Cream.

Justice

"Bro, you're mad annoying," I said to Aaliyah as she held the ice in her hand, smiling. After a long workout, she was helping me ice my muscles. They were sore. But after a while, I guess she got bored so she decided to put the ice down my back. She was still laughing and smiling.

"It's not funny Aaliyah," I said with a fake hurt look on my face. I had to make her feel bad.

"Yes it is," she said in response.

I shook my head and slowly turned to the other side of the bed. Thank god I was skinny as hell because these college beds were little as fuck.

"Oh, you mad at me? I'm sorry," Aaliyah said as she tried to get my attention. I grabbed my phone off the charger and started scrolling on Instagram, ignoring her.

"Bae, don't be like that. I said I was sorry."

I wanted to laugh but that would blow my cover so I kept ignoring her as if she wasn't there. I wasn't gonna do it for long though because my body was still sore and I needed her to finish her job.

"No Justice for real. I didn't mean it," she said as she laid her body on top of mine. I tried to keep my smile on the inside but I ended up smiling as I rolled over to hold her.

"It's cool. I'm not mad at you," I said. I kissed down her neck and squeezed her tight.

"I like when you hold me like this. You make me feel safe," Aaliyah said before kissing my arm.

"Oh boy, don't start that lovey dovey shit," I said as my fingers rubbed on her creamy skin. My hand traveled down her slim body.

"Oh please okay. You love that shit. Stop acting up," she replied.

"Who you talking to?" I asked. My hand stopped at the waistband of my Under Armour shorts that she was wearing.

"I'm talking to you and you better move your hands from where they at," she said before trying to face me.

"Why? Spread them legs," I whispered in her ear.

"Nope. Oh my god, I can't wait to get back to New York for Christmas break," Aaliyah said. I could feel her legs slowly spreading apart. She was tryna do it lowkey but I been with Aaliyah long enough to know what she was up to.

"Yeah me too. I miss my sister and my dad," I responded. I was thinking about the engagement ring that I had in my drawer. I couldn't wait to propose. No lie, I was scared out my ass. I doubt she would say no but shit, you could never tell what's going on in a woman's mind.

"I miss them too. I hope they like the gifts we brought them," Aaliyah said breathlessly. I had her right where I wanted her now.

"What you said bae?" I whispered in her ear as my fingers stroked her insides.

"I don't know but I know what I'm about to be saying if you keep touching me like that," she said before turning to moan in my ear. That shit was a turn on, dead ass.

I leaned over to kiss her before taking my fingers out of her and then grabbing my phone.

"Justice," Aaliyah said. I ignored her as I scrolled on my timeline.

"Oh no, you not about to play with me like that," she mumbled as she threw one of her legs over me. She leaned down and started kissing my neck and chest. Her hands rubbed my sides as she lifted my shirt. I took it off and let her do her thang. She slid her body down mine as she made her way lower. The anticipation was growing and so was my dick.

"We doing this or what?" I asked, looking down at her as she slowly rubbed my already hard dick. Aaliyah then took her hands off me before sitting up and sitting on her feet.