Sky Blue.

The next day, I went up to the hospital to visit Mia. They were still monitoring her brain activity and so far, she was getting there. She didn't remember much but she was alive and that's all that mattered. The hospital was something. It was like being in a new world. The smell of medicine was evident and I hated that smell. It reminded me of my mother when I used to visit her in the hospital.

Walking to the room that Mia was in, I saw that the door was cracked. Walking inside, my father, Aunt Zora and Uncle Greg were there. They were huddled around Mia who was sleeping.

"I got the coffee," I said to everybody in the room.

Everybody who asked for a coffee grabbed a cup. I didn't have any because I didn't drink coffee. I liked the smell but I didn't drink it. Mia was sleeping but we were all here to see her anyways.

"How you feeling?" Aunt Zora asked me.

I smiled at her. "I'm good. The question is, how are you feeling?"

She smiled and hugged uncle Greg. "I feel relaxed. I got a new look on life." I nodded my head at what he said.

I was just staying for a few minutes because Javon was coming to pick me up so that we could go to the doctor. I took about five tests and they were all positive. We just wanted to make sure that everything was good. I was still nervous but I was getting excited. If God allowed me to carry this baby full term, I would be nothing more than grateful.

"I hear you're pregnant," Aunt Zora said to me.

I raised my eyebrow. "Who told you? My dad?" I asked her.

She nodded her head at me. She had a smile on her face. "Girl, I kept dreaming about fish. I knew it had to have been you."

"Auntie, what if it was somebody else?" I asked her.

"Chile please. Who else would it have been? Yvonne can't be pregnant," my aunt Zora said.

"Well, I'm going to the doctor today to see how everything is," I told her.

"Good for you baby. I wish you nothing but blessings and happiness with Javon," uncle Greg said to me.

"Me too. How is Javon by the way? I haven't seen him in a long time," aunt Zora said.

"He's doing great. Business is going good and we're actually engaged," I said, showing her my 4.5 carat engagement ring. It was platinum.

"Oh my god! You didn't tell me you guys were getting married! We have so much to plan, oh my god!" Aunt Zora screamed in the room. I think it would've been best to tell her outside since her voice was bound to awake the whole fucking residents in this hospital.

"Yeah. He proposed last night. I'm surprised dad didn't tell you. It seems like he was telling you everything else," I said as I glanced at my father who stuck his tongue out at me.

"How did he do it? Tell me everything," Aunt Zora said to me.

I raised my eyebrow at her. How was I supposed to tell my aunt that my proposal happened while Javon and I were getting busy?

"Well, Javon and I had just got back to his house after dinner," I started.

Aunt Zora looked intrigued as I started the story. "Okay. Go on," she advised.

"So, we went upstairs to get in bed. We were in bed and we were..." I said as I looked for the right thing to say.

"You were what?" Aunt Zora asked.

"We were about to go to sleep. I was on my back, tossing and turning. Javon asks me to look at the ceiling and of course I didn't want to because why would I want to do that," I said.