Grey.

I was looking around my walk in closet trying to find my Fendi belt but I couldn't find it. Maybe I left it at Javon's house.

"Javon," I said, calling out his name.

"Yeah baby?" He said as he came into my closet.

"You seen my Fendi belt? I can't find that shit anywhere," I told him.

"It's at my house," he replied while holding me from behind and kissing my neck.

I knew it. "Stop Javon. You know I gotta get ready to leave for my flight." I was flying out to go see my father with Justice for the weekend. He wanted to see us and for some reason, he couldn't wait until Justice was on Spring Break.

"The flight leaves in a few hours Hayden, relax," he said in my ear. He was making my panties wet from just being near me.

"Babe, I gotta finish packing," I responded.

"How 'bout you just handle my package and worry about everything else later?" Javon suggested as he put his hands on my hips.

I laughed at his corny ass. "Nice try, but I need to finish." I removed myself from his arms and bent over to fix something in my pink suitcase.

"Now you playing wit me. How you gon' bend over like that and not expect a nigga to wanna get up in it?" Javon asked behind me.

"Control yourself boy. Be humble," I told him as I laughed.

"Take a break baby. Let me slide this dick in you before ya flight," Javon said. He then rubbed his dick on my ass. I could feel how hard he was. I was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place. I didn't know if I wanted to fuck or pack. Fucking sounded better though, right?

"Javon, you know if I let you do that I'll miss the damn flight," I replied with folded arms.

"I promise I won't make you late. Just give me ten minutes." Javon slid his hand into the grey sweats I was wearing. He rubbed through my panties, feeling my wetness on his fingers.

"See? You want it as bad as I do," He said while whispering in my ear. I moaned at the sound of his voice and because he was fingering me.

"Ten minutes?" I breathed out.

"Yeah baby. Just ten minutes," He said while curving his finger up. I moaned louder than before as I held onto his arm.

***

Ten minutes turned into almost an hour and I wanted to kill him for that. I made him help me pack as Justice and I finished getting ready to leave for the weekend.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll call when I land," I told Javon. He gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you," he said, kissing me again.

"I love you more," I responded as I gave him my house keys and left the house.

I walked over to the cab and got in after Justice. The cab driver began to drive.

"You excited to see Dad?" I asked Justice.

He sucked his teeth. "I feel like I just saw him the other day."

I laughed. "You gotta understand that he's alone up there and just wants to make time to see his children. There's no harm in that."

"I guess. He could've waited until Spring Break to see us. After this trip, he might as well just come to New York for the Summer so we won't have to keep coming to him," Justice replied while texting on his phone.

I nodded my head in agreement. We were always going up there. But that's probably because my dad couldn't take too many days off considering he was a doctor. His job was important and he was needed.