Yellow.

1 Week Later...

"Armani are you dressed yet or no?" I asked while examining myself in the full length mirror. We were at my house getting ready to go to Club Allure.

I lived in a little three bedroom condo on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and I took pride in that shit. My house was my baby so it had to be treated with care. Justice lived with me and it was gonna get lonely when he went off to college next year.

"Almost. I can't put my heels on," Armani said, hopping into my room and plopping down on my bed.

I shook my head as I smoothed down my hair. I wore an all black Versace dress that stopped mid thigh. It hugged my body and fit like a second skin. My ass looked bigger than it already was. My hair was bone straight and my makeup was light. My lipstick was a dark red that I was in love with. My shoes were black ankle strap heels that gave my 5'4 height a little more inches. I completed the outfit with silver hoops and a diamond bracelet.

"Can you stop admiring yourself and help me? Shit," Armani said to me.

I looked at her just to roll my eyes. "Give me ya foot."

Armani smiled as she lifted up her shaved leg. I strapped on her heel and dropped her foot.

"Pigeon toed," I mumbled.

"I'm not pigeon toed," She said back with a laugh that caused me to laugh.

"You sure you allowed out the house like that?" Armani had on a strapless nude dress and heels. Her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail and her makeup was light.

Armani waved me off. "Child, I'm grown. Who the fuck is he to tell me what to wear?"

"Your husband bitch."

"Listen, he should appreciate me loving the way I look and wanting to show it off," she responded, grabbing her clutch.

"I hear you," I said, reaching for mine.

We walked out my room and down the hall to Justice's room. I knocked on his door so he could know I was coming in. I then opened it when he told me to come in.

"Me and Armani going out. Don't stay up too late little boy," I said to him.

Justice sucked his teeth. "I'm grown."

"You pay bills?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

That shit put him on mute.

"Oh okay. Like I said, don't be up too late. And don't be having no little girls in my house while I'm gone."

"Hayden, you ain't gotta worry about that. I'm responsible and Aaliyah would kill me if I had somebody other than her in here," Justice said with a sigh.

I know I may have been overreacting a little bit but that was my little brother. He was the only brother I had and I didn't want anything to happen to him. When I was away from him, I always assumed the worse so of course I was a little overprotective.

"I know. Just be careful and call me if you need something," I replied.

"I will." Justice got up and gave me a hug and that made me feel more better.

After leaving his room, I grabbed the keys to my silver Audi A6 and left the house. Me and Armani got in the car and I drove off.

***

When Armani and I got to the club, it was a lot of people there. The Dj was playing Drake's Fake Love.

I've been down so long,