The English Teacher {Student...

By twobirdsof-a-feather

Two different people from two different worlds. Sounds cliche, right? But it's true. First there's Charlot... More

Chapter 1 - Charlotte
Chapter 2 - Ashton
Chapter 3 - Charlotte
Chapter 4 - Ashton
Chapter 5 - Charlotte
Chapter 6 - Ashton
Chapter 7 - Charlotte
Chapter 8 - Ashton
Chapter 9 - Charlotte
Chapter 10 - Ashton
Chapter 11 - Charlotte
Chapter 12 - Ashton
Chapter 13 - Charlotte
Chapter 14 - Ashton
Chapter 15 - Charlotte
Chapter 16 - Ashton
Chapter 17 - Charlotte
Chapter 18 - Ashton
Chapter 19 - Charlotte
Chapter 20 - Ashton
Chapter 21 - Charlotte
Chapter 22 - Ashton
Chapter 23 - Charlotte
Chapter 24 - Ashton
Chapter 25 - Charlotte
Chapter 26 - Ashton
Chapter 27 - Charlotte
Chapter 29 - Charlotte
Epilogue
Spin-off?!?!

Chapter 28 - Ashton

10.6K 268 25
By twobirdsof-a-feather

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”

-Khalil Gibran

- - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 28 - Ashton

+trigger warning+

I’d like to say I’m proud of Charlotte for studying so hard, but it scared me on how much she lost interest in her friends and family. No matter what, I want her to be happy but she needs to know that getting a good grade and cramming isn’t the best way to be happy in herself.

While I pick up the rest of the final exams, I smile at all my students in accomplishment. I place them all on my desk before I turn to my class with a huge grin on my face. “Well, exams are finally over.” My statement starts up the chants and cheering and it only intensifies when the final bell rung.

As soon as the bell rung, I was left alone. Everyone was too excited to get home and be done with final exams that they didn’t want to stay, and it was understandable because I was exactly like that. Charlotte didn’t even stop by which didn’t really matter because I’d be seeing her later tonight.

I pack my bag up with a few things before I sit down at my desk and take a deep breath.

“You all alone?” A voice says from the doorway making me jump a little and look over at the door.

“What do you want, Chris?” What do you want you fucking asshole?

“You.” His smirk is evident in his voice as he starts walking closer after I heard the door click telling me that he shut and locked it. I stand up quickly and grab my bag before I start to make my way towards the door. “Where do you think you’re going?” He grabbed my arm and held it tightly in his hand as he pulled me back towards him.

“Leave me alone, I just want to go home.”

“Yeah, to your disgusting girlfriend.” His hot breath is let out against my ear. “You’re mine tonight, and only mine tonight.” Chris whispered into my ear before nipping at the shell of my ear making me jump a little. His tongue traces the shell of my ear making me shiver from the intense heat radiating out of his mouth.

I try to shrug him off of me by nudging him in the chest with my shoulder. “Please stop.” Comes out shakily as I feel his hand trace down my body and gently squeeze my genitals making me gasp. “Stop, please. Please.”

“I’m not letting you get away. You still need me to keep your relationship with a student a  secret.” Chris smirked a little as he slowly palmed me through my trousers and pants. I can feel my eyes starting to well up with tears as I begin to struggle a little against him.

“Stop Chris, please stop. I’ll do anything, just please stop.” I begged as he tilted my head up a little and placed a light kiss to my neck making me tense.

“All I want is you, and you is what I’m going to get.” Chris said as he began to rip off my shirt and trailled kisses down my chest and stomach before he started to unbuckle my belt, all while he held my hands together with one of his in a tight grip, tightening it whenever I tried to fight. “So hot.” He voiced as he unbuttoned my trousers and slowly pulled them down as well as my boxers briefs, leaving me standing naked in front of the perverted bastard. “To think that this is all going to be demolished by me.” His smirk stays on his face as he turns me around and pushes me roughly onto my desk and bends me over it, before he aligned himself to my hole and pushed in roughly making me scream.

“Fuck, stop! Please!” I continued to scream as I sobbed, but when I realised he wasn’t going to show any mercy, I gave up with words.

I sat in the far back corner of my classroom in a little ball as I rocked back and forth, my clothes were thrown around the room so I was naked in the corner. It had been an hour since Chris left and all I’ve been doing is sitting in this corner, hyperventilating. I was scared and cold.

The door to my classroom slowly opened and closed before I heard four voices in the distance. I couldn’t look at anyone. As my body started to shake, I stared at the floor trying to be as quiet as possible so no one found me. I didn’t really care that I was naked, it was more so the fact that I looked like complete shit.

A hand rested on my shoulder making me flinch a little. “Ashton?” The voice came out soft as the body of the person crouched down in front of me and slowly rested two fingers under my chin and moved it  up so my gaze was met with brown eyes. “Honey.” The voice sadly says as the brown eyes scan over my body.

“Chris?” Someone in the distance suggests and I give them a small nod before I let out a loud sob. I feel a pair of feminine arms wrap around me and hold me tight making me melt into them, breathing in a soothing scent.

“H-he ju-just came i-in he-he-here an-.” I shakily try to explain what happened, but I was cut off.

“Hey, shh. You don’t need to say anything, just relax in my arms.” A soothing hand starts rubbing up and down my bare back as well as fingers threading through my brown hair. “It’s going to be okay, Charlotte is here to help you through this.” Charlotte says as she places a kiss to the top of my head before she continues to thread her fingers through my hair.

A wet towel is handed to Charlotte before arms wrap around the other side of my body. “Ash, we need you to stand up so we can see what damage was made.” Liam said in a soft tone making me nod slightly before I was slowly hoisted up onto shaky legs and my two supporters push me slowly over the student desk that was near by so I was bent over it, my bum stuck out.

I could hear someone crouching down behind me, but I found out it was Liam once he started talking. “I’m going to examine the damage, I’ll try to be as gentle as possible. I promise.”

“Um, Liam? There’s blood on the ground where he was sitting.” Another voice said frantically, making me take a deep, big breath. Liam’s hands started gently pulling my cheeks apart, only to hear him silently gasp.

I could feel a cloth being gently dabbed around the ring of muscle making me tense a little before I immediately relax when Charlotte starts to thread her fingers through my hair and rub my bare back softly.

“Shh, just relax.” She continuously said as he cleaned out my hole. “I brought a pair of sweatpants that you left at my house once when you stayed over, why don’t we get you into those and then we can go back to mine and we can both curl up in my bed and sleep.” Charlotte told me before handing a pair of sweatpants to Liam. Liam slowly started to put the sweatpants on me one leg at a time, my legs were still quivering.

Chase went to my office and grabbed the spare coat that I always left in there for emergencies and gave it to Liam so he could slowly put it on my.

“Okay Ashton, why don’t you and Charlotte go to hers and sleep.” Liam said before he helped me stand up and had me lean against him. He placed a soft kiss to my cheek. “I’m so sorry Ashton.” He whispered softly.

Charlotte and I made our way finally back to her house, however I continued to wince in pain every time I walked. She would look at me sadly then hold me close and never let go.

I snuggle into her bed, my body snuggled into her and I sigh as my eyes slowly start to close.

“This are going to look up for you baby, I can feel it.” Charlotte said softly before I fell into a deep, much need, sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.5K 34
[completed] "...of Irwin" He was her teacher. She was his student. But it wasn't so simple falling in love with your teacher, when someone threaten...
3M 20.9K 34
Sky Evans is a sweet, smart, and very innocent eighteen-year-old, but she isn't popular. In fact, she's far from it. With only one friend there's no...
94.4K 3.3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
359K 7.8K 47
**WARNING: TEACHER/STUDENT RELATIONSHIP** Jade Hutcherson is just a normal teenage girl in her senior year, who gets in trouble every now and then. S...