Coach's Daughter | ✔️

By loula24

Meet Bexley Anderson, she is the coach's daughter. She has 2 older brothers and 4 younger brothers. She is no... More

Cast list
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
HOLY CRAPADOODLEDINGDONG
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!?!?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge
SEQUEL!?!?!?
Bonus Chapter| Big News!
Bonus Chapter| The Wedding
Bonus Chapter| Hectic Date Night

Chapter 20

31.3K 646 180
By loula24

"School school school! It's time for school! What time is it? It's time for school!" Gabe screams-sings running down the hallway and opening everyone's bedroom doors.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask walking out of my bedroom still in my unicorn pj pants and white tank top.

"SALLY AND I GOT BACK TOGETHER!!" He screams.

"Who names their kid Sally?" I ask walking back into my room and close the door. Right when I'm about to go to the bathroom my phone rings.

"What do you want?" I say into the phone.

"Hey! I'm coming over and picking out an outfit for you." Ally says from the other line.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because me and a bunch of other girls are wearing skirts today and you have to too." She says and hangs up. I put my phone down and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair and then there is a knock on my bedroom door. I walk out of the bathroom and open it. Ally walks in and goes straight to my closet. She is wearing a dark blue tight shirt with a black skater skirt and black pump heels.

"Nice to see you too." I say sarcastically as she rummages through my closet. She soon pulls out a black short sleeved dress with white polka dots a turquoise scarf and turquoise converse. I put all of them on while she grabs a white and rose gold watch. I put the watch on and look at myself in the mirror.

"I think we need makeup!" Ally screams and rubs to my moms bathroom. She comes back with mascara, an eyelash curler thingy, and lip gloss. She puts it on me and then braids my hair and pushes it to the side.

"You like it?" She asks once she is done.

"Yeah, can I go now?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says sighing. I jump out of my seat and go downstairs after grabbing my phone and backpack.

"What's with the dress and makeup?" Ty asks when I walk downstairs.

"Ally and some other girls at school are dressing up and Ally insisted that I do too." I say and grab a banana. I eat it and then go to Dads truck.

***

"Morning, beautiful!" Jax says from behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey!" I say and turn around.

"I have one question." He says.

"What is said question?" I ask.

"Why did you dress up?" He asks pointing to my outfit.

"Ally insisted on it." I say and kiss him.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." He says.

"Because I love you." I say.

"I love it when you tell me that." He says smiling.

"I know. I have to go." I say and kiss him.

"Bye, I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and walk away just to be stopped by Alice.

"You guys might think you love each other now, but it won't last. You will lose him and I will get him because we all know he loves me." She says.

"If you want Jax so bad why are you dating Austin?" I ask.

"Because I want to make Jax jealous." She says.

"I swear if you break my brothers heart, you won't live to see him heartbroken." I threaten. Yes, I know Austin believes her over me but he is still my brother and I still love him.

"Whatever." She huffs and walks away, her heels clacking away on the linoleum floor. I walk to class and take my usual seat. A few minutes later Jax sits next to me and leans over to my desk.

"Whatcha reading?" He asks pointing to the book in my hands.

"A book." I say smiling.

"Funny." He says. "But really, what are you reading?"

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." I say.

"Is that the same Harry Potter that 'He who shall not be named returns' came from?" He asks.

"Yeah. He who shall not be named is Voldemort, and he is an evil wizard." I say closing my book, knowing he's not going to let me read.

"Isn't Harry Potter a series?" He asks.

"I'm surprised you know that." I say nodding.

"You have so much faith in me." He says sarcastically while putting his hand over his heart.

"I know." I say smiling and he shakes his head trying and failing to hold back a smile.

***

"I don't wanna!" I whine to Dad.

"You're on the team, you have to come to practice." Dad says pulling me to the field.

"But, I'm already amazing so I don't need practice." I point out and Dad pick me up and carries me to the field.

"That was unnecessary." I mumble when he sets me down by Jax.

"Bexie, be quiet." He says.

"Ugh! Ok." I groan.

***

After practice Jax walks up to me.

"Princess, your dad is going to kill me when he finds out you love me." He says only loud enough for me to hear.

"Well, then let's just say it in front of him sometime but we have to make sure that there are a lot of people around so if he kills you I won't be the only witness." I say.

"Ok." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Goodbye." I say and walk away. I hear a faint 'bye' from Jax as I walk to Dad's truck.

***

We I get home I take a shower before putting on a greyoversized Nike sweatshirt and black leggings. After putting those on I go downstairs to get food. I grab a thing of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I grab a big bowl out of the cabinet. Once the popcorn is done I dump it into the bowl and go upstairs. I sit on my bed eating popcorn and watching reruns of Heartland.

"I swear if Jack dies I will cry." I mumble to myself when Jack falls off his horse.

"Bexley! Come downstairs! We have company!" Mom yells from downstairs. Who could the company be? I turn off my laptop and put my popcorn on my nightstand before going downstairs. I walk downstairs to see a blonde woman that looks to be in her late thirties, a brown haired man that looks to be in his early forties and a little blonde girl in the mans arms. Then I notice Alice. This must be her family. But why are they here?

"Bexley, there you are. This is Mr and Mrs Akers. Alice's parents and their daughter Amanda.

"Hi, I Amana." Amanda says waving her hand at me. She is adorable. She is probably three or four years old.

"Hi, I'm Bexley." I say. "It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Akers."

"Mom, Dad Bexley is the girl that stole Jax from me." Alice says to her parents.

"First I didn't steal him from you because you guys weren't dating and second why should you care? You have a boyfriend now too." I tell her calmly. Before she can answer the front door swings open and Jax walks in holding Zola.

"HAVE NO FEA-." Jax starts but stops when he sees Alice and her family.

"Hey, Zo!" I say and take her from Jax.

"Hi!" She says.

"Mr and Mrs. Akers would you mind if we took Amanda upstairs to play with my little brothers?" I ask them.

"Oh no, of course not." Mr. Akers says and hands me Amanda. For most people holding a five year old and a four year old would be hard but when you've carried two five year olds that weigh way more than they should it's really not that hard. I carry them upstairs with Jax following me.

"Boys, this is Zola and Amanda. Be nice." I tell the boys going into their room and setting the girls down. Honestly they get along better with girls then they do boys. Instead of playing with cars and trains they play with Barbie dolls.

"Otay. What do you want to play?" Alex asks.

"Do you have Barbie?" Amanda says.

"Yeah come on!" Andrew screams clearly excited about playing with Barbies.

"They have Barbies?" Jax whispers in my ear.

"Yeah. Dad is not happy about it." I say.

"I'm not surprised." He says laughing.

"Bubby! Come play." Zola says and I laugh.

"Zo! Do I have too?" He asks her.

"Yes, come here!" She says. Jax looks at me and I smile.

"You heard her." I tell him trying not to laugh. He groans but walks over to him and Amanda hands him a brown haired doll. They play for a few minutes before all of a sudden we hear a dramatic gasp from Zola.

"How dare you eat the last Oreo!" She screams.

"I'm sorry!" Jax says waving the hands on his doll in the air for emphasis.

"Sorry doesn't cut it mister!" Amanda says.

"Amanda, sweetie it's time to go." Mrs. Akers says from behind me.

"Coming." She says and puts her doll down before waving to Zola and the boys and walking to her mom.

"What do you say?" Mrs. Akers asks her daughter.

"Tank you for letting me play!" She says to me and the boys.

"Any time." I say smiling. They then walk away and leave.

"Zola, we need to go too." Jax says standing up.

"I don't wanna!" She says.

"Zo, we have to." He says. I walk over to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Do you really have to?" I ask him.

"Not really." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Then don't." I say and look up at him smiling.

"You're really cute." He says shaking his head.

"So, we don't have to leave?" Zola asks.

"I guess not. But I'm not playing Barbies anymore." He says and I laugh.

"Yay!" She screams and her and the boys keep playing.

"Come on!" I say to Jax.

"But they-" I cut him off.

"Will be fine." I finish his sentence for him.

"You sure?" He asks. I find it really cute how much he cares about Zola.

"Yes!" I say.

"Fine." He says and I lead him downstairs where everyone is watching tv.

"Evening family." I say and all heads turn to me.

"Afternoon." Gabe says.

"It's not evening." Dad says.

"Sup!" Ty says.

"Hey, sweetie." Mom says. Austin is the only person that doesn't say anything. We haven't spoken since he said he believed Alice over me.

"Whatcha watching?" I ask.

"Cheaper by the Dozen." Mom says. Cheaper by the Dozen is similar to our family only with more kids.

"Cool." I say.

***

"Bex! I'm bored!" Jax complains. We are sitting on my bed watching a movie on my laptop.

"If you would shut up and pay attention to the movie you wouldn't be bored." I say keeping my eyes on the screen.

"But I don't want to!" He says and flops down onto my bed.

"Ugh! Then what do you want?" I ask closing my laptop and sitting up.

"Well, right now I want you to kiss me." He says smirking.

"Well, right now, that's not going to happen." I say smiling.

"You're so mean." He says shaking his head.

"But you love me." I say.

"That I do." He says pointing to me. "Princess, I love you."

"I know. And I love you too." I say and kiss him.

"Yes!" He screams.

"So, how's life at home?" I ask him and his smile falters and he groans. 

"That bad?" I ask laying my head on his chest.

"Well, my dad wants" He stops and takes a deal breath. "He wants us to move. To Arizona."

"Arizona?" I ask.

"Yeah, we would leave in two weeks. But, my 18th birthday is next Monday so I wouldn't have to go." He says.

"But, what about Zola. Your dad has custody of her, doesn't he?" I ask.

"Yes, but if I go to court and tell the judge that I'm more of a father to her then he is, they might give me custody of her." He says. "So, next Saturday, will you come to the court trial?"

"Of course." I say.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! So that happened. Did you like it?
Sorry it took so long to update. But I think I made up for it because this is the longest chapter, for any book, that I've written. 2,037 words! Wow!

Thoughts?

Do you like the new cover?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.4K 53
Our moms were best friends. There wasn't much more to it than that. Every holiday, vacation and weekend, I was forced to spend time with Jax and his...
2.3M 41.1K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
6K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
1.1K 155 28
First of all, if a feel like ANY characteristics of this book are base off of one of your ideas, feel free to take some credit or something, but it's...