Hayden

بواسطة PreciousT_

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled in his face. He had a firm grip on my arm and being the woman that I was, I... المزيد

Red.
Indigo.
Blue-Green.
Yellow.
Magenta.
Orange.
Grey.
Beige.
Burgundy.
Navy Blue.
Turquoise.
Purple.
Pink.
•Clarifying Chapter•
Green.
Olive Green.
ALANA.
Brown.
Silver, part 1.
Silver, part 2.
Baby Blue.
Ivory.
White, part 1.
White, part 2.
White, part 3.
Lavender.
Not an update.
Cream.
Red (again).
Lilac.
Periwinkle.
Charcoal.
Sky Blue.
Epilogue| Gold.
Bonus Chapter.
The Switch Up

Teal.

5.1K 208 47
بواسطة PreciousT_

I was running down the court behind Javon. He was about to shoot the ball. I was short but somehow, I was able to jump up to block his shot.

I laughed as I glanced at the expression on his face. I got the ball and shot it in the hoop. I did my little victory dance which was the Milly Rock.

"You a cheater!" Javon yelled at me with a straight face.

"I didn't cheat baby. You just mad that I'm a better player than you," I said with a smile.

"Whatever. What nigga you got that's teaching you how to play basketball? When I find him, imma beat his ass and then imma beat yours," Javon replied.

I laughed at him. "Child please. I used to play in high school and you know that. And you know I would never cheat on you. I love you too much," I said as I tried to give him a kiss but he moved away from me.

"Prove it."

"What you want?" I asked with a smirk. "You want me to dribble your balls or what?"

That made him laugh even though I could see that he was trying to hold it in. "You a clown," he told me as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Stop Javon!" I yelled as I laughed. We both fell down and rolled onto the freshly cut grass near the hoop. We rolled until I was on top of him. Looking down at Javon, I was breathing heavily and so was he.

I leaned down to kiss his neck and then his lips.

"Mommy! They're doing the grown up!" We heard near us. It was a little boy eating an ice cream and pointing at me and Javon.

"No baby. They're just kissing," the mother said as she looked down and actually smiled at us.

I got off Javon and stood up. "We're sorry."

"No honey, it's alright. I used to be the same way with my Husband," she said to us. She grabbed her son's hand and walked away.

"You okay?" I heard Javon ask me.

I turned to him and smiled before leaning up to give him a kiss on the lips. "Yes."

"I love you," Javon said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too baby."

***

"Hayden," I heard Mia say to me as she snapped her fingers in my face. It took me a few seconds to come to and realize she was talking to me.

"Sorry. What happened?" I asked her.

"Are we still going shopping today or what?" Mia asked with her hands on her hips.

My mind drifted to Javon again. After having sex three weeks ago, we haven't spoken. We were basically acting like strangers again. Like strangers who never said I love you or never had a relationship.

"Hayden," Mia said again.

"I'm sorry. Yeah, we still going. Let me get my keys," I said as I got off the stool near the counter in the kitchen.

"Wow. I was expecting you to yell at me or talk to me about my damn attitude," Mia said with air quotes around the word damn.

I just shook my head. "Just come on and get in the car."

She raised her eyebrow but walked to the front door.

"Justice? Aaliyah? Me and Mia are going shopping. We'll see y'all later," I said as I saw them in the living room on the couch watching a movie.

"Alright. I'll call if anything," Justice said to me.

With that, I followed behind Mia as I walked to my car.

***

"Oh my gosh!! This is so cute!" Mia said as she picked up this black jumpsuit from Zara. "Can I have it Hayden? Please?"

I smiled at her and nodded my head. "Sure."

I walked up and down the various aisles, looking at all the clothes. I wasn't interested in anything in here but Mia was. Eventually, I sat down as I let her get anything she wanted. I paid for her stuff before we walked to different stores where I brought her more stuff.

After buying Mia's things and making little purchases for myself, we went to the food court to get some food. We both had Popeyes.

"Thanks for buying all this stuff for me. It means a lot," Mia told me before biting into the chicken.

"It's no problem." I spread strawberry jelly over my biscuit.

"Can I ask you something?" Mia asked.

"You just did," I responded which made her laugh.

"No. I have a serious question for you," she said.

"Ask."

"Why you being nice to me all of a sudden? I thought you hated me," Mia said as she stared at me.

"Mia, I don't hate you. I just hate your attitude sometimes. It just.. reminds me of myself," I told her in all honesty.

"Well, don't you like your attitude? Why hate my attitude if it's similar to yours?" She asked me.

"Because my attitude is nothing to be proud of. I act the way that I act towards you because I don't want you to grow up like me. Having an attitude like that is terrible on a young person with so much potential."

Mia didn't say anything for a minute. She sat there eating her food so I did the same thing.

"Does your attitude affect any important things in your life?" Mia asked.

"It has before. Things like relationships, friendships.. stuff like that."

"Didn't it make you wanna change how you are?" She asked next.

"Yeah. Most of the time I wish I wasn't such a hothead but I am and sometimes, I feel too far gone. It's as if nothing will change," I confessed.

"You can always change. Let's try being nice the whole day," Mia suggested.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "The whole day?"

She nodded her head as she continued to eat her food.

"Maybe we could start off small? Maybe try an hour or thirty minutes?"

Mia shook her head. "No. You have to be nice the whole day. If you're not nice until twelve o'clock midnight, you have to call Karen."

My eyes widened. "Oh no, anything but that. You know I hate talking to her." I still didn't like Karen and I'm sure she knew that. Something was very off about that lady. Her and my father would be coming next week to visit. I ain't want that bitch in my house but it would be good to keep a close eye on her when she got here.

"I know. That's why you have to be nice. You gotta do it if you don't wanna talk to Karen," Mia said.

"You don't think something is off with her?" I asked.

Mia made a face. "Something like what?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I have an instinct and I trust that more than anything."

"I think she's nice. When I see Uncle Samuel or when him and Karen come over, it's always a good time. She seems really friendly. She just wants to be apart of the family," Mia said.

"Well, she may have married my father but she's not family to me," I mumbled.

"That's a strike," Mia said to me.

"Strike? What you mean?" I asked her as I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

"I said you had to be nice until midnight. You get three strikes. When you say something mean or get angry, it's a strike. If you get all three before midnight, guess who gotta call their stepmom?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll be nice for the day." I really didn't want to call this lady.

"You finished eating?" I asked Mia.

She nodded her head as she finished the last of her soda.

"Good. Let's get some more stuff so we can go home and get ready to go bowling."

***

Later on that night, Sincere, Armani, Justice, his girlfriend Aaliyah, Mia, and I went to the bowling alley. I was on a team with Sincere and Armani. Mia, Aaliyah, and Justice were on the other team. It was the older people against the younger people.

It was Armani's turn to go bowl. I had to cross my fingers for this one because this bitch was really fucking up our score.

"Come on baby, you got this," Sincere said as he gave her a kiss.

"Sin, why you lying to her?" I asked as I smiled to play it off as a joke. In my head, I was a little mad. I just couldn't express myself because I already had two strikes and Mia wasn't bullshittin' when it came to keeping count.

"Don't worry Hayden. Armani got this," Justice said with a laugh.

I flipped him off before rolling my eyes and drinking my soda.

I watched in anticipation as I saw Armani grab the green bowling ball. She held it up before drawing the ball back and rolling it. The bitch rolled the ball straight in the gutter.

I wanted to get up to smack the shit outta her so bad. Y'all don't even know how bad I wanted to do that shit but I ain't say shit to her because I knew it was gonna be something mean.

"I'm sorry y'all," Armani said as she came back to sit down.

"It's okay babe. You tried your best," Sincere said as he gave her a hug and kiss.

I just sipped my soda and looked the other way. That bitch wasn't trying shit. If she tried a little harder, we wouldn't have lost.

"All of y'all pay up. Y'all lost," Justice said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes but gave Justice, Mia, and Aaliyah one hundred dollars each. Armani and Sincere did the same thing.

"Y'all cheated," Sincere said as he finished giving them the money.

"Nah man. Ya wife just don't know how to bowl," Justice said with a laugh.

"For real," Aaliyah said as she laughed too.

"I can too. They just needed to put up them gutter blocker things," Armani replied in defense.

"Yeah, that's the reason y'all lost," Mia said as she put air quotes around her sentence.

"Anyways.." I spoke, changing the subject. "I'm hungry so I'm about to go get some food. Y'all want anything?"

"Wassup y'all?"

Turning around on one accord, we looked at Javon and he wasn't alone. The girl he had with him looked similar to Cassie. She was light with long dark hair. Her legs were long as shit but she was beautiful.

"Wassup nigga," Sin said as he gave Javon a dap.

"Wassup Jus? Long time no see man," Javon said to Justice when he saw him.

"Word. I ain't see you since that last time. I see you doing good," Justice said while looking over at this Cassie lookalike. She just smiled at him.

"Hey Armani.. Hayden," Javon said to us. I just waved and Armani gave him a hug.

"I'm Mia. I'm Justice and Hayden's little cousin from Cali," Mia said with this big ass smile on her face. Lord Jesus.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Javon said as he shook her hand.

"Gonna introduce us to your friend over here?" I asked with a tight smile.

"Yeah. This is Vanessa," Javon told us. He then introduced Vanessa to everybody.

"Y'all finished bowling?" Javon asked us.

"Yeah we just finished. You just got here?" Sincere asked.

"Actually, we were bowling upstairs. We just finished too. I came down to get something to eat but I saw y'all," he responded.

"Oh okay. Hayden was about to go get everybody some food too," Armani said to Javon. I wanted to kill her right then and there.

"No I wasn't," I said as I gave Armani a little side eye. I didn't want to go with him because it would be awkward. I fucked him and haven't spoken to him in weeks. Armani didn't know that though.

"Child, just go with him to get the food. Don't worry Javon. We'll keep Vanessa company," Armani told him with a smile on her face. I glanced up at Sin who was looking at Armani. I also looked at Justice who was looking at her too. We all made eye contact and I shook my damn head. Armani was about to interrogate this girl and we all knew it.

"A'ight. Come on Hayden," Javon said as he grabbed my wrist and started walking towards where the food was. When we were close to the food, I snatched my arm away from him.

"Woah. What's the problem?" He asked with a confused face.

"Nothing," I replied with my arms folded across my chest.

Javon pulled me to a lightly dimmed hallway near where the food was. My back hit the wall. Javon was standing in front of me. "Come on. I know you so don't do that shit. What the fuck is your problem girl?" He asked in a low voice.

"You was just gon' fuck me and not talk to me? What you take me for? Some kind of hoe or something.."

"You know I don't think of you that way. After we fucked, you just started acting weird like I did something wrong. As if we did something wrong. There's nothing to be ashamed about Hayden. I already know what ya insides look like," Javon said as he leaned over to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes slightly as I felt him suck my spot but I remembered that he got me tight so I pushed him away.

"We ain't speak in weeks. You avoiding me now?" I asked him.

"No. You said it was a one time thing. Like I said, you were acting weird. I didn't think that you wanted to talk," he said in defense.

"Well maybe you should've tried to reach out," I told him.

"And you couldn't do the same?" He asked back.

I just rolled my eyes because his stupid ass had a point. I didn't try to reach out. I felt like he was supposed to do it.

"Exactly. Now, let's get the food before everybody think something," Javon said as he started walking away.

"Everybody or Vanessa?" I mumbled the question as I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

"Don't do that shit," he said as he stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

"Do what?" I asked as I looked back at him with an innocent look on my face.

"I heard what you said," he responded.

I sucked my teeth. "Why it matter? I can say whatever I please. I'm grown right?"

"Yeah baby.. you grown," Javon said with a wink as he looked me up and down.

I just laughed at him. "Man, I'm done with you."

"You say that shit now," he said with a smile on his face.

***

"I'm not even surprised y'all fucked. I figured as much when you didn't call me until later on the next night," Armani said. We were on the phone with each other. I was laying down, staring at the ceiling.

"I wasn't with him the whole next day. I left in the afternoon," I responded as I flipped over onto my stomach.

"Anyways.. how was it? Did it feel like old times? Y'all used protection?" Armani asked me.

I was about to answer her before I heard the bedroom door open. Looking up, I smiled.

"Mani, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow," I said before hanging up.

"You told her you was here?" Javon asked, coming to sit down on the bed. I was in his house again.

"Nah."

"She probably know anyways," he said. Javon flipped me over on my back.

"Let's not talk about that. Just get in between my legs," I whispered seductively. We been fucking since I got here an hour ago, but I wanted him. I had no intentions on stopping unless I had to.

Javon spread my legs wide open and rubbed his dick on me, covering himself with my juices. He then slid inside of me.

I gasped and moaned at the feeling of his dick as I watched him slide in and out slowly. Our bodies aligned perfectly. He felt so good. Javon licked his lips while looking down at me. He then leaned down to kiss my lips and my neck while flexing his hips against me slowly.

"Oh shit.. don't stop," I moaned, feeling him hit my spot. He was penetrating my soul with these long and slow deep strokes.

My arms wrapped around him tightly so I could get more of him.

"I thought you was done with me," Javon whispered in my ear before kissing my shoulder.

"I thought so too. Now go deeper," I told him. My nails clawed at his back and my body shivered. Listening to my command, he buried himself in me and I knew that my body was his. Well, for the moment anyways.

Javon let out a groan at the feeling of me clenching my muscles around him. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. He had me wetter than ever, but that was nothing new.

"Ya pussy so good," he whispered. I moaned at his words.

I heard a phone ringing in the distance, but my mind wasn't focused on it. I didn't care to answer that shit.

I felt myself about to let loose. I couldn't hold anything in anymore. I gripped his back as he pounded into me faster and harder.

"Oh my God!" I moaned louder. It was happening.

"Let go baby. Come on, you could do it," I heard Javon say before he kissed my neck and sat up to look down at me, rubbing my clit in the process.

From those words alone, I came all over him. My body shook uncontrollably. It felt so good, I thought tears would come to my eyes. I was calling Javon's name as if his name was the only name I knew.

"Javon.. I-I lo-" I started to say, but even I knew to shut my mouth and ride the wave that was my orgasm.

I heard a phone ringing again, but I still chose to ignore it.

Javon kept fucking me while I kissed his lips. I wanted him to cum in me. At this point, I wanted his seed. And by seed.. I meant baby.

He made noises that let me know he was close. I was right because he pulled out of me and stroked himself. I flipped onto my stomach and opened my mouth. My tongue stuck out to lick around his tip. He closed his eyes as his nut landed in my mouth. I sucked his tip a little before I ran my nails over his stomach to get his attention. Looking up at him, I swallowed every drop.

"You so nasty," he said with a laugh. I laughed with him. He laid down next to me.

"Nigga, you're nastier," I responded, controlling my breathing.

"But you're the nastiest," he said back. Javon reached out to gently caress my body. My body shivered again under his touch.

I stared at him and felt all the shit I felt when we were together. I missed him. At a point in time, he was my man. Now, I guess we're just fuck buddies. I don't know if I'm okay with that.

"Okay, I guess I'll get ready to go," I said as I made moves to get off the bed.

"Why? You know you can spend the night. Its not a problem," Javon said as he reached out to grab my arm.

I shook my head and pulled my arm back. "Nah. I'll just go. This was fun." I searched for my underwear and t-shirt so I could put it on.

"Hayden, you dead ass?" Javon asked with disbelief on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Let's not do this again."

"Why you acting like that? This the same shit you did the last time we had sex. What the fuck is ya problem?" He asked while mean mugging me.

"Nothing. Just let me go home," I told him as I pulled my jeans over my hips.

"That's what you want?" He asked with his arms folded.

"Obviously. Didn't I just say that?" I asked the question.

"You want me to run after you and I ain't doing that shit anymore. If you wanna leave, go the fuck 'head," he replied.

He had me fucked up, bad. "I never asked ya bitch ass to run after me!" I yelled at him.

"You didn't have to. It's obvious that's what you want me to do. I been running after you. I had to chase you to be girlfriend, I chased you all those times you got mad for no fuckin' reason, and I chased you to be my wife."

I just stared at him angrily. He was pissing me off. He was pissing me off because he was right. Lord knows I hated when this nigga was right. Why couldn't I be right for once?

"Get the fuck out. I don't have time for this bullshit," he said as he tried to go past me to the joint bathroom.

"Don't fuckin' talk to me like that!" I yelled in his face as I pushed him on the bed. It took work and effort, but I managed.

"You getting on my nerves man. Always wanna argue and shit. I already fucked so you could go now," he told me.

I raised my eyebrow at him. I clenched my fists because I was five seconds from punching him in his mothafuckin' jaw, for real.

"Fuck you. Dick wasn't that good anyways," I mumbled as I looked for my shoes.

"Oh, it wasn't that good but I had them legs shaking and that pussy crying for me. Fuck outta here," he responded as he grabbed his phone.

"Ever heard of faking it?" I asked as I grabbed my car keys. Come to think about cars, I was gonna key the fuck out his car when I left here. Bitch ass nigga.

Javon laughed. "I fucked you too many times. That wasn't faking baby, but good try."

"It's okay. My pussy good. I don't need your dick for validation," I responded as I picked up my phone.

"Oh, it's good huh?" He asked with a smirk.

I wanted to wipe the smirk off his face. "Yup. That's what you said." I then smirked myself because he couldn't deny it.

"But, I'm leaving now little boy. Go call one of your bitches now," I said.

"No problem. I could have one over here in two point five, remember that.. okay?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. That kinda hurt me but he couldn't know that. This argument or petty little issue wasn't even necessary.

"Whatever bitch. Come lock your front door," I told him.

Looking at my phone on the way out, I saw several missed calls from Justice, my father, and Aaliyah. There were text messages too. One in particular stood out. It was Justice telling me to come to the hospital as soon as I could.

I pushed Javon as I sped out his house to my car. I backed out Javon's driveway and dialed Justice's number. He answered on the first ring.

"Hayden, where you at? Get to the hospital," he said to me.

"I'm on my way. I'm sorry. What happened?" I threw the question at him.

"Somebody shot Mia," Justice said.

Somebody shot Mia? Why? What the fuck she do?

***

Hey, hey, hey!!! Another chapter guys.

I been busy with college classes & work so bear with me beautiful people.

*Not edited*

*A picture of Mia Whitaker is up*

Vote
Comment
Share ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

198K 6.8K 31
Rylee Jane Parker is a full time nurse after graduating college. That along with her four year long boyfriend Jacob, makes her believe that her life...
Bounded To Be بواسطة DaviaGreen17

قصص المراهقين

1.1K 174 27
Hayden Mackenzie move to a new town were she was loved by her now new friends and hated by some popular girls(Bitches as she claimed them to be )...
13.9K 903 42
His lips crushed on mine leaving no room for escape and l tried to move away but all l could do was to moan his name "Na (sigh) than." Damn why was...
13.1K 235 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...