Navy Blue.

The next night...

"You sorry?" Javon asked while choking me a little.

"Yeah daddy, I'm sorry," I moaned in pleasure. We were in his office. I was currently riding him on top of his large mahogany wood desk while his dick stroked me.

"Louder. Daddy can't hear you," He said as he looked up at me.

This was our way of making up after that argument we had yesterday. I know sex can't fix everything, but I can honestly say that it's beautiful when you fuck after exchanging heated words.

"I'm sorry daddy! I won't ever do it again!" I yelled, feeling him touch my g-spot. I continued to bounce on Javon with ease. This was my dick and I knew what my baby liked. My hands rested on his chest so I could steady myself more. Sweat trickled down my body. My fingertips gripped his chest.

"Ride this dick... damn," Javon groaned in satisfaction.

"I'm gonna cum," I said in a low voice. I felt Javon's fingers pinch my hard nipples and I lost it. My body released it's third orgasm and it felt as good as the other two. Probably even better. Javon came inside me afterwards. His warm seed filled me up and I loved it.

"I don't wanna argue anymore baby," I said to Javon as I tried to control my breathing. He sat up with me in his lap.

"Me either. It's not healthy," he said in my ear after he kissed my shoulder blade.

"I love you. I'm sorry for stressing you out. I know I bitch about a lot of shit, but I don't mean to. That's just something I need to work on," I responded.

"I love you too. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't willing to help you work on that attitude," he said while looking at me.

I stared back. He was so gorgeous and he was all mine. I loved this man with all my heart. I didn't wanna lose him. If I did, I don't know how I would manage.

I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could get a word out.. Javon's office phone rang. He reached behind me to get it.

"Javon Wallace," he said. I smiled at his deep tone. My lips kissed his cheek, nose, chin, and anywhere else I could get to that the phone wasn't blocking.

"Sin wassup? Why you ain't call my cell phone?" Javon asked. I could hear Sincere talking on the phone and Javon talking back.

"Oh. I was busy man," Javon responded. I smirked as I started to grind my hips on him slightly. I wanted some more dick.

Javon gave me a kiss on the lips before talking to Sincere again. "Don't worry about what I was doing," He said after laughing.

I raised my hips slightly and reached down to put him inside me. I moaned quietly. Javon was looking at me as he licked his lips.

"So what nigga," he said into the phone. I wrapped my legs around him tighter to feel every inch. His dick was so big and thick.

"Shit," I moaned as quietly as I could. Javon's lips covered mine. Sincere was saying something and all Javon could do was mumble "Mhm."

"You coming over tonight?" Javon asked after biting down on my neck.

"Baby, get off the phone," I moaned in his ear, licking it. I know he could multitask, but I needed him to be fully involved. Sincere was distracting him in my opinion.

He nodded. I felt his dick swell up. "I'll see you in a few. I gotta go man." With that, he hung up and threw the phone down.

"You so nasty," he told me. My nails gripped his back as I felt him slide deeper in it. I moaned his name before licking my lips.