Falling For The CEO (Enduranc...

By Dredge116

Jacinta Collins is a single Mum to a daughter who moves to Endurance Bay to start over after she loses her hu... More

Table of contents
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
Epilogue
Revenge (OUT NOW)
Finding Faith (Coming November 30)
Contract Assassin (Out Now)
Indebted To Him (Out Now)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Shattered (sneak peak)

Accidentally Engaged (out Now)

5.1K 80 0
By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much together. When Evan shows Ariana the engagement ring he brought his girlfriend at a restaurant, everyone gets the wrong impression and think that he's proposed to her.
Evan and Ariana go through with the fake engagement and they plan to break it off at a family function in front of everyone they know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 134 21
Harper Thomas is a devoted wife, daughter, and friend. Happily married to Ethan, her college sweetheart for almost five years, their life together ap...
6.6K 295 23
A short and fun story with a happy end for those who look for something to lighten up their mood. When you are born to a rich family, you are obligat...
6.4K 368 62
Pain, secrets, mistrust, and deception are huge themes in this book as we look at the life of a single mother of two who is trying to get her life to...
1.6M 48.7K 58
Kara is a struggling restaurant owner in the most famous city. Her father taught her everything he knew about the business. She learned from her mo...