Synergy

By prisoncells

What they thought was a casual romance, turns out to be a much bigger scheme? Can the bands handle the outcom... More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thritry-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sorry Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
The End

Thirty-eight

40 2 0
By prisoncells

"Can I ask you something?"

Ela's pov

"Anything else for you?" The petite waitress asked.

After a quick lunch break down the road we all returned back to the recording studio to finish what we started. With all the hard work put in several hours later, we had an amazing song. Currently Niall, Alexa, Harry and I were out to dinner, properly celebrating the song success. After I calmed down, I realized that a duet with Niall wasn't too bad. I actually had some fun and we sounded great together.

The others were going to come but we didn't have enough security on such short notice, so we decided to spilt up.

"Just the check please." Niall spoke for us, smiling politely over at her.

"Okay, right away." She scurried away quickly.

"I think she was nervous to wait on us." Alexa spoke, who was seated across the spacious table from me.

"I would say so. She could barely put the plates down without shaking!" Niall chirped up from beside her.

"She was nice though. Can't blame her for being nervous." Harry joined the conversation.

I turned my head to my right, smiling over at him.

"You are so sweet." I cooed at him, leaning over to peck his cheek. His smile widened at my gesture as I relaxed into his outstretched arm behind me. As my body made contact with his warm side I inhaled his manly, dreamlike scent.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" He hushed into my ear, leaning his head against mine.

"Yes it was yummy." I giggled.

"Good..." He trailed off rubbing my shoulder aimlessly. "You Gona spend the night at my place tonight?" He continued on as he fiddled with the silverware on the table, using his free hand.

"If you're there, I'm there." I whispered. He removed his head off of mine to lock eyes with mine.

"Ela-" he started but we were interrupted by the anxious waitress returning.

"Who should I give the check too?" She stuttered out, holding the slip of paper out.

"I'll take it." Harry spoke out first.

"I got it Harry, give it here." Niall argued from the opposite side, but he was too slow. In a flash Harry had grabbed the check before anyone could get to it.

"Be right back." His soft lips pressed against my cheek before he rose from his chair.

"We will split it then." Niall followed Harry as they both pulled out their wallets, walking over to the unsuspecting clerk.

Smiling I watched them both push and joke with each other as they went to pay the bill. Once out of sight, smile still on my lips, I turned my head back to face Alexa.

"Ela." She crossed her arms and rested them on the table.

"Yes?" I playfully bantered back.

"I haven't seen a smile on you that big like..ever."

I paused, really thinking about what she was saying. I haven't felt this good in a long time. A very long time.

"Alexa. Can I ask you something. It's kinda, kinda..I don't know, odd?" I piped up.

Alexa's pov

"Course." I replied twice as fast, curious to see what she wanted to know.

I watched her swallow deeply before replying.

"How long does it take before you know, like really know, that..that you love someone?"

My mouth fell open at her question. Her question shocked me at first, but the more I thought of it, the more it made sense. Harry and Ela seemed to connect on a deeper level. Although they fought sometimes, it seemed minuscule compared to the happy times between them.

"Well, I think it depends on the situation." I managed to sum up a decent response.

"I think I'm in love with him." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I could tell she was too. The look in her eyes could give her away in an instant.

Behind Ela in the distance emerged a smiling Niall and Harry. I remembered Niall briefly telling me Harry's stories of Ela, and how Niall thought Harry might love Ela. As I watched Harry's loving eyes focused on Ela as soon as soon as she came into focus, I agreed with Niall's theory.

"I think he's in love with you too."

---

Hours later, after a perfect double date with Ela and Harry, I layed in bed aimlessly scrolling through Social media accounts.

It never grew old to me that my best friends and I were constantly all over the internet. Everything we did was scruntized over one big unforgiving microscope.

Sighing I threw my phone somewhere in my bed having enough of the rumors and speculations about me. Seconds later the framilair ringtone blared out.

"Shoot." I mumbled to myself diving in the covers to find the small device.

Once found, I smiled at the name on screen.

"Hey Ni." I quietly hummed into the phone.

"Hey Al." his domination voice rang through the speakers.

"What are you doing up so late? It's like," I paused to look at the clock beside me"like 1 in the morning."

"I could say the same to you." He joked.

"Couldn't sleep. Thought maybe I'd get lucky and see if you were still up.." He continued on.

"Well it looks like your lucky." I bantered back.

"Looks like I am.. Dinner was fun tonight." He spoke. In the background I faintly heard a door shut.

"Sure was. Of course Harry and Ela's PDA was a little in your face but hey, they're in love." I laughed softly.

"Yeah, they definetly seem to be on that path.." He paused briefly. "I can think of a couple people on that path actually."

My heart grew fuzzy at his comment. I knew that he was implying we were on that path. Not quite yet there, but close.

"Oh really?" I questioned smiling proudly while flopping on my bed with a beating heart.

"Yes really." He quipped back just as fast. Not losing his spur of the moment attitude he went on. "Your very special to me, you know that?"

Playing with the blanket, heart beating fast, I answered "Well you're very special to me Niall."

"I like that." He blurted out happily.

I giggled obnoxiously into the receiver. "You like that? Good, I like that too." My laughter grew.

"I know you're serious when you use my full name."

"Hmm" I thought about it for a minute. "I guess you are right."

"Oh, I know I'm right."

We bantered back and forth for quite awhile. Soon my eyes will growing sleepy and my words were slurring. I turned to look at the clock.

"I'm going to Japan soon..we are probably going to be there awhile.." I trailed off almost sadly into the phone. It was that I was sad about being so far away from Niall. I don't know what I was going to do when we both went on our tours.

"I see.." He trailed off thinking the same thing. "Maybe I can come visit."

"I'd like that." My sleepy smile took over my face.

"Go to sleep Al." he softly demanded. Soon my eyes were closed. Smile still on my face.

"Goodnight lovely."

***

"Look at this!" A voice screamed loudly in my face, waking me up abruptly.

I groggily rubbed my eyes, sitting up.

"What?"

A magazine was shoved in my face.

"What is this?" I questioned still half-awake.

"A magazine. Wake up and get a good look sweetie!" Melinda screeched again.

Finally rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I took "a good look" at the magazine shoved in my face.

"Oh my god! Wow!" I spurred suprised.

"I know! "Wow" doesn't even cover it! It's a whole magazine line! Baseline! Get the basis! I've outdone myself really. Getting you girls your own magazine!" Melinda dragged on.

I interrupted her monologue curious to know more.

"Wait? Do we have to like, take pictures for this and stuff?"

"Not that I know of! At least not yet. I'll put it in perspective for you. It's like a fan book of baseline, only professionally done and published. It's brilliant!"

I shrugged. "Seems neat."

"Oh honey neat is just the beginning! I'm going to go tell the others! Get ready we have a meet and greet in two hours!"

I watched Melinda scurry out of my room. Huffing I dragged my feet out of bed, attempting to get ready.

"Get out Melinda!" I heard Maura yell from down the hall. I smiled at Maura's feisty attitude that never seemed to change.

"Wake up Maura! I have exciting news!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
124K 2.8K 22
Niall and Zayn fell inlove. It was a simple thing but it was also something Zayn could never admit to the world. His denial caused him to hurt the pe...
33.5K 2.2K 93
Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little did the families know Harry and Zayn di...
35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...