[#E] Bumping Into You || Kim...

By nevermind902

{HEAVY EDITING NEEDED. Cp} Cliché. This story is cliché like all other books. Or is it? Read to find out. ... More

Prologue
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Pt.1)
Chapter 36 (Pt.2)
Chapter 37 (Pt.3)
Chapter 38 (Pt.4)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale - chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 48

2.2K 79 20
By nevermind902

Wopping 3500 words for you! Soy for not being active!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Yomi?"

"Hi, Jihyun-"

"What do you want," I asked bluntly.

She smiled at me. "Woah girl, or should I say... daughter of Seojun and Junhyung. What's with the rush honey? All the good haven't happened and you're that desperate to end your life? Daebak, you must be really depressed huh?" She said while looking at her nails, walking around me.

I shot her a glare. She bitch smiled at me.

"H-how did you know my parent's name? " I was trembling in my words. The most precious people said in the most evils mouth.

"I don't only know them, I helped them, raised them and ended up where they started, the BOTTOM," She looked at me intensely.

"Why in the world would you raise my parent you bitch. Like you're older than them,"

"Of course I didn't raise them, my lovely parents did,"

Now what the hell is going on, first some kind of kidnap with my parents still alive now more shit about them?

"Your parents?"

"Well, easy to say, my parents helped your parents with their finances...., build their little empire and helped them to raise the one and only one bitch....you"

"What has that got-" "Babe, don't interrupt my story time. Finish then discuss. Easy school rules" She smirked.

"Your parents we literally hobos. I mean seriously, they were hobos that lived on the streets, Luckily your mum and my mum were childhood besties. And guess what? My lovely parents gave you a huge paycheck to find themselves a house, give birth to you and stat their own company."

I was listening, no making a sound.

"You see- since my parents helped your family that much, of course we expected to have something nice for return such as have the money they borrowed back, pay us back for a nice dinner or whatever. Who knew they were selfish little brats that did nothing" She snorted.

I was stunned. The parents in my head were nothing like she said. "No way, I don't believe you," I said looking away.

"Darling, I have proof. No need to do all the equation in your head. MOREOVER, your oh-so-lovely mother looked at our house as some kind of babysitter place, throwing you into our house nearly every day, taking away my parent's attention from me. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to watch your very own parents hugging and kissing another child in front f their own child? Do you know how it feels to be abandoned by your parents because of a mother friends child?" She poked my head one by one.

You could've made friends with me then.

"Sure sure, you can think how I could've been friends with you and nothing like this would happen." She rolled her eyes and said.

Slowly, she walked towards me and bent down.

"Bitch, I tried to and for a bitch like you, of course you ignored me, took my toys away and showed off to them" She shook my shoulders hard. It pained. My headache came again causing another blurry vision.

"How would you expect me to believe, you're the same age as me. Really remembering all of this at the age of one? Jesus, like you have an IQ of 300"

"Bitch, I have my dad's diary and all is written."

"So to finish your final storytime, let me tell you how they failed again. After they became all rich and successful, doing interviews and all that shit, my parents were having troubles with their company. And guess who the opposite component is that's stealing their material? YOUR PARENTS" Pushing me on the shoulders hard, making me stumble backwards.

"What did they do when they knew my parents are having trouble? NOTHING. THEY DID NOTHING AND PURPOSELY ASKED ANOTHER COMPANY TO TEAM UP STEALING ALL THE MATERIAL THEY CAN POSSIBLY HAVE GOTTEN." She yelled at my face.

"Years went by blah blah blah, they got richer and we got poorer until my uncle took over the company cause both of my parents were diagnosed with heart disease,"

"Then what? of course we took them down, we faked their death and made you abandoned. My mum actually still wanted to adopt you but, you see as a lonely child growing up, of course, i told her to NOT since you have already stolen my childhood. My parents died a few weeks later anyways. Our family have been that cold-blooded ever since."

"How is this possible? The police team is that that dumb to realise that you're faking a death you stupid ass bitch" I tried to get out of their grip. I looked at Dorsey who was smirking through this whole thing.

"I have my ways. So I fed your parents till this year and killed them in front of your eyes. I wanted you to feel what it's like to feel the pain of losing your parents. I want you to feel the type of pain you get from another family just like what you did to me"

Tears were dropping. That scene repeated rapidly in my head.

"Do you like how it feels..?"

"Do you like seeing blood?"

"DO YOU LIKE CORPSE?!"

"DO YOU LIKE DEATH?!"

I let all her hurtful words go into my head.

I mumbled: "Not like I'm gonna live long anyway"

//

Kim Taehyung POV

We crept up the staircase quietly trying not to make a sound. I could feel Jungkook pouting while looking at me sideways.

"Maknae, your pout doesn't help at all. Think about whether you want to grab your hyungs ears next time, especially Suga hyung" I said laughing in satisfaction. He'll have to sleep in the living room today.

We were still sneaking up when I heard a familiar sound. We all stopped our steps and looked at each other.

"Hyung, did you hear that?"

"Duh~" Jimin and I replied at the same time.

I was an echo of Ji Hyun yelling. 

"Ok now I am 100% sure it's Ji Hyun up there," Jimin says.

//

As soon as we see the slightest light beaming out of the tiny door gap, everyone went dead silent. I could hear slaps and chuckles.

I leaned just a bit closer a placed my ears nearest to the door.  I could hear Ji hyun sniffing. I have already heard and see JI Hyun cry o many times I can tell that she's crying right now with her sniffing.

I peeked out of the door so little just revealing my eye. I scanned around a realized that we are actually behind them. I called Jimin and kookie as I started to step forwards, behind the wall.

Jimin smacked my arm " Dude! aren't you scared? If we get caught what do we do?" he hissed

"Man up Park Jimin, even Jungkook is ready, look at him, he's already tieing up his shoelace and everything unlike you....worrying" I poked him in the chest. He smacked my hand away as a joke.

"Hyung! I called the police already," Jungkook whispered, standing up. I chuckled and looked at Jimin with a smirk. He rolled his eyes.

Jungkoks head poked out next to his arm. "What what??"

"Nothing, kaja."

As soon as we stepped on the last space of the safe area, I poked my head out, then Jimins, then Jungkook. Luckily they were facing the back and there was ppl surrounding her which covers most of the chance of us being seen.

As soon as I saw what was happening, I had the urge to rush to Ji Hyun. My leg moved a bit before Jungkook grabbed me from my arm.

He glared at me telling me that well get in trouble with them.

I took a deep breath in a decision to go with the flow.

I took out my phone to the camera started videoing and placed it on the edge of a lost phone. Just so coincidence it is standing and facing directly towards them.

meh. 

//

Park Ji Hyun POV

Yomi's  poking never stopped. She was basically like a bitch ass i-have-to-hurt-you machine. Constant slapping, smacking, glaring. 

I could call this a 'series of bitch slap events' and the views would probably be pretty high if someone actually videoed it and uploaded it on Youtube.

She finally decided to recharge herself. The next bitch-slap came up. Dorsey.

I looked at her unbothered. These unrealistic people just can't get enough of bullying and saying someone is yours when nobody even likes you. Cliché enough, she walked towards me with a pair of folded arms, glared at me and smiled.

"Ready?"

I looked at her confusedly

"Ready whattt" No like seriously, I rolled my eyes like we were acting out a scene.

"You don't need to know" I can hear her chuckle. Soon after she finishes, someone tied a black cloth around my eyes. I was forced to stand up and walk to somewhere with my hands tied.

I could feel the wind swiftly blow through the cloth into my eyes. A hand forcefully pushed my back down like I was bowing.

"Don't be surprised when you see where you are now" Yomi said with her fake-ass voice.

"Darling I sure won't be. If I was really to be surprised when I actually got rid of from your last plan. Do you remember where all you little back guys were knocked out in seconds and Minhyuk unfortunately, sent to jail in not even 3 days? LOL! If you want to seem like a big scary boss then okay! I'll act on with you but you should consider paying me some cash cause bitch, nothing is free~" I laughed internally. I could hear her stomp on the ground. 

I opened my bitchy mouth again like I really want to get killed by two Barbies dolls "Oooh! I'm soooooooooooo scared!" I said exaggerating.

The cloth covering my eyes were loosened. Guess what?

I am being held from the edge of the building like literally if I moving my hairy legs one more step forward and I fall directly down to the office of the school! Not a really good place to have someone die in a school but, babies are babies, what can I do with their brain?

Both of them walked casually forwards.

"Scared now?" Dorsey asked.

I snorted.

"Ask yourself Donkey" referring back to the name that Yoongi insulted her in front of the whole canteen.

The girls behind me holding my hand making sure I was at the edge of the edge let go of me. I felt sorry for these girls. Allowing dumb ass bitches to rule them, make them low class popular than your final job is just to join the acting class, hold someone like you're one of a kind then step away for even more useless people to finish up.

I turned around deciding not to run when I can but I'd still get caught so no- Yomi and Dorsey came closer and closer so close I had to stand on the final edge of this building before falling off.

" Don't you think you should maybe just disappear from everything? Don't you think that your presence is just messing up the amazing lives of people in this school and world?" Yomi poked my chest.

I shrugged and looked at her. "Yeah" I whispered to myself.

"I hope your little smart ass brain can logically tell what we're telling you-"

"Yep, to die," I stopped her midway.

"Great! You know! NOW WHY DONT YOU DO IT?!" Her angry suddenly exploded. Yomi held her back with her arm.

I casually moved my eyeball to the right to look at Yomi.

Her eyes squinted and her hands were like scooping the air. " Do you perhaps need someone to do it for you cause you know-" she took out a handgun and pointed it next to my brain. I did not react. whats the point fighting back when I know I'm gonna die anyways. "- I have a gun ready, just for you, JUST FOR YOU" She reloaded the gun.

I smiled at her then closed my eyes.

"You don't need to," I said.

"Cause I'll do it myself," I took a step back and let go of everything.

//

Kim Taehyung POV

Another visit to the hospital.

And yet another scene of her lying in bed with that stupid machine next to her.  I don't know when stuff is gonna col down. First it the psycho Minh hyuk and his sucky kidnapping plan with his sucky crews. Now this where Ji Hyun actually falls off the very edge of our fucking school?

I sighed holding her hand.

Let's talk about what actually happened.

//

Right as I heard "-do it myself" I rushed right out to the scene.

I was sweating.

Park Ji Hyun fell while I ran. It was like everything slowed down to 0.25%, My foot stretched and leapt as far, I gritted my teeth, feeling the soreness. She glanced at me at the very edge. It was like a huge shockwave ran over me, squeezing my heart to the most, increasing my heartbeat unconditionally. I reached my hand out trying to catch the very tip of her hand. She did not exaggerate nor yell, it was like seeing someone just disappearing before your eyes in that very second. My eyebrows were knotted as I yelled out her name, her fingers were just inches away from mine when a wave of flashback swept through my mind.

/

'Oppa! Bora loves you~'

'I love you too Bora, bye bye! See you after school!'

No no no no not Bora at the time.

One of my most painful memories was when my sister left, she had ADHD and was unconscious of everything. She has no idea what is going around her and what is happening. There was this day where it was Christmas and their school celebrated with several parties. Because she had ADHD, she was never able to really concentrate and listen to what the teacher is saying. After a party, they were supposed to go out and play on the playground but she unintentionally followed a flowing balloon all the into the top floor. No teacher nor her friends realised she disappeared.

There was nothing I could do on that day. If I could, I really wish to go back to the party day and stay with her on that day, skipping my test. As a middle school student, I was so stupid at that time. Knowing she has ADHD and just letting her go on her own on such a big day made I lost everything I have ever loved. 

I remember so clearly of that day. The cops rushed in into my mid-test and asked if I was Kim Bora's brother, they didn't bother telling what was happening and dragged me out. The car ride was silent the whole way until I received a call from my aunt. 

"T-taehyung, I'm so sorry," She stuttered in her voice. I could feel her trembling.

"Wae? What happened"

"I-i'm so sorry Taehyung, Bora is in the emergency now."

The day and the moment of truth never stop coming back to me, it was like a never-ending flashback coming back again and again.

/

Just when I came back to reality, her hands were already too far back to ever reach my hand. The final glimpse of her was it. She gave me a small warm smile with her heart-melting eyes. It was not possible to have your heart beating slower than 8 beats in a bar. My eyes followed her as she fell. Just when she closed her eyes, you have just realized what you have done. 

The amount of regret I had surrounding my mind.

The level of pressure that is building onto you non-stop and how you just lost another one who you've wanted to love forever.

There was nothing I could do. My hand was still reached down as I stood still there, watching her fall. My eyes were starting to tremble in fear like everything crashed. I reached deeper down to try to grab her hand although there was no chance.

I stood there traumatized, everything was silent until I looked down again. Youngmin, holding onto the passed out Ji Hyun.

The amount of relief was crazy. 

I looked back to see Jungkook smirking. I look at him in confusion. He simply pulled out his phone and laughed. Oh wow. Maybe Jungkook was the right person to bring afterall. 

My mood changed instantly, it was like stepping into 2 worlds from milliseconds in between. I smirked.

Turning around, I could see Yomi and Dorsey backing off trying to run away but luckily, Jimin already figured it out to block the doorway. Jungkook stood beside Jimin with crossed arms holding onto the phone I have completely forgotten about.

What is this? Cliche revenge.

you must be kidding me you, you must be kidding me~

No I'm not. You're reading a cliche book surprise~

The astonishment on Dorsey is not retarded I find it funny. From the incredible bitchy narcissistic character to 2 loss mouse trapped in a cage. DAmn time is fast. 

"So, ladies first, what do you have to say?" M tone lured in a satisfied tone.

Jungkook and Jimin gigged and elbowed each other. 

They looked at each other and finding it difficult to say a simple sentence.

"Why? Did you honestly think that 2 barbie dolls can plan out something this ridiculous and retarded not thinking about the consequences? Mannnnnnnnnnn, use some brain Dorsey and you Yomie! I thought you were a smartass when you came but you're just a bitch desperate for attention after all!"

None of them decided to speak until Dorsey fixed her hair and swallowed.

She stepped forward, fixing her 'cute' outfit.

"Taehyung oppa, well we were just planning to have a little play with her and become friends this way. S-so I don't think you should take this seriously since we only planned to prank her and like w-we never thought of this happening-" She came closer and held onto my arm.

I looked t her in disgust. I look at Jimin in disgust. He looked at Jungkooked in disgust and looked back to me in disgust. I looked back to her in disgust. She looked at me in this indescribable face. I smiled and slipped her hand off my arm.

"Stop sticking, you stink and look like a clown," I said back at her politely and smiled.

She swung her hand away off me childishly.

Yomie suddenly stepped in with a very unexpected line. "Back off useless slut" She pushed Dorsey to the back making her stumble. She did not hesitate at all and started ranting towards all of us.

"Ok, fine! you guys win. I'm the anonymous from the previous kidnap okay?! Do you guys fucking know what it is like to have this revenge always stuck in your heart after all these years and is forced to be locked?! Do you have any idea what it is like to fake a character you find that completely disgusting and stupid? No right? Well you know what? I have a black heart and mind and you can't do anything about it so come one on me!"

She stepped backward and pointed towards Dorsey.

"Her. Dorsey. Guess what guys I used her an object just to have someone on my team and to push her off the queen seat. Yay you got it right! I'm just a thirsty bitch anting attention and pride through nothing but being a bitch!" She looked at her while Dorsey glanced at her in disbelief.

She spread her arm out and gleamed at us with a daring look.

"Bring it on bitches! There's nothing holding me back from jail cause all of you are useless rats and whores. Bring.it.fuckig.on cause who here is afraid! Only such wimp like her would think! Its my act against yours!" She pointed at Dorsey who stood there like maniquin. 

We all reacted quietly.

The police car came closer and closer exposing the syringe. Yomie looked at me in awe. 

I skipped happily over to where Jungkook and Jimin were standing and rested my arm on Jimins tough shoulders. He did the same to Jungkooks. 

"Babe-" Jungkook slurred in a given up proud tone.

"Sweety-" Jimin continued.

"Honey-" I slurred too. 

"Actually, it's my phone against yours." Holding my phone directly into her face in the record page.

/////

Omg I have actually updated after 3 months! Like literally the last time I updated this story was in July.

Im am truly sorry for not being active for this story and Familiar. I felt so guilty I decided to ditch my homework and finish this lonely chapter. Damn. I am proud.

TRUELY APPRECIATE TO THE PEOPLE THAT ASKED WHETHER IM OK AND VOTED FOR THIS CRAP STORY! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL

nevermind902

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.6K 29
DO YOU SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS, LIKE I SEE YOU IN MINE? twilight au paul lahote x female!oc unedited
140K 4K 44
I won't be updating soon because I am rewriting the story from the bigning but if you still wanna read you are most welcome " 𝗦𝗵�...
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
465K 23K 84
"It's like you flipped a coin, heads or tails but nevertheless, your luck is written" So much for staying under the shadows, not wanting to announce...