The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

由 Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. 更多

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 172

412 9 4
由 Bluemoon609

Story Question:

Favorite arc (including made up one) and why ?

____________________

Chapter 172

____________________

It was Saturday, Kyoya and Kyokai were relaxing in the living room after school. Their legs under the kotatsu and the rest of their bodies under a blanket, she was laying down on her stomach reading a book while he was napping with his arm around her waist. She glanced at him and couldn't help but kiss his forehead, she smiled as he tightened his grip around her waist.

She did not mind his hand going lower to give her butt cheek a squeeze "hand" but she caught it when it sneaked under her shirt "why not ?" He mattered drowsily with his eyes closed "just because" she rested her cheek on her hand, she felt him shift and get on top of her "hm ?" She blinked as he placed her bookmark on the page she was reading and closed the book, pushing it away. She muffled in annoyance against the pillow as he kissed her neck, hands touching here and there, and his hips grinding against her behind.

She whimpered as his hands folded her breasts, she accidentally ground against him, earning a growl from him against her neck "K-Kyoya~" she whispered and gasped when he turned her on her back, she closed her eyes as he kissed her "I want to eat you" he whispered against her lips and she blushed red "j-just a little" she mumbled and flinched when he got under the blanket. She suddenly gasped and covered her mouth, he poked his head out "what ?" He asked "n-nothing I felt ticklish for a second" she mumbled and he sighed before going back under the blanket.

She blinked at the ringing of her phone, she picked it up and heard a growl from him. She nearly gasped in surprise when he lift himself up with his arms, hovering above her. She blinked at his glare and he took the phone from her, placing it back on her book "wah !!" She gasped as he dragged her under her under the blanket with him "Kyoya ! I need to answer it !!" She yelled and tried to reach for her phone, but he smacked it away so far that it reached the hallway. She blushed when he turned her chin toward him and kissed her passionately, his hand already trying to remove her clothes.

Meanwhile, Aki was walking out of the kitchen after finishing his food when he spotted Kyokai's phone on the floor in the middle of the hallway. He walked to it and sniffed it, wondering what its doing here. He jumped and nearly ran for his life when the phone rang, he picked it up and walked toward the wrestles blanket. They poked their heads out of the blanket at the bark and blinked as Aki placed the ringing phone on the floor "good boy" Kyokai patted his head "hn" Kyoya rested his head on her back as she answered her phone "can I toss the dog outside ?" He said "no you cannot" she said, he grumbled and laid down next to her to nap.

"Hello ?" She pressed the phone on her ear "oh did I bother you, Onee-san ?" Kyoko asked "not at all, something wrong ?" Kyokai said "hmm, Haru-chan invited us all to her house to a sleepover and she was wondering if you are available" Kyoko said then frowned at the silence "you do know what a sleepover is, right ?" She said "I've heard of it, but I've never been in one" Kyokai admitted honestly "it's like a girls night in one house, we talk, watch movies, eat sweets, and then sleep" Kyoko explained "hm alright, I'll come" Kyokai heard a cheer before saying goodbye and hanging up.

She sighed heavily and laid down on her stomach, using his arm as a pillow as she rested their foreheads against each other, she frowned and opened her eyes. She trailed her fingertips down his cheek then glanced around her, she used her elbow and fist to lift herself up. She frowned as he lift himself as well and collapsed on top her, pressing her against the floor. She grumbled in annoyance and he kissed her cheek.

She tried to get up, but he held her still "Kyoya, I need to get up and to pack my things" she looked at him "later" he put his arms around her "I need to get up" she groaned and pulled herself barely out of his grip, he ended up resting his head on her bum "don't fart" he mumbled "I don't fart" she rolled her eyes "you surprisingly have such a big ass" he mattered and she gasped "jerk !" She pushed him off her "are you saying I'm fat !?" She glared "did not say such th-" he got cut off "not only did you use such a word, but also saying a rude comment" she said "forget it ! Don't talk to me !" She got up and left the room, he blinked a couple of times.

The next night, all the girls gathered at Kyoko's house. Ryohei wasn't around, he went to stay with his athletic cousin to give the girls some privacy. Kyokai only braided Chrome's hair quietly while the others squeal over a famous boy band, Adelheid didn't come because Enma got sick so she had to take care of him, and Misako was being bothered by Kokuyo gang so she didn't come. Chrome managed to come because Mukuro said she should hang out with her female friends.

Without her knowing, her phone on the floor vibrating for an incoming call "pillow fight !" Kyokai flinched when Haru jumped at her, but fell on the futon as Kyokai dodged by leaning backwards "so mean, Kai-chan~" Haru sobbed "please don't attack me like that again" Kyokai didn't notice that she pressed the green answer button on the phone "Kyokai..." Kyoya said at the click sound "so what do you usually do with Hibari-san ?" He heard "hn ?" He blinked in confusion "what do you mean ?" Kyokai said "you know, how is he in the relationship ? Or is he just how we see him ?" Hana said "well he is 99% how you see him, the remaining 1% is secret" Kyokai said "I like how he behave as himself, his strength, his confidence, his courage, his pride, and so more" she rested her head on her pillow.

Kyoya listened as he thought that he was invading their privacy by eavesdropping, even though the topic was about him "but there must be something that he does you love the most ?" He paused as he was about to hang up "oh umm.." Kyokai lift up her head "there are many things he does in his own ways" she tilted her head "I love it when he kiss my forehead before he leaves somewhere, or when he sneaks me out of Papa's mansion" she said "but.." she blushed "I'm not really attractive as you girls, but when he tells me I'm cute, I can't help but get overjoyed" she smiled into her pillow "I don't want to say what he does in details, because he's mine" she whispered and they cooed. At that, Kyoya hanged up and they looked down at the beep of her phone "eh ?" They blinked at the ID caller "EEEEEEHHHHH !!!!?" They paled.

They nervously sweated as Kyokai stood outside in the backyard trying to call Kyoya back, she madly blushed when he picked up "wh-" he got cut off "w-w-what were you doing eavesdropping, Hibaka !? Your better than this !" She yelled "it's not my fault that you answered the call without noticing" he said and she sighed heavily "h-how much did you hear ?" She whispered "not much" what he said, which did not calm her down "I need a specific answer" she glared "why won't we talk about this after your sleepover, I bet your friends are waiting for you" he said "r-right" she calmed down bit.

She clenched on the phone "are you lonely ?" She asked shyly and heard him chuckle "I can barely sleep without you next to me" he said "what about you ?" He asked "I miss you" she whispered and blushed "we'll see each other tomorrow, both of us have to be patient until then" he said "Oyasuminasai" she smiled "Oyasumi" he said "a-ah Kyoya" she said "I-I love you" she whispered "same" she smiled at that and hanged up.

=Time Skip=

They went shopping the next morning, they were now sitting outside a cafe drinking tea and coffee. Kyokai sighed heavily and sipped her tea, the girls glanced at her worriedly "is something wrong, Onee-san ?" Kyoko asked "oh nothing" Kyokai shrugged "I just miss him" she mumbled "I'm not feeling well, I'm going home" she got up "thank you for the sleepover, Kyoko. I really appreciate you inviting me" she picked up her bag "it's alright, we should do it next time again" Kyoko smiled and they waved goodbye.

Even though she misses him so much, she doesn't know why she doesn't feel like going home. She stood by the bridge over the river and stared down the handrail, she opened her phone and stared at the wallpaper of her and him together. She flinched when she felt something warm and heavy around her "the weather started to get cold, you should wear something warmer" Kyoya patted her head from behind after placing his jacket around her "Kyo !" She looked at him shocked, such timing "hn ?" He blinked and she turned to hug him, she snuggled against him and buried her face in his neck.

He frowned in confusion but just hugged back anyway "did something happen ?" He stroked her hair "I decided not to go to another sleepover ever again" she said "why ? Was it bad ?" He asked and she shook her head, he pulled back slightly to cup her cheeks "did you have a nightmare ?" He whispered against her lips, she held his hands tightly and nodded "I only like sleeping with you" she mumbled "when you say it that way it sounds kind of naughty" he smirked and she huffed "you jerk, I'm saying I missed you" she blushed and looked away "I'm teasing" he pulled her toward him, resting his forehead on hers.

They only stared at each other's eyes "you look cute" he whispered and she blushed red, taken by surprise "I-I'm not cute, stupid !" She whispered and looked down, he kissed the bridge of her nose and she flinched "you are a little jumpy today" he raised a brow "b-b-because you do things that surprise me !" She turned away from him and wore the jacket correctly, putting her arms through the sleeves. She felt him push her hair to kiss the back of her neck "then.." he took her hand and pulled her to face him again "can I kiss you ?" He asked and she blushed "hm" she nodded.

He pulled back slightly as she leaned in to kiss him, she whimpered and tugged on his chest "Kyo~" she said and he chuckled "I said I can kiss you, not you can kiss me" he said "y-your not fair" she blushed and gasped when he picked her up to make her sit on the brick handrail "I'll hold you" he put his arms around her "b-but I'm wearing heels, I can reach you even without it" she frowned "I know" he rested his head against hers "I like this" he whispered against her lips "having you under my arms.." he whispered in her ear "and your legs around my waist begging for me" he trailed his finger tips down her thigh, he smirked as she shuddered under his arms and clenched on his shoulders "K-Kyoya, p-please kiss me" she whimpered and he smirked wider.

She blushed as he gave her small kisses on the lips before deepening the kiss, they tilted their heads from time to time. She wrapped her arms around his neck, he broke the kiss as she leaned in more. She whimpered as he moved her head slightly to kiss her neck, she tugged on his hair and blushed "w-wait, s-someone might see" she reminded him that they were in public and not indoors "I know this place so well that I know people prefer the other side of the park" he explained "which means that we're all alone" he smirked against her lips and she blushed redder "t-then.." she clenched on his arms "j-j-just a little.." she mumbled and they kissed again.

He hummed before pulling back "I still wonder about how our relationship works" he kissed her cheek "well your mean and sarcastic, I'm kind and romantic" she tilted her head "that's how it work I guess" she shrugged and rubbed her nose against his "a nice balance" she whispered, he chuckled and they kissed again "I love you so much" she hugged him "same" he hugged back.

Once the reached home, they laid down on the bed with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her while his other arm under his head. Aki was napping on the dog bed Kyoya bought, which she thanked him with kisses. She smiled at his relaxed face as he napped, just having her close feels calming. She ran her fingertips up and down his chest, she made sure he was asleep then got up. He grabbed her arm to pull her back, she chuckled and kissed his cheek "I have something to show you" she whispered in his ear and he opened one eye "new lingerie ?" He said and she smacked his chest "no" she glared "new clothes" she got up "lingerie are clothes" he sat up on the edge of the bed.

He watched her place the shopping bag next to her then started to remove her clothes, getting used to him already "I like that pair" he stared at her black underwear "you just like any black clothing on me" she rolled her eyes and pulled out the clothes from the shopping bag "true" he said.

She fixed her hair as she stared at herself in the mirror after wearing her clothes, he only laid down on the bed listening to what she did with the girls. He couldn't blame her for being excited, it was her first sleepover after all "so then I bought this when we went shopping" she turned to look at him, he sat up to see her wearing a long white sweater with black shorts "let me feel it" he said and she walked toward him, he took the hem of the sweater and rubbed it between his fingers "it's a nice material, keeps you warm in cold weathers" he said and she nodded in agreement.

She tried the next item, which was a short dark purple dress. He watched her with amusement as she fixed the dress she was wearing, it looked beautiful on her actually "what's the dress for ?" He said "oh it's for the upcoming party" she fixed her hair "what party ?" He frowned "Nuno's birthday party, it's going to happen Italy. That's why we're traveling in two days, I told you about it" she said "how old is he going to be ? 100 ?" He raised a brow "Kyoya !" She glared at him over her shoulder.

She clicked her tongue and turned back toward the mirror "so ?" She turned to him "it's too short" he glared "it's not" she held her hips and glared "feel it" she walked toward him and he grabbed her breasts "it feels good" he said "I meant the material" she popped a vein "I know" he said and she removed his hands "seriously how do I look ?" She twirled for him "hn" he tilted his head "you look nice" he said "but I'd rather see you in this now" he lift up a hanger "but there's nothing th-" she paused and blushed all shades of red.

He smirked as she tackled him on bed and started to hit him with the pillow "you smooth sly perverted wolf !" She yelled "ah !" She gasped as he pulled the pillow under his hand and smacked her face with it, he sat up to hug her then laid back down with her on top of him. He buried her face in his neck and held her still as she struggled, she gave up and huffed in defeat "I hate you" she grumbled "me too" he smirked "you hurt me" she mumbled and he kissed her cheek multiple times as an apology.

She glared at him as he trailed his finger tips down her back, she popped a vein as he squeezed both her butt cheeks "don't touch it if you hate it" she looked away "I don't hate it" he said "you made fun of me" she mumbled and he sighed "I didn't mean to make fun of your weight, I won't do it again" he said and glanced at him "promise ?" She pouted "I promise" he nodded and she smiled, they just stared at each other "I'm in love with your eyes" he whispered suddenly, she flinched "I have the same color as yours" she mumbled "no, yours are brighter, and more gentle" he cupped her cheek "your so beautiful" he whispered, her eyes widen and her cheeks turned red "stupid" she hid her face "c-compliments won't make me happy" she clenched on his chest.

He twirled a pair of her hair around his finger, she looked at him shyly. She lift herself up and bent down for them to kiss, he held her waist and pulled her to get on top. He stroked her hair and kissed down her throat, she threw her head back "Kyoya~" she let out a small moan, which made him more excited "gah !" They jerked away from each other as Aki suddenly came in between them, licking their faces "Aki !" She squealed and laid down next to Kyoya, lifting up the puppy above her "hey !" She sat up as Kyoya took Aki and walked out of the room "don't kick my puppy out again, Kyoya !!" She chased after him.

The next day "Kyooooyaaa~ !!" Kyokai kept tugging on Kyoya's back as the sat on the floor, he was going through some papers while ignoring her as if she hasn't been calling the past hour "pay attention to me !!" She said "like what you gave to your dog yesterday ?" He said "I'm sorryyy~" she hugged him "Kyoooyaa~" she whimpered and rested her cheek on his shoulder "no, I'm mad" he said "hmm~" she shifted under his arm to straddle on his lap "I'm sorry" she mumbled "apology not accepted" he turned his face aside.

She grumbled and collapsed on him, she looked up at him "you meanie" she pouted and he blinked "wah !" She gasped as he pinned her on the ground, hearts floating behind them "Kyoya !!" She yelled "it's your fault for being too cute" he said "I'm not cute !" She yelled "if you let me kiss you I will forgive you" he said "i-if it will make you forgive me" she mumbled and pulled him down for a small kiss "l-like this ?" She said "hn, I think I need more convincing" he smirked and she blushed "y-you tease" she pouted.

She clenched on his chest as he bent down for them to kiss, this time longer. They slightly pulled back to stare at each other's eyes "e-enough ?" She asked shyly "hn, more" he smirked and she sighed, cupping his face to give him a longer kiss. He responded by deepening the kiss, she clenched on his shoulders in surprise and let out a small moan. She flinched when he suddenly broke the kiss and sat back "that's enough for me, I forgive you" he said and she blinked "mooore~" she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek gently. He only smirked as she kept begging "enough" he patted her head "more~" she pouted "alright" he sighed heavily and pulled her on his lap to continue kissing.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.7K 175 25
Reincarnation Story of Alaude x oc continuation of -- Underworld Doctor Hibari x oc we made a promise... let's meet again...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...