Saintwood: Game Over ✔️ (Watt...

By angel48183

RJ Jones, Ryan and Alex's youngest son, is in his last year of college, along with Jordan and Frazier's young... More

Time to play catch up
Things always work out, well, most of the time
They dropped you on your head as a baby, didn't they?
What the hell were you thinking?
Love in an elevator or something like that
It's just the beginning
Booby Traps R Us
Frazier, you idiot!
Like father like son
Dancing in the moonlight
Homecoming, punch, and jealous girls
Slumber parties can be fun
Love is in the air
RJ, meet my parents, Carlos and Maria Santiago
The fallout
Sleeping arrangements
Ghostly ghouls and other spooky tales - a Halloween Chapter, the first part
Party and other nutty problems - the Halloween chapter, part two
Issues and other minor matters
The babies are coming!
Thanksgiving break or something like that
Thanksgiving problems, the second part of the Thanksgiving Chapter
Safety is the key
It's all fun and games until you turn someone blue
Those who can do; those who can't teach
Step into Christmas, part one
Step into Christmas, part two
Some things never change, including birthdays, oh dear god
Meet the Santiago family, RJ
Got to love fake funerals with the funeral crashers
Time to return
When things go wrong, go right
My bloody Valentine
Come back to me
It's all fun and games until you get captured
Game on punk ass bitch
Game over, you lose
The truth
Things just took an unexpected turn
Well, sh*t, now what?
We got a surprise for you
Deadly cruise: spring break, part one
Deadly cruise: Spring Break, part two
Deadly cruise: spring break, part three
Final chaos in the making
Graduation: we finally made it
Weddings, weddings, and more weddings
We cordially invite you to the wedding of Ryan Jr and Emma
A fresh life in the making
All excellent things must end

Now what?

2.9K 118 30
By angel48183

With the recent revelation that Frisco was innocent of the attacks except with Emma, it was a lot to understand. The girls felt horrible on top of being sexually assaulted. The boys felt equally bad for how they treated the brothers and the brothers well; they all took it in stride. Guilt is a nasty emotion, and it doesn't do anyone any good. All it does is eat away at you. The boys were feeling mighty guilty. A call from dad confirmed what Zane had already figured out. Now we needed to figure out where to go from here.

Since we got stuck at the safe house until Christmas break, we had time to focus on our school work. Luckily Chase brought in movies for us to watch, and they kept us busy as much as possible. The more they distracted us, the better it was because you know boredom breeds contentment, especially with Liam and JJ. Even with everything that happened, they needed an outlet to blow off steam, which usually involved pranks.

"You know that's a terrible idea, don't you?" Zane asked Liam as Nik, and I looked on.

"It's only bad if you get caught," Liam said as he rigged something with JJ's help.

"Dude, these men kill for a living and dispose of their bodies. No offense, but I would rather sleep with Leo than with the fishes," Nik said.

"What?" I asked.

"Fish are cold, and Leo is warm," he said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Dude, if you're sleeping with the fishes, you're dead, so I don't think it matters."

"This just gets better and better," Zane said.

"What are you guys doing?" Someone asked us quietly, making us jump.

"Don't do that. You almost gave me a freaking heart attack," Zane whispered, holding his chest, looking at Emma.

"Sorry," Emma mentioned.

"We're watching Liam and JJ sign their death warrants. What's up?" I asked her.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go for a run?" She asked me.

"Kind of hard when we're on lockdown," I said.

"Well, that's why I called your dad and asked him for a favor," she smiled.

"Oh sure, you go to dad. You know he has a soft spot for you," I said.

"Really? I did not know that," she said in a sarcastic tone.

I gave her a look and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I smacked her butt, causing her to let out a squeal. She quickly covered her mouth, and I chuckled as we walked away.

Mel walked up. "Oh god, please tell me that my idiot boyfriend and equally idiot brother are not playing a prank on a mob boss?"

"Sweet cheeks, we are playing it on one of his lackeys," Liam smirked.

"Damn, and I was going to tell you that I was ready," she said to him, snapping her fingers.

Liam stopped and looked at her as she walked away. He got down. "Here, finish this," he said, handing the stuff to JJ and running after Mel.

"You know it will piss him to find out she isn't," Nik said.

"Yep," JJ said as he finished rigging up the contraption then getting down.

While the boys were doing what they were doing, I carried Emma downstairs only to come face to face with Chase. I set her down, and we stared at him, trying not to laugh.

"Is there a reason Miss Santiago can't walk?" Chase asked me.

"I guess it tired her legs," I shrugged, causing Emma to giggle. He looked at her, and she tried to stifle the laugh.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I don't even want to know. Carry on." He walked by us, and we both busted out laughing.

She grabbed my hand and led me to another part of a house. It had a fitness room with treadmills and in front was one large screen tv. I looked at the equipment. She picked up a remote and turned on the tv. It looked like a road in front of it. Then she walked over and got on one treadmill, turning it on. As she moved, so did the video on the screen. Then she stopped and looked at me. "Since it is colder and we're housebound. I asked your dad if he could set this up so we could still run together."

I walked over to her and pulled her into a kiss. "This is outstanding. Thank you."

"Now, would you like to go for a run?" She asked with a grin.

"Yeah, let's go get changed," I replied.

She climbed off the treadmill, and I took her hand as we went upstairs to change, but not before we heard a lot of shouting, "I'm going to fucking kill them!"

We looked at each other as we ran upstairs, only to find Brax covered in mustard.

"A fresh look, Brax?" Ace asked.

He gave Ace a glare as Chased added fuel to the fire. "I think the look suits you perfectly."

"Fuck you, Chase," he growled.

"Yeah, no. Sorry buddy, I don't swing that way," he smirked. Brax slammed the door shut as Chase said to Ace, "I think I like the double troubles."

"Only because they do this to get under Brax's skin, and you like anyone that can achieve that," Ace said back to him.

"This is true, but I also like a splendid joke," Chase said.

I didn't realize how similar they were in personality to my dad and uncles until we got stuck in the same house together. It was eerily odd if you ask me.

While that whole mustard situation handled, Emma and I got changed and went back to the fitness room. I must admit the setup was pretty sweet. We started with our average pace. As we ran, the screen moved. I will have to thank dad later for helping me keep my sanity.

"You know I never asked why you run," I said to her.

"When you constantly have to run from bullies, you learn to enjoy running. I guess it was something I learned to love for me," she shrugged, keeping an even pace.

I stopped the machine and looked at her as she stopped hers. "What?" She asked me.

"Why would anyone want to bully you?" I inquired.

"Because I don't fit in with their perception of what is normal. You know, glasses, smart, a little dorky, quiet. I learned to accept me for me, but it didn't stop them from making my life hell," she stated.

"Normal is a dryer setting," I said to her.

"Yeah, but unlike you, I didn't have guys chasing after me," she said. I gave her a look as she added, "Whereas you had girls. You know what I mean." She became flustered, and I chuckled. "I guess I figured that when everything's said and done, I may meet someone. If not, that was okay too."

I leaned into the side of the treadmill and looked at her. "You weren't thinking of being a cat lady, were you?"

"What? No. Babe, I can barely keep a plant alive, let alone a cat," she said defensively.

Hearing her call me babe was such a turn on, and it did. Well, fuck me. We both looked down, and she giggled softly to see me rise to the occasion.

"I-I need to use the bathroom," I stuttered as I sprinted up to my room, slamming the door. More like I needed to take care of business. About ten minutes later, I came out of the bathroom, and she was sitting on my bed.

She arched an eyebrow. "That was, um, kind of quick."

I sighed, "Yeah, well. Shit happens." As much as I would love to discuss dealing with a hard-on with people, I prefer not to. It's not my thing to explain having to toss off in the bathroom or bed to keep urges in check. It was easier than having a meaningless night with someone.

I wasn't into the one-night stands just to get a few minutes of pleasure from someone I disliked. I wanted that more profound connection with someone. That when I looked into their eyes, it was like looking into their soul. I wanted to be with someone that I loved utterly and unconditionally. I wanted that someone to be Emma, but I knew she wasn't ready yet. I'm a patient man; I can wait. Baby steps.

After both showered and changed separately, I went to Liam's room to see if he and JJ survived Brax's wrath. He was lying on his bed, tossing a ball in the air. "I see you survived," I said, poking my head into his room.

"Yeah, no thanks to Mel, that twit," he said, exhaling deeply.

I walked in. "I take it Mel wasn't ready?"

He caught the ball and sat up, "No."

"Give her time," I said.

"I don't have a problem giving her time. It's the teasing that fucks me," Liam sighed heavily, showing his frustration. "I mean, I get it. I hear her cry in her sleep every night, and some nights she screams."

"What does her therapist have to say about it?" I asked.

"The same thing you have give her time. I just hate seeing her go through this," Liam said, shaking his head.

"So, it doesn't bother you that you aren't intimate?" I questioned.

"What are you from the 1800s? No, it doesn't bother me that we aren't 'intimate.' Sex has never been the only thing with me, unlike most people. I didn't fall in love with Mel because we had sex. I fell in love with her because she's a fucking crazy nut who tackled me every chance she got. Plus she loves food," he said to me.

"Have you told her this?" I asked him.

"I try, but she always changes the subject," he sighed again.

"He hasn't," a voice said behind me, causing him to look up. I turn to see Mel standing there, leaning against the door frame. That was my cue to leave.

"I will see what Emma is doing," I said, walking out of the room and pass her, giving her a soft smile on the way out.

While Liam and Mel talked, the others were busy with other related issues. Things can go from 100 to 0 in no time flat. I walked back to my room to see Emma sleeping on the bed. Hmm, not a terrible idea if I do say so myself. I walked over and climbed onto the bed next to her.

I laid down and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. She snuggled into me. With that, I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.4K 66
When Clyde Parker, the wayward son and the rotten-apple of the Parker family-tree, storms his way back into Avery Fields, he sets out a flurry of but...
124K 4.9K 41
Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year in high school. His family is at a loss...
942K 27.3K 55
𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home she was hoping for a little reprieve of al...
311K 14.3K 59
Sora, a nineteen-year-old girl randomly turns into a kitten after her high school sweetheart of two years ago breaks up with her. Her day gets much w...