birthdays, oh dear god
Meet the Santiago family, RJ
Time to return
When things go wrong, go right
My bloody Valentine
Come back to me
It's all fun and games until you get captured
Game on punk ass bitch
Game over, you lose
The truth
Things just took an unexpected turn
Well, sh*t, now what?
We got a surprise for you
Deadly cruise: spring break, part one
Deadly cruise: Spring Break, part two
Deadly cruise: spring break, part three
Final chaos in the making
Graduation: we finally made it
Weddings, weddings, and more weddings
We cordially invite you to the wedding of Ryan Jr and Emma
A fresh life in the making
All excellent things must end

Got to love fake funerals with the funeral crashers

2.9K 124 62
By angel48183

I heard a knock at the door as I finished tying my shoe. "Ready?" Dad asked me.

I pulled my pant leg down and stood up, grabbing my suit coat. "Yeah," I answered.

I came down the stairs as Drew, Matt, Liz, and Scarlett hugged me as they offered their condolences. I nodded as I thanked them. With that, we left for the funeral.

As everyone gathered inside, Reverend Lucas greeted them. Jordan pulled a few of us aside to shake our hands, leaving something in our palms and whispering in our ears, "Use this. It will make it more believable."

We shook our heads as we took a seat in the front row. We sat in front of three closed caskets. I glanced behind me to see Leo and Nik walk in with three women, taking a seat a few rows back. The women were wearing sunglasses.

We watched as the Santiago family entered, including the parents who shot us a glare. Yeah, we pissed Carlos and Maria off.

Jordan leaned over to dad and whispered, "You know they're gunning for us."

"Yeah, but we have a few tricks up our sleeves. Look," Dad whispered back, nodding.

They watched as Ace and his entire family entered, taking a seat, which caused Carlos and Maria to go white while the rest smirked.

Reverend Lucas began the service. It was lovely, I might add. Then we watched as Frazier got up and bawled like a baby lying on Emma's casket. "Why? Why did you have to go?" Frazier wailed dramatically.

"What is that idiot doing?" Elena whispered.

"You know, Frazier. He loves to crash a good funeral," mom said.

Marissa went up quickly and grabbed Frazier while looking at the Santiagos. "I'm so sorry. He just took Emma's death hard." They nodded, then Angelo walked up and said a few words. Xavier followed him, who added fuel to the fire with the way he talked about Leslie.

"That's my man," Leslie whispered, trying not to smile, earning an eye roll from her sisters.

Finally, I went up. With my back facing everyone, I used the stuff Jordan gave me. I slipped it into my pocket and looked at everyone as tears fell down my eyes.

"Emma was the love of my life. She was everything I wanted in someone. She gave me purpose, and for that, I will forever be grateful." I turned, placed my hand on her casket, leaned down, and placed a kiss on the coffin's lid. "I love you, baby, fly high." Just by doing that, it causes people to tear up. I turned and walked back to my seat.

"Thank you, RJ. That now concludes our services today. The family has offered people to come back to the house to celebrate Margarita, Leslie, and Emmaline," Reverend Lucas announced.

We all got up and walked out of the church. I walked past Emma, glancing at her, and she nodded. We all went back to the house, and people followed us, including Ace and his crew, along with the Santiagos. We must keep up appearances for everyone. As we all gathered, Dad, Jordan, and Frazier served food to everyone while Mom, Elena, and Marissa offered them beverages.

Matt walked up to me. "Who are the three girls in sunglasses?"

"Family friends," I said.

"Weird," Matt commented.

"RJ, I'm sorry to hear about Emma," Elijah said.

"Yeah," I replied somberly.

"Hey Eli, did you see those girls?" Matt asked Elijah.

"Nah, man, who are they?" Elijah questioned.

"RJ said they are family friends," Matt said.

"Really?" Elijah asked with confusion.

"Yeah, they know Damon and Maddie," I said. They shrugged. Honestly, I didn't know much about Damon and Maddie except they were cousins, so it made the story more plausible. I knew we would tell them the truth, but not now. While we all visited for a while, things were low key. I couldn't wait for people to leave. I had only been to a few funerals in my life, but they were enough for me. People came to pay their respects and offer sympathy only never to see them otherwise. The thought was cute, but sorely lacking if you asked me.

After people finally left and the coast was clear, Xavier and Angelo walked in and hugged their girls. I walked over to Emma, and she removed her glasses. I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Those were gracious things you said about us," Maggie said to us.

"What can I say? You bring out the romantic in me," Angelo said.

"Um, guys, I hate to break up this reunion, but what about sleeping arrangements?" Xavier asked.

"I guess you guys are staying with us," I said.

"What about your mom and dad?" Xavier asked.

"Dad? Can Xavier and Angelo stay here with the girls?" I yelled.

"I thought they already were," he yelled back.

I looked at them. "See, it's fine," I assured Xavier and Angelo.

They smiled, as did the girls. You know, with helping each other grieve together and all that bullshit. I showed them the rooms they would stay in while Emma and I went back to ours. We got changed for bed, and I walked over to her. "Red?" I questioned.

"It was Leo's idea," she shrugged.

"I like it. It makes you look sexy as hell," I said to her making her blush. I took my hand and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me as I looked down at her, then I leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my other arm around her, lifted her, did not break our kiss, and carried her to bed. I laid her down and slowly removed her top, revealing her chest. I pulled away and removed my tank.

I leaned back down and kissed her again, slowly moved down her body, leaving soft kisses. I took my hands and hooked them into her pajama bottoms and pulled them off of her. She reached up and pushed off my sweats as I pushed them down with my feet. As I continued to kiss her, I took my thumbs and hooked them around her panties, sliding them off. She did the same with my boxers until we were naked. I looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she whispered. I grabbed some protection and placed it on then crawled back on top of her. I moved her legs apart, positioning myself in between them. I reached up and placed my hands into hers. Looking into her eyes, and with a swift movement, I pushed myself into her. She let out a small gasp, moving her head up to me.

I whispered, "It's okay; I'll go slow." I started slowly thrust inside her as she tensed, but then I felt her body relax and move with me. I took my time as I made love to her. I thrust in and out of her while Emma ran her fingers up and down my back. I placed my hands on each side of her face as I gave her sensual kisses while she kissed me back. The moment could not have been more perfect. Just her and I together like this as I continued to make love to her. Then it happened, and we both exploded along with the ultimate pleasure. Oh, my god, that was amazing. I was so glad that I waited.

Afterward, we laid there with a blanket wrapped around us as I held her in my arms.

"I love you, Emma," I whispered as I stroke her hair with my hand.

"I love you more, RJ," she whispered back to me.

I propped myself up, and she rolled onto her back. I looked at her and smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"God, you're so beautiful," I commented.

"Oh, you're just saying that because we had sex," she said shyly.

"No, I mean it. If we did, you're still beautiful to me. Emma, you are everything to me. You are my world," I admitted.

She smiles, and I saw her steel-gray eyes sparkle in the dark as the moonlight hit them. I leaned down and kissed her again. When I stopped, that's when I noticed it. Well, shit. I sat up, and she sat up, then looked at me, confused. "What's wrong?" Emma questioned.

I got up and walked over, turning on the light. Emma looked down and screamed. Well, that shouldn't happen.

"Shh," I said, grabbing a pair of sweats, pulling them on quickly. "Go into the bathroom quickly."

She got up and ran into the bathroom naked. I tried to take care of the sheets, but it was too late. My parents opened the door and caught me getting rid of the evidence. Xavier and Angelo, along with the girls, showed up.

"Oh, hey, mom and dad. Emma thought she saw a spider," I said casually.

"Ah, hell," Xavier said, laughing.

My parents looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Where is Emma now?" Dad asked.

"Bathroom," I said, pointing at the bathroom.

"Ryan! It's not coming off! I will kill you," Emma yelled.

"Well, um, yeah, this is embarrassing," I said, running my hand through my hair.

Xavier and Angelo were rolling with laughter as Maggie and Leslie had wide eyes.

"I'll take care of this. You take care of RJ," mom said to dad.

Dad sighed, "Come on, son, it's time to explain a few things."

I dropped my head as I walked out of the room while mom helped Emma.

"Damn, this is classic," Xavier said, chuckling.

The girls just shook their heads as they went back to their rooms.

"Remember when Zane had his first time?" Angelo asked.

"Oh yeah, 'dude, why is there so much red?'" Xavier said, mocking Zane.

"Yeah, he wouldn't touch the girl after that," Angelo said.

"No wonder he's still single. He thought he killed the last one," Xavier chuckled.

"Yeah, but nothing beat when Leo and Nik first did it. I've never seen two guys walk funny as much as they did," Angelo said, shaking his head as Xavier rolled with laughter.

"Come on; we so got to tell them," Xavier chuckled.

"Oh, hell, yeah, we do," Angelo said as they went back to their rooms to call their brothers.

While everyone was laughing at my expense, dad was having a talk with me in the kitchen.

"Please tell me this is the last set of sets that will get ruined that I have to replace," Dad mentioned, handing me a coffee cup.

"God, I hope so," I said, taking a sip of coffee.

"Well, at least you handle it somewhat better than I did," Dad reasoned.

"What happened to you?" I asked with a look.

"Well, your mother is the only girl I had ever been, and when it happened, I didn't have a clue what to expect. So, in my panic, I made the mistake of calling the wrong person," Dad said.

I gave him a look. "You didn't."

"I did. I called your uncle Frazier. That was a conversation I didn't need to have," Dad said to me as he sipped his coffee. That made me laugh.

"So, is mom the only one you have ever been with like that?" I asked curiously.

"Yep, including anything else," Dad answered.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

Dad set his cup down and looked at me.

"Emma is the only one I have ever done anything with, including kiss," I said nervously. Dad looked at me as I added, "Does that make me weird?"

"Son, that makes you anything but weird. But what about those girls you dated?" Dad questioned.

"I lied. I never let other girls kiss me. I didn't want the family to do to me what they did to Liam," I reasoned.

"Son, there is nothing wrong with waiting for the right person to experience personal stuff. It makes you more, what's the word I'm looking for," he said.

"Chivalrous," a voice said.

"Ah, that is it. Wait. What?" Dad asked.

We looked to see mom and Emma standing there. Mom nodded to dad, and he patted my shoulder as he got up. They left Emma and me alone. She walked over to me and took a seat. "How much did you hear?" I asked.

"Enough," Emma replied.

"Sorry, I lied," I apologized.

"Eh, I get it. But one question," Emma mentioned.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Where did you learn how to use your tongue like that?" Emma questioned emphatically.

I laughed and said, "Come on, I'll show you." She grinned as I grabbed her hand, and we ran upstairs. Yep, this was going to be a fun night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 41
Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year in high school. His family is at a loss...
124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
176K 6.4K 40
Alex and the fearsome three of Saintwood return to Saintwood College for senior year. With a psychotic lunatic on the loose, they have to work at sur...
942K 27.3K 55
𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home she was hoping for a little reprieve of al...