White, part 3.

I woke up and turned over to see Kyree still asleep next to me. After four rounds, we were tired out. Not only was I tired but I was starving like crazy. Sex really does that to you. It makes you tired and hungry. Looking at my phone, I saw that it was only seven-thirty.

"Kyree," I said as I tapped him. He snored and turned over to the other side. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He was so annoying.

"Leave me," he mumbled as he pulled my olive green comforter over him.

"Listen, after all those rounds, you owe me some food. I know you hungry too," I told him.

"Girl, I think you owe me some food. You got a nigga tired as fuck," he said.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Boy if you don't get up."

"Give me another hour," he responded in his sleepy voice.

I shook my head before getting out the bed to find something to put on because I was still naked. I searched the floor and found my panties and the shirt that I was wearing. I decided that I was going to order some pizza because I ain't feel like cooking anything.

"These $5.99 pizzas calling my name!" I said out loud. I was so fucking hungry.

"Shut the fuck up bro," Kyree said as he put one of my pillows over his head.

I rolled my eyes. "You so fucking dramatic." I picked up my iPad before going to the Dominos website. I ordered a pizza with bacon and pepperoni and then another with sausage. I also got stuffed cheesy bread and hot wings.

A few minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring. Thinking it was the pizza, I basically ran down the stairs. Instead of it being the Dominos man, it was London.

"Bitch, what you doing here?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Is your father not in trouble anymore? I told you that I was coming over so that we could formulate a plan stupid," London said.

I placed my hand on my forehead because I had forgot that she said that shit. I invited her in and closed the door.

"Oh and I googled the whole Jigsaw name thing. That clown faced nigga from Saw is named Billy and he's a puppet," London told me.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah girl I-" London said before we heard another voice in the room.

"Wassup London," Kyree said as he came downstairs.

"Hey Ky," London said as she gave him a smile.

"What you doing here? I thought y'all hated each other," he said before standing by me.

Not wanting him to know how we made up, I just spoke. "We actually made up. We're good now."

He looked shocked and I ain't blame him because who would believe that shit anyways? Me and London being friends? Everyone who knew us would probably think we were out of our minds and send us to a mental institution.

"Well, okay. Did the pizza get here? Ya boy is starving," Kyree said while rubbing his stomach.

Like clockwork, the doorbell rung.

"There it go right there," I said. This nigga practically ran to the door and me and London laughed.

"I'm assuming he doesn't know about your dad," London said in a low voice as she looked at Kyree by the door.

"No. You're the only one that I told. I didn't even tell Justice," I said to her. I forgot about my little brother. I didn't even know if I should tell him about the situation. I honestly felt that the less people who knew about this whole ordeal, the better.