Darkness - Naruto Fanfic {COM...

By TTitchy

Naruto Uzumaki never wanted to become the Hokage. He was swallowed by darkness at a young age. When he was 16... More

2 - Goodbye, Konoha
3 - Naruto, A Leaf or a Rogue ninja?
4 - Orochimaru
5 - Sakura's plan
6 - Sympio
7 - Destroyed
8 - Poison
9 - Your True Self
10 - Moonlight
11 - Encounter with Deidara
11 - Encounter With Deidara (Re-Upload)
12 - The Deal between 15
13 - Keep An Eye Out
14 - Sneak away
15 - The Truth About Me
16 - The Red Clouds
17 - Past and Future
18 - Encounter In The Rain
19 - I loved you..
20 - My dear friend
21 - Move On, The Last Mission!
22 - The 'War' Starts
23 - Sasori and Deidara
24 - Hidan and Kakuzu
25 - The Suna Reinforcements
26 - Hostages and traitors
27 - Just in time or too late?
28 - Extracting the fox
29 - See the light?
30 - Back In Town
31 - Open Your Eyes
100K celebration - Rewrite?

1 - The Loner

41.8K 732 967
By TTitchy

Written on: 10-08-2017
Edited on: 01-07-2018
Let me just say that my English was on point last year. I only have edited this chapter, but will edit the other chapters in the near future. I'm not saying my English is good now, but at least a little bit better than last year. With that said, please enjoy this book.

Second edit: 7-3-2019
Dont read this its cringe. I just read it myself and barely made it through.

One more announcement. I rewrote this book this year (2020) for better logic and grammar, trying to make it without plotholes. Please support that version! Consider reading that one rather than this one!
You'll have to look for a book on my profile with this pic:

_________

A blonde boy was walking through a distant forest. Dim sunlight filtered through the tightenings of the endless trees above, softly moving with the light whisper of a morning breeze. He had been walking for quite some time now. His feet were aching, but he ignored the feeling. He was deep in thoughts, like always. Suddenly, his stomach started to grow, as the blonde boy was startled, and decided to take a break. He sat down on the dead grass and got himself something to eat. The sun was shining brightly, and there were barely any clouds in the sky. But no matter how beautiful this day might be, the blonde boy, named Naruto Uzumaki, never smiles.

- Naruto's POV -

It was very peaceful today in this forest. But what should I have expected? Nothing happens here, since it's a dead forest. A huge fire had killed most of the nature here, and no one bothered to look here ever again after that. Well, except for me. Most of the plants that were destroyed were back, and it's a place where I can come to my senses. Suddenly, I saw a kunai coming at me. I immediately jumped to my feet and caught the weapon. I was very confused, since I thought that I was the only one here. But then I remembered that this could be an attack from an enemy. But that wasn't the case. A raven-haired guy ran towards me and saw my confused face.

''Can I get that back?'' He asked dryly, not bothering to ask me if I was okay, which I, for the record, was.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him with a glare, ignoring his question. It seemed like he was ignoring my glare.

''Training, what else? Now give it back,'' He ordered. I sighed, not having the energy for another argument. I rolled my eyes, and threw the kunai at him. He caught it with ease, and slowly walked back to the entrance of the forest.

''You're welcome,'' I muttered and rolled my eyes. I sat back down on the grass, continuing to eat my food.

I softly cursed under my breath, thinking about that stupid guy. I then saw a pinkette coming towards me with a frown. ''So you're the one who stole Sasuke's kunai?'' She asked.

I decided to ignore her, but she never left me. She began to complain about how she was going to be his future wife, how I was rude to him and other things I didn't really listen to.

I sighed. ''Can I never be alone without people bothering me?!'' My day was now ruined by those two. They were both annoying in their own way. The girl was taken aback, as she finally left me alone. I think she was that guy's fangirl or something.

After a little while, I stood up. I was done eating, and put my hands in my pockets. I then walked out of the forest.

''Hey kit. You should clean it up! People might know you've been here!'' Said a voice.

''Yeah yeah, I know Kurama. But I don't give a damn about this world.'' I answered him. Besides, it's not like anyone would come there, except for those two weirdos.

Kurama sighed and decided to stay silent. He started thinking. ''Ever since that old guy got killed, Naruto turned his back to everyone. He never wanted someone to be near him. All he does was avoiding conversations, and it did work. Almost everyone in the village neglects him. And the boy neglects them.''

- Nobody's POV -

Naruto walked through the streets of Konoha, back to his home. ''Tomorrow is the day that I'm turning sixteen. And that means that old man died nine years ago, leaving everything behind,'' The blonde said to Kurama in a sad, yet angry tone.

''Yeah. And, that you turned your back to everyone. You started ignoring them. Just when everybody started to like you. You're always so gloomy,'' the Kyuubi replied while rolling his eyes.

''No I'm not. Now be quiet, please...'' He asked, and sighed.

Not much later, Naruto saw a boy who looked very familiar. He had fangirls all around him, and when he took a closer look, he saw that the raven-haired guy was clearly annoyed. The blonde smirked. Naruto looked around, and saw a wall in the shadows. He walked over there, and leaned against it, enjoying the show.

- Sasuke's POV -

''Tch. So annoying,'' I stated, glaring at the girls that formed a circle around me.

A girl with pink hair stepped forward, she had her hands on her hips. ''No we won't. Something might happen to you!'' She replied with a concerned tone, and all the girls agreed. Guess they forgot I'm an Uchiha.

I saw that blonde boy- I think his name was Naruto-  watching me struggle with all of these annoying fangirls. It seemed like he was very amused. ''Hey isn't that the boy from earlier?'' I muttered to myself, and all girls accidentaly heard me.

They looked in his direction. Naruto's eyes widened, and he quickly turned away. He didn't like it at all, so many eyes looking at him. I shoved all of the girls out of my way, and walked to the blonde with a blank face. The girls didn't do anything, for once.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked, in a more angry tone than I'd hoped for.

''Nothing. I was going home, but then, I saw you and those girls. It was very amusing, seeing you struggle,'' He answered with a shrug, and then walked to his house.

- Nobody's POV -

''He's so weird,'' The pinkette said, after the blonde was out of her sight.

''Yeah... He never was good with people. He's always alone. And when someone talks to him, he just walks away.'' A blonde girl said with a frown.

''...Just like he did now,'' A different fangirl said, and pouted. A girl with long, blue hair passed them by, but stopped. A different fangirl snickered at her remark. She then glared at the two of them, who ignored her completely.

''Leave him be,'' She said sternly. Normally, she was very shy. But when someone made fun or something like that of Naruto, she was very angry, and all of her shyness seemed to be gone.

The pinkette, and the blonde, Sakura and Ino, looked at her and scoffed. Later the two girls that were snickering at Naruto looked as well. They had baby-blue and black hair. ''Why would we?'' They all asked in sync.

''You may not like him, but for what reason? Did he ever did something to you girls?'' She answered while closing her eyes, anger building up inside of her.

''Well...'' They didn't say anything for a while, and shrugged. They weren't able to give her a good reason.

''Thought so,'' The bluenette said, and huffed. She then quickly walked away, and hid behind a building once she was out of their sight. She let out a deep breath, and started to turn red.

''That was so embarrassing...'' She whispered to herself, and calmed down, before going back to the thing she was going to do in the first place.

Sasuke heard their conversation. ''So he's alone too huh... '' He thought, and used the opportunity of the girls being taken aback to sneak away from them.

- Naruto's POV -

I arrived at my home, and stared at the door. There was nothing left for me in this village. Why was I here in the first place? I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. ''Kurama, are you there?'' I asked, and waited for a reply.

''Yeah something wrong kit?'' He answered after a few minutes.

''I'm going to leave this messed up village.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 94 17
At the young age of 13, a shinobi named Naruto took his own life. When his friends and the people he knew heard of the news, they were devastated but...
290K 9.1K 21
Our so-called reality is a funny thing. Sometimes you know every secret and sometimes you just don't. Sometimes it's painfully obvious and other tim...
254K 6.7K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...
198 3 10
The scene drifted and the unexpected came to light when a new student by the name of Naruto Uzumaki enters Konoha high, threatening Sasuke Uchiha's l...