Ivory.

December...

"Kyree this is cool," I said as I looked around the spacious room we were in. It was Kyree's home theater and it was big as shit. It looked like a real theater.

"You think so?" He asked as he followed me down the steps. There were popcorn machines, chairs, and a big ass screen.

"Yeah. It feels like home in here," I told him. The floors were carpeted, the seats were made of cushion, and the nigga even provided blankets. Overall, it was cute and a perfect place to spend some time with each other.

"I'm glad you like it baby. Now, what movie you wanna watch?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Titanic?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips.

Kyree made a face. "Hell no I ain't watching that gay shit."

I rolled my eyes. "So what do you propose we watch?"

"Anything. Just no romance or lovey dovey shit," he told me.

"Oh, you wanna watch some gangsta shit huh?" I asked with a smirk.

Kyree smiled as he nodded his head up and down. "Or, we could make our own movie if you feeling freaky enough." He gripped my ass and lifted me so that my legs wrapped around him. My hands were wrapped around his neck as I looked down at him. His lips were suckable, his chest was lickable, and his dick was rideable.

I made a face as if I were really taking what he said into consideration. Then, I shook my head. "I don't know. After the movie, maybe you could try to convince me."

"Oh, that's the easy part. You just better be ready for the way imma put it down after the movie." He kissed my lips and then my neck before setting me down.

"Anyways, I wanna watch Menace II Society," I said.

"That's my shit. What you know about that?" He asked with a laugh.

I sucked my teeth. "Boy please. I know all the fuckin' movies. Ya girl ain't all about the romance. I'm hood too baby. West side," I said, throwing up the sign. I then started crip walking on my Snoop Dogg shit. Kyree just laughed at me and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"A'ight killer. Don't hurt em," Kyree said as he found the movie. I took it upon myself to start making the popcorn. By the time the movie came on, the popcorn was finished. I grabbed two bags and put some popcorn in them for us. I looked up to see Kyree pat the seat next to him.

"Come sit down next to me," he said before biting his lip.

I blushed but made my way over to sit next to him with the popcorn in my hands. He took one of the bags from me and made sure I was good after I sat down. My attention was then on the movie.

***

By the time the movie was over, me and Kyree had laid back the reclining seats and fallen asleep. But of course that didn't last too long. I heard a phone ringing in the distance but I didn't want to move. I don't even know which one of our phones were ringing anyways.

"Kyree," I mumbled as I turned my head on his chest.

"Ignore it," he mumbled back.

"I would if the person would stop calling," I said as I opened my eyes. I felt Kyree shift under me so I sat up. I took the blanket off him and turned over.

"I'll be right back baby," he said before kissing my cheek and going to get his phone. I mumbled okay and closed my eyes.

I was slowly drifting back to sleep but I heard a phone ringing again. I opened my eyes, annoyed as fuck at this point. I was annoyed because I knew that it was my phone this time. I got up to look in my coat pocket where I found my phone. Looking at the screen, it was him.