Blue-Green.

I got lonely. I didn't like sleeping by myself. You would think that I would be used to this, but I wasn't.

I pushed the sheets off my body and threw my feet onto the floor as I got out of the queen sized bed. I opened the guest bedroom door and went down the hall to Javon's room. I opened it as quietly as I could before stepping inside and closing the door behind me.

Javon laid there on his back. His bare chest was on display and I couldn't help but stare for a little. He was fine, I'll give him that!

My feet tip toed on the wooden floor until I got to Javon's bed. Pulling back the comforter , I made sure there was alot of space between us. I then slid into the bed and relaxed.

"So, you decided to take me up on that offer?" I heard next to me.

I smirked. "Yeah."

Javon shifted so that he was laying on his side and facing me. "Why you all the way over there? Come a little closer."

"I'm good where I'm at," I replied, closing my eyes.

Javon moved again. Opening my eyes, I saw that he was directly on my side of the bed, smiling at me. I backed up and watched him follow me.

"Javon stop being a creep yo," I said.

I rolled back again as he moved near me. I was about to go back one more time before Javon caught me.

"Careful. Ya big forehead ass was about to roll over and fall on the floor."

Glancing behind me, I saw that he was right. I rolled my eyes and scooted over so that I wasn't near the edge of the bed.

"My forehead is not big," I said with a pout on my lips. People always tried to come at me about my forehead.

Javon laughed and pinched my cheeks. "It's a'ight. We all got big things on us," he said with a wink.

Realizing what he was talking about, I hit his chest. Javon laughed again and stopped my hand from hitting him. His laugh was one of the sexiest things I ever heard, but I wouldn't let him get the satisfaction of hearing me ever say those words.

Javon touched my neck and started tickling me. His fingers moved from my neck to my stomach and I laughed and squirmed trying to get away.

"Javon stop it!" I yelled while laughing.

"Nah," he said while laughing himself.

I was dying of laughter. For once, I actually felt free. He was doing something that most people couldn't make me do.

"Quit it! I can't breathe," I said, laughing more.

"Alright, imma stop," he said as he took his fingers off me.

I quieted down my laughing as I tried to get some oxygen into my lungs. When I got my breathing in order, Javon pulled me closer to him and laid me on his chest. I got comfortable on him. I breathed in his scent.

"You smell good," I commented.

Javon laughed. I felt the vibrations from his chest. "Am I supposed to stink?"

I sucked my teeth. "Just take the compliment bruh."

"Thank you Hayden."

I rolled my eyes. "Mhm." I used my hand to rest it on him. I started tracing little patterns on his chest because I wanted to. I felt him put his arm around my body, but I didn't say anything. It was nice to have someone there even if they weren't your man. Javon and I were really cool. It was like a relationship but without all the lovey dovey shit that came along with it. Other than cuddling, that is.