Red.

This shit was stupid. Out of all the things that an employee could do wrong, this had to have been the worst.

Eva Phillips, my assistant baker, had burned most of all the pastries we baked for my best friend's wedding that was in less than five hours. I wanted to kill this bitch. I wanted to put her ass in the oven and just bake that ass like chicken.

"Ms. Whitaker, I'm sorry," Eva said, attempting to slip her skirt back on.

I mean mugged the shit outta her. She had the fucking nerve.

I picked up one of the muffins she had burnt and threw that shit right at her head before I took more and started flinging them left and right. Eva screamed as she tried to get behind the nigga she was fuckin' when I caught whiff of the burnt deserts.

"Don't scream now! Ya ass already did enough screaming when I caught you back here!" I yelled at her. I turned my back as I placed my fingers on my temples. Jesus, Mary, and all them was testing the patience that I didn't possess. I really wanted to put my hands against this bitch windpipe, but I decided to let her live.

You see, I was in anger management and the first thing they taught me was to relax and assess the situation before reacting.

I almost went to jail for keying some bitch car and banging her head against said car a few weeks ago. The judge told me that I wouldn't get charged or sentenced if I took anger management classes for a year. I only agreed because I ain't need no record and my ass was too pretty to be sitting in somebody's prison cell washing the next bitch dirty panties.

I made a quick decision before I turned back around to face Eva and this pretty yellow motherfucka' she had behind my counter. The bitch flinched because she thought I was gonna hit her. Little did she know, she was luckier than a four leaf clover today.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Eva, imma need you to collect your things and leave my bakery. You're fired," I said in the calmest voice I could muster. If she said anything to go against what I told her, I think I was gonna have to show her what my knuckles did to Mahogany Nelson in fifth grade.

"But, I'm sor-" she started before I cut her off.

"Bitch! I told you to get the fuck out! I don't give a fuck about your sorry!" I yelled. I picked up their clothes and hurried to the front so I could open the door and throw them shits on the pavement.

Afterwards, Eva and the man ran out the shop to collect their items and went on their way. I let out a deep breath and closed the blinds of the shop. I had closed it for the day so I could work on finalizing the last of the deserts. I had to finish those, and still make sure that I was ready in time to walk in the wedding. I was the maid-of-honor, but I was getting ready separately from everybody because I was the one who was supplying most of the food and desert.

I left Eva in charge of the heavy stuff because I had to pick up my dress, get my make up done, and have my hair curled for the wedding. I also had to make sure that the delivery truck got the food to the wedding venue. I knew it was a tough place to be put in because there was so much to do with little time, but I was willing to do it because Armani my bitch. I been rockin' wit her since pre school. I'd do anything for her and vise versa.

Sighing, I called my little brother, Justice.

"Talk to me," I heard him say. He sounded like he had just woken up.

"Jus? Can you get up and come over to the shop? I need help," I told him.

I heard him suck his teeth. I raised my eyebrow on the other end of the phone because when he got here, I was gonna smack him in the back of his head. I'm his big sister. Who the fuck his little ass thought he was?