LOVE WILL REMEMBER.

بواسطة AnonymousA_A

"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT**... المزيد

READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
A/N
LAST A/N on this book.

Chapter 27

584 18 4
بواسطة AnonymousA_A

Selena P.O.V

To:Harry
Forgive me?

I press send. Maybe Louis is right Harry is pulling me back into all of this mess that I was trying to get out of months ago..well he did get me back into it all over again because here I'am an hour later asking for his forgiveness for ending something that is wrong and should of never happened.

_____
I wake up and right away I check my phone but no reply from him and I find my self calling him.

"Selena?" A female voice greets me..Kendall.

"Hey girl is Harry around?"

"No, he forgot his phone here last night. I was going to let you know yesterday after a text you send him." Did he sleep with her? She read my text. Fûck.

"Can I ask you something?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure?"

"What does Harry have to forgive you about?" She questioned with a serious tone.

"We got in a argument over nothing."

"You don't just argue over nothing Selena but I hope you guys fix things." Her tone changes sounding like she wasn't happy with the answer I gave her.

_____

"We need it..you need it!" Mariana insisted that I should throw a party but I'm not in the mood for one, all I'm capable of doing is just worry about the results of the test I didn't want to take any time soon, I should be hearing from them soon.

"A pool party sounds great, right Caleb?"

"Totally! Sel you don't have to worry about anything will invite the closest people..something little and fun!" Caleb agrees.

Well if they put it like that, I guess it's not a bad idea. "Alright but it's a little party." I make sure they keep it in mind.

"A little party." Caleb nods.

_____

It's Friday and I decided to pick up my results which I forgot I had said I preferred to pick them up and apparently they had called but I didn't pick up.. probably true. I have been declining calls expect for my family's and work related.

I get home and I greet the guest have arrived but it seems that Caleb and Mariana don't know what 'little' means. I hurry to my room and change outfit.

_____

Kendall P.O.V

"Guys I'm glad you made it!" We all turn to the door and Selena makes her way to us, she takes a sit next to me.

"Are you guys gonna get it in the pool?"

"We were waiting for you." Zayn responds and winks at her.

I can feel Harry start to tense and feel like he may even be bothered by Selena's presence.

"Let's get in!" Selena gets ups and starts to unbutton her shorts and they guys start to take their shirts off.

"Hey, I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." Harry nods.

I make my way thru the people that some I know and some I have no idea who they are.
I stop in front of what I  hope is Selena's room, it's the farthest from the rest.

By the pictures it looks like I'm right.

Pictures of Selena, Harry and Gemma hang on the wall. Weird Harry said Selena and Gemma never got along that they wouldn't even be in the same room when Selena would visit him.

If I didn't get along with someone I wouldn't take pictures with them much less hang them in my room.

My eyes go to the hand bag on the bed. I take everything out and luckily I find the one thing that could have more evidence than anything in this room. I immediately try to unlock the phone but it needs a fûcking password. I quickly put everything back inside the bag and run downstairs.

Harry finds me half way. "I was about to go look for you, I thought maybe you felt sick or something."

"No,I'm fine. I need to talk to Sel I'll be back." He stops me.

"About what?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll be quick." I smile.

I look for Selena and find her arguing with Louis away from the rest, they notice me and Louis backs away from her.

She turns to me. "What's up Kendall?" She smiles.

"Hey sorry to interrupt. Can I borrow your cellphone mine is dead and Harry is using his." I lie.

"Use mine." Louis offers.

"No..Thanks. I gave Selena's number to my mom so she would know who's calling."

"Oh um yeah its in my room; in my purse. Password is twenty-three, thirty-four, fifteenth ."For a second I thought she was going to offer me her house phone.
_____

I get in and go to Gallery.

Okay nothing wrong with this ones friends kiss friends..

......

What?

I press play on a video.

By the date and the background I can tell the video was recorded on the yacht they rented in Mexico. They're just acting goofy but then they share a kiss..I wish it was a friendly one and I wish I could say that Harry looks miserable with her but he doesn't they both look so happy. The way he looks at her it's the type of look he doesn't look at me or will ever look at me with.
Selena grabs the phone and focuses the camera on him and says the words that I realize he has never said to me and the video ends.

I feel the presence of someone and I turn to the door and I see him.

_________

A/N:Wow!! Drama, drama and more drama, I love drama. Thank you for the 1k reads! I never thought I would get to this number. I want to thank you all for reading my book and voting! I hope that you are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it.
Much love,
-AnonymousA_A

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 11.9K 194
They fell in love through a camera. They fell apart through a camera. How did their story start? How will it end? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @MARIAN_XC. ...
1M 27.2K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
289K 2.7K 123
@harrystyles started following you. @harrystyles liked your photo. @harrystyles commented. #1 in Instagram Stories
113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020