Say You'll Stay (R5 Fanfictio...

By goldstar3400

Jessie was a normal girl with big dreams of moving to New York and making it big on Broadway. But she goes to... More

Say You'll Stay
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Party Time
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Lynches
Chapter 4 - First Date!
Chapter 5 - Fro-Yo With Ell
Chapter 6 - Pranking Time ;)
Chapter 7 - OMG IT'S THE NEW DIRECTIONS!!
Chapter 8 - Why Are You Green?
Chapter 9 - Say Yes!
Chapter 10 - I Can't Do It...
Chapter 11 - Girl Night With The Boys
I AM SO SORRY
Chapter 12 - Always
Chapter 13 - Perfect?
Chapter 14 - The Party
Chapter 15 - Ed
Chapter 16 - Chloe
Chapter 17 - UK vs. US
Chapter 18 - Parks & Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 19 - Mr. Frapuccino
Chapter 20 - Finals
Chapter 21 - Shoplifting
Chapter 26 - Result Day
Chapter 27 - Coffee and Kissing
Chapter 28 - Studio Problems

Chapter 3 - Swimming...

182 6 0
By goldstar3400

Jessie's POV

In-N-Out Burger is amazing! I genuinely can't believe I've never tried that before! Riker and I ordered our burgers and sat there talking for about an hour. He's so easy to talk to, and we found out so much more about each other.

When we got home, we were attacked at the door by the boys and Rydel asking for their burgers. Oh my gosh, I knew there was something we were forgetting! Riker and I looked at each other guiltily, and were trying to think of the best way to break it to them.

"Um, well, you see," Riker began. "We may, have kinda, forgotten your guys' burgers..." he said hesitantly. 

"Trust you to forget the reason you went there!" Rydel laughed.

"Aww, I was so hungry!" Ross whined.

"You do know that in our house there's this magical room where you can get loads of food right?" Riker said. Ross looked excited, until Riker said, "It's called the kitchen." I burst out laughing at Ross' disappointed face. He looked like a child who's toy had been taken away. 

"Anyway, what shall we do now?" Rocky asks. 

"Let's go swimming!" Ell exclaims. No, please let them say no. Unfortunatley, they all agreed. 

"B-but I don't have my swimsuit," I said, trying to find an excuse to get out of this. 

"Don't worry, you can borrow one of mine!" Rydel said, sweetly. Shit. What do I do now?!

"Um, well, uh..." I stuttered, "It's getting kinda late, I should probably go home now..." 

"Jess, it's only 5pm!" Riker said, obviously not wanting me to leave. I love the new nickname he had given me, 'Jess'. No one ever calls me that, not even Charlie. I've always been 'Jessie' or 'Jessica'. "Pretty please stay?" he said pouting. He looked so adorable! How can I say no? Maybe Rydel will have a one piece swimsuit...

"Okay, I suppose I can go home a little later," I said smiling. "Let me just let Charlie know," I pulled my phone out and dialled her number, when Rocky shouted, 

"Invite her too! I bet she looks all kinds of awesome in a swimsuit," he winked. I just laughed and told Charlie. She agreed and said she'd be over in a few minutes, since our flat was really close to the Lynch's house. 

"Come on, I'll find a swimsuit for you," Rydel said, leading me upstairs. Her room was all pink, and it was really big. She pulled out a white bikini and handed it to me. 

"Will this be okay?" she asked. This would definitley not work.

"Um, do you have anything a bit longer on top?" I asked quietly.

"I think so..." she said, obviously curious as to why I asked her for this. After looking around for a while she found a light blue bikini, but the top cut off just above my belly button. Perfect.

"What about this? You know, blue is Riker's favourite colour," she said, winking. I blushed,  thanked her, and went into the bathroom and changed. I washed my make up off so I wouldn't look like a racoon and tied my hair up. I then put my shorts and top back on on top. 

I walked down to the pool with Rydel. When we got there, we saw the boys having a competition for who could do the best dive into the pool. Riker hopped out of the pool, when he saw me. He looked amazing, with his wet hair and with no shirt on. His body was awesome - it was quite obvious he worked out. 

Rydel took her clothes off and jumped in. I didn't realise I was still staring at Riker until he said,

"Like what you see, huh?" while smirking. I decided to play it cool and say,

"Mm, I've seen better," and walked off. He looked shocked - no one obviously had talked to him like that. I took off my shorts and top, and sat on the edge of the pool just dipping my feet in. Riker came and sat down next to me.

"You look amazing by the way," he said, smirking. God, that's so annoying! "I didn't know you had a belly button ring,"

"Um, thanks I guess. I got this when I was 17, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm not so sure,"

"I think you should keep it, it makes you look kind of dangerous," I just laughed, and nodded. 

"You know it's more fun if you actually get in" he said.

"I know. I'm just getting used to the water," 

"I've got an amazing way of doing that...." he said, smirking again. I could tell where this was leading, so I grabbed his arm, so when he pushed me in, he came in with me. 

"Damn, I thought that would work!" he said once we emerged from the water. 

"Well, obviously I'm too clever for you!" 

****

We swum for ages; just talking, splashing around, competing for who could do the best flip into the water and having an awesome time. Rocky and Charlie could barely keep their eyes off each other. When Charlie was walking around in just her bikini, by the look Rocky was giving her, I was suprised they weren't making out by now. 

For dinner we had pizza. Stormie told us that two of us needed to do the dishes and we could decide who did it. Almost simultaneously  Rocky, Charlie, Ross, Ryland, Rydel and Ell said "Not it!" leaving me and Riker to do it.

"I always do the dishes!" Riker complained. He didn't look too unhappy though...

Riker's POV 

I did my best to act unhappy about having to do the dishes, but to be honest I was really happy I finally got some alone time with Jess. I've made up my mind - I'm going to ask her on a date. I really hope she agrees...

"You can wash them, I'll dry them" she said, smiling at me. Her smile was gorgeous, and her laugh was even better. The ways her eyes crinkled up, the way her face would go bright red, the way she would throw her head back and look at the ceiling. I really wanted her to be mine.

I realised I was staring at her, and quickly started washing the dishes. I may have 'accidentally' on purpose splashed her with water. 

"Riker!" she squealed. I laughed until I felt my face bieng covered with bubbles. We ended up having a full on water fight, until we were both soaked and couldn't stop laughing. 

"What is all this noise?!" mom said as she walked into the kitchen. Oh no. She's going to kill us. 

"Jessie started it!" I said, trying to save myself. 

"Liar! Riker started it!" Jessie said, lightly hitting me. 

"No, she started it!" 

"He started it!"

"Stop! Just go upstairs and put some dry clothes on. I'll finish up here," Mom said, obviously not wanting to hear us fight any more. 

We went upstairs, and Jess followed me to my room. 

"Um, what do I change into?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Oh you can borrow some of Rydel's stuff" I went into Rydel's room, grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and gave them to Jessie. 

"Thanks," she said and walked into the bathroom to get changed. When she came out, she looked really cute, but kind of cold. I took my blue Hollister hoodie out of my wardrobe and gave it to her.

"No, it's fine! I'm not really cold," 

"You've got goosebumps on your arms! Just put it on, please?" I said. She took it and put it on. It was huge on her, but it looked adorable. Come on Riker, it's now or never.

"So, Jess, I was, um, wondering if you wanted to go, like, on a date with me?" I asked quietly, but she obviously heard me as her expression completely changed. Oh god, Riker, you wrecked it! She was happy just being friends and you had to go and make everything weird.

Jessie's POV

Come on, say yes! It's just a date! It doesn't mean it's going to lead to anything. 

"It's fine if you don't want to, just forget I ever asked," he said turning around. Say something! Don't just stand here!

"I would love to," I blurted out. He turned around, grinning.

"Really? That's awesome! How's Wednesday?" 

We agreed to go out on Wednesday, in the afternoon as I had a class in the morning. He told me to meet him at a little café called 'The Coffee Cup', and we would go to where ever we were going from there. He refused to tell me where and said he wanted it to be a suprise. 

We went back downstairs, and I was smiling like an idiot. I told Charlie we should probably head home now, and she agreed. I thanked them all for having us, and Stormie and Mark for dinner. 

"See you on Wednesday, Jess!" Riker said, as we were walking out the door. I blushed as I knew what was coming next. The questions.

"What was he talking about?!" Charlie exclaimed as we got into her car. 

"Well, he asked me out on a date, next Wednesday," I told her, worried about what she would say.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean, after what happened last time?" she asked, concerned.

"It's only one date! And he seems like a good guy, and he's really sweet. Just because Nick was crazy, doesn't mean he will be as well," I said, trying to convince myself, as much as her.

"Okay, well, if you're absolutely sure, then go for it. I'm happy for you! Hopefully, Rocky will ask me out soon enough, that's if he actually likes me," she said, obviously disappointed.

"Trust me, I could tell by the way he looked at you, he defintely likes you," I reassured her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I uploaded quite quickly cuz i'm ill, and i have loads of free time...so yeah. I'll probably upload again today cuuz im just that bored....lol

Who's Nick? and what happened last time? and why was Jessie worried about wearing a short bikini? you'll have to keep reading to find out ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

--goldstar3400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
5K 240 21
holly thomas wakes up from her horrible nightmare and sets of to find her long lost best friend ross shor lynch. riley , his girlfriend, sets a barri...
17.9K 263 32
A normal girl, Sarah Rose, is living her life! She goes to school one day, and that day changes her life forever. She also has a talent that is disco...
732 14 16
Ross Lynch is about to turn 20, and he's been with his girlfriend Jennifer for 3 years. But in the summer of 2015 he leaves for tour, and returns to...