Pink.

"I was about to beat the shit out of London!" I told Armani later on that night. We were in a lounge sipping on Margaritas. Well, Armani was sipping on Margaritas. I was taking straight shots of Henny and cups of Patron.

"Hayden, again?! You beat her up again?! You gonna go to jail!" Armani said before hiccuping. She was drunk already. Such a lightweight.

I rolled my eyes. "No bitch! I was about to beat her ass." I threw back the rest of my Patron.

"Ohhhhhhh. Had me all hype for nothing! You should really beat her up again though!" Armani said.

I laughed at her. "I got no energy to waste. I just really don't like that bitch."

"Hayden-nn," Armani said.

"What happened?" Looking at Armani, I saw that she was bouncing her legs up and down. "Do you have to pee?" I asked her as if she was a four year old.

"Yes! Can you take me to the bathroom? I don't think I can make it alone."

I drunk the rest of her Margarita before grabbing our purses and walking through the rope of our V.I.P section.

Maneuvering through the crowd of people, we got to the bathroom. Thank God it wasn't crowded. Armani rushed over to the stall as I went to the mirror to look at myself. I fixed my lipstick and smoothed out my straight hair.

I felt a vibration and ringer coming from Armani's purse. Opening it, I grabbed her phone to see who was calling her.

"Armani, Sin is calling you. Want me to answer?" I asked.

I heard the toilet flush before Armani rushed out the stall to answer her phone.

"Hi babyyyyy," she said as she put the phone on speaker. I set the phone on the counter near the sink as I helped her wash her hands.

"Hi baby. You okay?" I heard Sincere ask.

"Yes! Hayden is helping me wash my hands and I'm hungry!" Armani yelled into the phone.

"Armani, stop screaming," I told her as I rolled my eyes.

Armani laughed before widening her eyes and putting her hands over her mouth.

"Hayden, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I do that a lot. I do that at home when Sin and I-" Armani started before I cut her off.

"Okay stop right there. Sin, you coming to get your drunk wife?" I asked.

"I'm home with Karter so I can't. You can't bring her?" He asked me.

"Nigga, I been drinking too. I'm not drunk but I ain't taking no chances."

I heard Sincere sigh. "Look, imma send somebody to come get y'all. Where you gonna be at?"

"In one of the sections. Just tell whoever you sending to look around," I told him.

"Okay. Don't move," Sincere said before hanging up.

"Hayden? I love you. You're a sister to me. I don't know what I would do without you," Armani said to me as the tears streamed down her face. She threw her arms around me and hugged me hard.

I smiled as I hugged and rubbed her back. "I love you too."

"I love Sincere too. He's the best husband ever. I'm so glad he didn't get Alana pregnant. I don't know how I would've handled that."

Turns out, Alana lied about to whole ordeal. Her and Sin didn't have sex at that party. She just made it seem like they did. And the bitch was never pregnant. She lied so she could keep him around. Armani was relieved when she found out that Alana lied. Her and Sincere have been closer than ever especially with Karter being born. Last I heard of Alana, she moved to North Carolina with her grandmother.