Hayden

By PreciousT_

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled in his face. He had a firm grip on my arm and being the woman that I was, I... More

Red.
Indigo.
Blue-Green.
Yellow.
Magenta.
Orange.
Grey.
Beige.
Burgundy.
Navy Blue.
Turquoise.
Purple.
Pink.
Teal.
•Clarifying Chapter•
Olive Green.
ALANA.
Brown.
Silver, part 1.
Silver, part 2.
Baby Blue.
Ivory.
White, part 1.
White, part 2.
White, part 3.
Lavender.
Not an update.
Cream.
Red (again).
Lilac.
Periwinkle.
Charcoal.
Sky Blue.
Epilogue| Gold.
Bonus Chapter.
The Switch Up

Green.

4.4K 197 3
By PreciousT_

Javon

"How it feel Daddy?" Hayden asked in my ear. She then licked along my neck.

"It feels good. Go a little lower," I told her.

"Right here?" She asked.

"Yup. You got the right spot," I said with a smirk on my face. Hayden was giving me a massage. We were in Jamaica on our annual three month vacation. We took week long vacations every three months.

This month was the month that I was gonna propose to Hayden. I wanted to give my baby the world and space itself. And what better way to do that than to give her a part of me... my heart and more.

I was waiting until tonight where we would take a walk on the beach. I had a little set up there where I would ask her.

I flipped onto my back and pulled her on top of me.

"Javon, what are you doing?" Hayden asked as she laughed.

"You're gorgeous," I told her. She kissed me as I palmed her fat ass. I then gripped it and felt her smile on my lips.

"You like grabbing my ass?" She asked me.

"Hell yeah, that shit fat and it's all because of me," I told her before smacking it.

"Boy please," she responded.

"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah. I wanna see this little surprise you got for me," she said as she got off me. She put on her robe. I watched her naked body disappear before she grabbed mine to help me put it on.

"Don't worry. I know you gon' love this one," I said.

"As much as I love you?"

I kissed her forehead. "Probably even more than you love me."

Hayden grabbed my gold chain and slightly pulled me towards her. She kissed me and threw her arms around my neck. She then pulled back. "Not possible."

I smiled at her. "Let's take a shower." I grabbed her hand to lead her to the bathroom.

***

I woke up with hair near my face and my arm wrapped around a very small waist. I had to sit up a little to see who it was. Glancing at the face, I saw that it was Vanessa. I honestly forgot that she came over last night.

Me and Vanessa were... I don't even know. All I can say is that I knew her since high school where we used to mess around from time to time.

"Good morning," I heard her say before she pushed her little butt against me.

I kept my eyes closed so that she wouldn't know that I was awake.

"I know you're awake Javon," she said.

"No I'm not," I said to her.

I felt her move from next to me but I still had my eyes shut.

"Well, I guess I'll have to wake you up a different way," she said in a low voice.

I opened my eyes to see what she was talking about before I closed them again. Her lips wrapped around my dick and it felt great. It was enough to help me forget about the dream I had about Hayden.

When she was finished giving me head, I fucked her like it was my last day to fuck or something. I guess that was my way of dealing with the shit in my life. Everyday, I went to work and came home. If I wasn't chillin' wit Sin, seeing my family or babysitting my goddaughter Karter, I was fucking Vanessa and thinking about Hayden lil stupid ass.

We were exes but there's obviously still something there. Being broken up for a year ain't mean shit. I had that dream at least once a month like a period. It would be the same thing every single time. I dreamt about our week in Jamaica where I asked her to be my wife. I was ready for marriage but she wasn't. In fact, she told me that she never wanted to get married in her life.

No lie, that shit hurt. I felt that even if she felt that way about marriage in general, I would've liked to think that she would change her views for me.

After showering, I got dressed in a pair of grey Nike shorts, a white tee, and all white uptowns. I wasn't doing much today. Sin was coming over. We was just gon' chill and probably play 2k. Regular nigga shit, right?

While I was waiting for this nigga, I was eating the breakfast that Vanessa left for me. She always did shit like that and I honestly didn't understand why. Not saying that I didn't appreciate a home cooked meal, but she wasn't my girlfriend, wife or mother. I hope she wasn't getting any ideas about us being together either. I didn't need another London around here.

This nigga Sin was taking forever so I decided to call him. I listened to his phone ring before it went to voicemail. I hung up in frustration.

Scrolling through my contacts, I dialed the familiar number again. I listened to the phone ring. I hoped she would answer but of course she didn't. I ran my hand over my face as I waited for her voicemail to finish so I could leave a message.

"Wassup?" I said as if I got an answer. I was so retarded, what the fuck.

"I got your voicemail again. I hope you good. Call me back when you get this message. We need to talk Hayden," I said. I thought about saying what I really wanted to say but instead, I just hung up and threw my phone on the counter.

I felt like a bitch forreal.

***

Sincere

"Babe, do you really have to go to Javon's house? You was just over there the other night. And you saw him last night," Armani said as she tied the robe around her small waist.

I slipped on my black and white Jordan 9's. "Yeah baby. I'll be back tonight."

"Tonight? I thought you were gonna be there for like an hour."

I shook my head. "Since when have you known me to go to Javon's house for only an hour?"

She rolled her eyes. "Stay here with me. Karter is with your mother until tomorrow. Let's take advantage of that," she whispered in my ear. I felt her kiss my shoulders and press her breasts into my back. Her hands caressed my chest.

"Mani, you 'bout to get ya little ass hurt," I told her as I looked at her over my shoulder. She was playing a dangerous game right now.

Armani got off the bed and stood in front of me. She slowly untied the silk red robe she had on. It dropped to the floor revealing her naked body. I took a minute to look her over. My eyes went from her face to her plump titties and flat stomach. I looked further down to see the tattoo of my initials she got for our one year wedding anniversary. Her initials were on my neck.

"Come on baby. Javon could wait," Armani said as she spread my legs open and dropped down on her knees in front of me. She then unzipped my shorts. I was hard now so it was only right for baby girl to do something about this shit.

I licked my lips at the sight in front of me. My wife was sexy as fuck and her sex drive was even better. Her hair was curly and wet from the shower we just took. I felt Armani wrap her lips around my dick.

"Fuck," I said, feeling her start to suck slowly.

I pushed her hair back and used my hand to move her head up and down. Her mouth was working wonders. I think I might have to take a rain check on going to Javon's house because Armani had plans of her own. She wanted me to stay home and she was definitely making it worth my wild.

I groaned at the feeling of her soft tongue. "Babe I-" I said before she cut me off.

"Shhh baby. Let me take care of you," she said seductively. She then got up and pushed me back on the bed. I shook my shorts and sneakers off. I was already shirtless though. Armani climbed on top of me. She leaned down to kiss my neck as she left a trail down my chest.

Eventually, she gracefully opened her legs and reached for my dick. She used her hand to coat me in her juices before putting me where she wanted me. Armani's hips moved up and down as she bounced on me. That shit felt like heaven. I loved her body. I could spend all day between her legs.

My hands gripped her ass as I helped her bounce on me. Her pussy was soaking wet and that mothafucka was talkin' to ya boy. I felt her fingers grip my chest to steady herself when I started stroking her. It was all types of sounds in that room. Skin slapping, moans, and the headboard hitting the wall.

"Sin," she moaned. Armani's eyes were closed and a little sweat ran down her body.

I bit my bottom lip and pulled her down so that we were face to face while she moved on my dick.

"Tell me what you want baby," I whispered in her ear. I felt her kiss my lips. I stroked slower making sure I went deeper every time.

"I want you.." she said before stopping to feel what I was doing to her.

"You want me to what?" I asked, kissing all over her neck and smacking that ass. Armani leaned down to bite my lip.

"To.. to fu-uh-" she moaned softly. I could've laughed at how she was stuttering but now was not the time. Instead of laughing, I gave her some encouragement.

"Come on baby. Tell me so I could make it happen. Daddy know what you want. I just wanna hear you say it," I whispered in her ear. My dick moved a little faster and that shit made her scream.. just a little.

"Fuck me harder," she said. "Please baby."

I smirked because she was not ready for what I was about to do next. Armani was gonna be limping for days fuckin' wit me.

I heard my phone ringing in the distance but that shit wasn't of importance. It was probably Javon but I was in the middle of something. That nigga could wait.

***

Hayden

I watched Justice pace back and forth, waiting for the doctor to let us know Mia's condition. I was sick and tired of people shooting my family. First Justice and now Mia who were both as innocent as nuns.

"Whitaker?" I heard near the reception desk. Justice, Aaliyah, and I went towards the doctor.

"How is she?" Aaliyah asked the question we all wanted to know.

The doctor made a face. "Not so good."

"Well, what's wrong with her? Can we see her?" I asked the doctor.

"She's being prepped for surgery right now. You won't be able to see her until afterwards," he told us.

I sighed and shook my head. I was slowly losing my mind. Mia had too much potential. She's so young.

"Let me tell you something little doctor man," I started as I made eye contact with this doctor. I made sure to get a good look at his face and his name tag because if my little cousin didn't make it.. his ass wasn't gonna make it.

"If my cousin doesn't make it out alive, imma fuck you up," I said.

"Is that a threat?" He asked me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Nah. It's definitely a promise. You do whatever you can to ensure that she stays on this Earth. You hear me?" I asked while gripping his shirt and pulling him towards me.

"Hands off Doctor Luke! I will call security," the receptionist said to me. I let go of the Doctor's shirt as I watched him stumble back a little as he continued staring at me. I know what he saw. An angry black woman who wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I will do everything I can," he said in a voice that only I could hear before walking through the doors that he came from. I let out a big breath. Now, we had to wait. I prayed the results would be what I expected because there was no way I was sitting through another funeral. I haven't done so in six years.

***

Unknown

"I told you I ain't want any part of this from the beginning!" I screamed as I looked around the smokey grey room I was in. It was the same room I've been in for a month. I remember walking home last month where I was abducted by this crazy motherfucker.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard on the other side of the door.

Not only was I barely eating, but I was getting restless. I couldn't find a way to escape and every time I thought I found a way out, it only got me into trouble. I was on my second strike and I prayed that I wouldn't be around long enough to discover what would happen once I hit strike three.

I thought about crying but I knew that I had to be strong. This person's motive was ridiculous in my mind, but you couldn't say stuff like that. I would know because I've tried. Shit like that gets your tongue cut out over here.

"You'll get out of here once everyone is dead."

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't a killer and I didn't want to be one, but dealing with the person I was dealing with.. that's what I was supposed to be. I had no choice. There was no other way.

***

What the fuck is happening in this chapter?

A juicy little sex scene.

Unknown point of views and shit..

Flashbacks and dreams, etc..

Jesus fix it.

Anyways... *Not edited*

Excuse the chapter because I secretly hate it. The next one will definitely be better and won't seem so all over the place.

*A picture of Armani is up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 779 33
"How can she love you if she doesn't even know how to love herself?" ...
63.5K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
Abducted By Caitlin Bubb✔

Mystery / Thriller

3.1K 333 22
"What reason do I have to lie?" He looked up at me with squinted eyes. "Hmm, Maybe because YOU KIDNAPPED ME?" I yelled at him, throwing whatever was...
107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...