Green.

Javon

"How it feel Daddy?" Hayden asked in my ear. She then licked along my neck.

"It feels good. Go a little lower," I told her.

"Right here?" She asked.

"Yup. You got the right spot," I said with a smirk on my face. Hayden was giving me a massage. We were in Jamaica on our annual three month vacation. We took week long vacations every three months.

This month was the month that I was gonna propose to Hayden. I wanted to give my baby the world and space itself. And what better way to do that than to give her a part of me... my heart and more.

I was waiting until tonight where we would take a walk on the beach. I had a little set up there where I would ask her.

I flipped onto my back and pulled her on top of me.

"Javon, what are you doing?" Hayden asked as she laughed.

"You're gorgeous," I told her. She kissed me as I palmed her fat ass. I then gripped it and felt her smile on my lips.

"You like grabbing my ass?" She asked me.

"Hell yeah, that shit fat and it's all because of me," I told her before smacking it.

"Boy please," she responded.

"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah. I wanna see this little surprise you got for me," she said as she got off me. She put on her robe. I watched her naked body disappear before she grabbed mine to help me put it on.

"Don't worry. I know you gon' love this one," I said.

"As much as I love you?"

I kissed her forehead. "Probably even more than you love me."

Hayden grabbed my gold chain and slightly pulled me towards her. She kissed me and threw her arms around my neck. She then pulled back. "Not possible."

I smiled at her. "Let's take a shower." I grabbed her hand to lead her to the bathroom.

***

I woke up with hair near my face and my arm wrapped around a very small waist. I had to sit up a little to see who it was. Glancing at the face, I saw that it was Vanessa. I honestly forgot that she came over last night.

Me and Vanessa were... I don't even know. All I can say is that I knew her since high school where we used to mess around from time to time.

"Good morning," I heard her say before she pushed her little butt against me.

I kept my eyes closed so that she wouldn't know that I was awake.

"I know you're awake Javon," she said.

"No I'm not," I said to her.

I felt her move from next to me but I still had my eyes shut.

"Well, I guess I'll have to wake you up a different way," she said in a low voice.

I opened my eyes to see what she was talking about before I closed them again. Her lips wrapped around my dick and it felt great. It was enough to help me forget about the dream I had about Hayden.

When she was finished giving me head, I fucked her like it was my last day to fuck or something. I guess that was my way of dealing with the shit in my life. Everyday, I went to work and came home. If I wasn't chillin' wit Sin, seeing my family or babysitting my goddaughter Karter, I was fucking Vanessa and thinking about Hayden lil stupid ass.