White, part 2.

A knock on the door brought me out my thoughts. Already knowing that it was London, I quickly opened the door to let her in. Without speaking to each other, we walked to the living room and sat down. On the coffee table, I had an open bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. You know... to lighten up the mood. But, to also quench my thirst because a drink is definitely something that I needed.

London wore an all black Juicy Couture sweatsuit under her coat. Her honey blonde hair was in a high ponytail and she wore no makeup. I poured the wine into the glasses. I handed her one of the glasses before taking a sip of my own.

"Tell me what you know," I said as I looked her in her eyes.

London downed the Chardonnay and picked up the bottle to pour more into her glass. She was taking too long for me and I ain't have time to waste. I needed to take a little nap first of all.

"Despite what you may think, I'm not apart of whatever my mother is concocting," London said to me.

I raised my eyebrow and set down my glass. "And exactly how do I know you're telling the truth? For all I know, you could be tryna get on my good side so that you could fuck me over in the end."

"Hayden, come on. I'm too old to play these fucking games with you. I wouldn't call you at this time of night if it wasn't something that's been on my mind since I found out."

"What did you find out?" I asked her. I wasn't giving up nothing until I knew what she knew. It was just funny to me that she just so happened to call me right after the kidnapper called me. Call me what you want but I'll be damned if I let London, Karen or anybody else fuck up my mental. It was all about my father. I couldn't trust shit at the moment.

"What do you know?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes and set down the glass. I sat back in my chair. "Listen, this is your mother we talking about. You know more than me. Plus, I asked you first so I'm all ears."

London rolled her eyes but opened her mouth to speak. "My mother killed Alana. She did it in Alana's house but she cleaned up real good because the cops couldn't find shit. I know you know about the CD that Alana made for you."

I raised my eyebrow but didn't say a word.

"I know because I got one too. I listened to it like an hour ago and I needed to know if you got the chance to listen to it too," she added.

"I got the CD and I listened to it. I just came back from getting the weapons that Alana told me to find," I said.

"Good. When are we turning in my mother? I want her to go down just as much as you do," London said with a determined look on her face.

"Wait, pump ya breaks. There's still things that have to be figured out before we even turn her in to the police."

"What else is there to investigate? We got everything we need right here. Alana did everything for us," London responded.

"Stand up for me real quick," I said as I got up from where I was sitting.

London made a face but did as I requested. I held my arms up to indicate what I wanted her to do. London huffed and puffed before spreading her arms and legs. I patted her down to see if she had any weapons or a wire. I still didn't trust her all that much. When I was finished, we both sat back down in our seats.

"Now, I have a question," I said.

"Wassup?"

"Do you know who Annabella Fernandez is?" I asked her.

London raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. That's my aunt. She's Alana's mother but she died a few years ago. Why?"

"How did she die?" I asked in curiosity.