Shy To Badass[ON HOLD]

By funnymonkey11

Some foul language are in this book. Please do not Copyright. If you are looking for a no mistake, grammar, p... More

Hi
Chapter 1: Worthless Friends
Chapter 2:Stalker Much
Chapter 3: Chance Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Why not?
Chapter 5: Worst Mate?!?!
Authors Note
Chapter 6: Why?
Chapter 7: Running Away
Chapter 8: What have i done!
Chapter 9: New Alpha, New Lover.
Chapter 10: Surprise
Chapter 11: Regret
Chapter 12: Ex-BestFriends and Bullies
Chapter 13:Forgive and Forget?
Chapter 14: Mate
Chapter 15: Rejected Again
Chapter 16: The end of me
Chapter 17
Chapter18: Yes or No
Chapter 19: Jealous
Chapter 20: Quess whose back?
Authors Note: Help
Chapter 21: Leaving
Chapter 22: The Twins
??
Chapter 23: Week to long
Chapter 24: Can't even relax in my own bathroom!
Chapter 25: Paybacks A Bitch
Not An Update**
Chapter 26: The Date
News:
Chapter 27: The Date part 2
Chapter 28: The Date part 3
Chapter 29: Pranks
Authors Note
Chapter 30: War
Chapter 31: "Masterpiece of all Pranks"
Chapter 32: Premonition
Chapter 34: Found

Chapter 33: Her

2.3K 53 14
By funnymonkey11

~Hunter's POV~

It has bee a few hours since I sent the search to go look for her. My wolf is itching to go and find her, but I have a mate to look after. I immediately feel guilty for leaving her like that.

She'll forgive me after I make her breakfast in bed.

I head towards the kitchen and start taking out eggs, milk, waffle mix and some fruits and vegetables. I started making the mix for both some omelets and waffles.

After I finished making everything, I start to plate them on a tray and grab some orange juice for us. I started heading up after putting everything away. It's now 11:30 and I can hear the shower turning off.

I go and lay the tray on the nightstand. I hear some commotion before the bathroom door finally opens and I saw Catherine all dressed up in some white shorts, a black short sleeve and a red flannel around her slim waist.

She was rubbing her hair with a towel as she walked out. She nodded in my direction and threw the towel into the basket of dirty clothes. She came walking to me and sat on the bed.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey. I brought you food." I told her as I pointed to the nightstand where both our foods are.

"Thanks."

Something's off. She's only replying with a short answer.

She's upset dumbass. You left her at night and just came back. That's pretty sketchy. Jax said

Shit, She probably thinks I cheated on her.

No shit, Captain Obvious.

I don't need your sass. I told him as blocked him off from saying anything else.

I looked at Cat before taking a breath.

"I had to go talk to my parents. "

She looked at me with a questioning look.

"One of our pack mates went missing a few years back. I saw her in the middle of an opening when I was dreaming. It could have been a vision. Or I can just be interpreting everything wrong, either way, I have to try and find her."

"Who is she to you?" Cat asked while her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Someone very important." I can't tell her. Not yet.

She nodded her head. I can see the wheels in her head slowly turning until she just shook her head and grabbed the tray. She starts to eat and I sigh.

I move towards her on sat her on my lap. She shifts her body a little and starts to feed me as I lay my chin on top of hers.

Its been 6 hours since this morning. I am currently in my office with a profound amount of paper work that is almost down.

I stand up and go to the filing cabinet and take out her file. I got back to my desk and just stare at it. I look to the side and see her picture from when we were younger.

My heart clenched as I brought the picture closer to examine it. It felt like I was staring at it for an hour, I snapped out of the trance as I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door creaked open as Cat walked in.

"Am I interrupting your busy- Paper Party? "

I chuckled at her choice of words. "No, please, interrupt away, I really need a break." I told her as I put the picture back to its rightful place.

Cat walked towards me and slowly sat on my lap. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist as I breathed in her in-toxic scent.

I felt her shirt her head as she looked at me.

"I know what would make you feel better." I looked up at her and saw a mischievous look in her eyes. I felt a smile slowly creep onto my face as she said those two words.

"Prank Time!" She jumped off my lap and started bouncing everywhere. She suddenly stopped and turned towards me.

She glared at me and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why aren't you jumping? Jump peasant! Or your Queen of Pranks shall execute you!" She said with a British accent.

I burst out laughing while bowing to her and started jumping with her.

She grabbed my hand and started skipping out the office.

"We're off to pull pranks, on people who deserve it. Because, because, because, because, becauseeeee, because of how much fun it does!" She sang to the rhythm of 'We're off to see the Wizard' from The Wizard of Oz.

I shook my head as I laughed at my adorable mate.

She went to the room and put her figure to her mouth in a shushing motion.

She went into the closet and I moved my head to the side to see what she was doing. She turned her head to glare at me, signaling me to turn around.

I sighed as I slowly turned around. I heard her moving things and then a bunch of materials crashing into each other. I was tempted to turn back around, but I knew she would have my head if I do.

Finally, after her rummaging through whatever it is, she put it back. She stood next to me, looked at me, then walked towards the bed. I soon followed suit and sat down. I examined the materials.

•Silly string
•Poppers
•Air horn
•Marbles
•Duct Tape

I gave her a weird look. How are these supposed to make a prank?

She rolled her eyes at me. "Just grab the gear. Meet me at Skylar and Travis's room."

With that said she turned towards the door and strutted away. I gaped at her retreating figure. What the hell is she planning?

I grabbed a duffel bag and put the materials inside and walked to Skylar and Travis's room. I waited for about 10 minutes before she finally decided to show up. I looked at what she was holding and saw that she had a skateboard and a few water balloons.

"Can you grab the rest of the water balloons? They're outside. I couldn't hold everything." She said giving me a sheepish grin.

"Sure."

I went out of the room and my eyes widened. What is she going to do with all these balloons? There have to be at least 200 balloons in total.

I grabbed the huge bucket of balloons and walked back into the room. I put the bucket towards the middle of the room and stood up straight. I looked at Cat and saw her struggling to do something that was too high for her to reach.

I chuckled and she turned around and glared at me. "Well don't just stand there, help me."

I shook my head. "My short mate." I mumbled.

"I am NOT short. I am simply average." She replied, obviously hearing my comment.

"Yeah, average for a leprechaun. " I retorted.

"I'm not even that short! I am 5'3, which is average for a woman, thank you very much." She said while giving me sass.

I smiled t her as I pulled out my phone and typed, "AVerage height for a woman." in google.

I laughed at what I saw. " Cat, the average height is 5'4. "

"It can't be! That's ridiculous!"

"Come look for yourself." She came towards me and took the phone from my hand. She looked at the content of the page and growled in frustration. "This proves nothing." She said as she walked back to where she was.

"It proves that you are short." I pointed out.

She growled again. "Shut up."

I laughed at her face and went towards her. She started jumping trying to put the rope over the nail. "Here, let me help." She huffed and said a fine. I picked her up in one swift movement as she yelped in shock. She looked down at me and gave me a quick glare. She then proceeded to put the loop on the nail.

That is when I noticed what she was going to do. I gently put her on the ground and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

After about 20 minutes, the prank was done. I wiped the sweat from my forehead as we admired our work. We turned to each other and smirked.

If we are lucky, we will get only one of them. If they both walk-in, then this prank will go to total waste.

Look at her. Jax said. She is all ours. No one else can have her.

Yeah, I know. We will soon mark and mare with her. When the time is right.

I can feel Jax's eyes mentally widen. All her naked glory underneath ours, making sweet sweet love. Jax groans at the thought.

Stop that you horny wolf! Jesus, why do you think like that?

"Hunter?"

Actually, if we are being accurate, I'm just the side of you that is in the interior that you don't want to show on the exterior.

...damn.

"Hunter"

"Hunter!" Cat said while waving her petite hands in front of my face. 

"Huh?"

"Travis just went in the room. You missed the whole prank. "

I just stared at her. That's when everything finally registered in my mind. "Fucking hell!"

Cat chuckled a little. "Don't worry, I recorded it while you were talking to Jax."

I smiled at her and kissed her check after whispering a thank you.

"And for your information, the prank went perfectly as planned." She said right before a drenched Travis came outside the room looking frantically for something. Or someone.

His eyes landed on us and he gave us a nasty glare before walking to us.

"I think we should run." Cat whispered in my ear.

"Good idea." I said right before we sprinted for my room.

-----
After the whole prank, Travis would keep glaring at us whenever he saw us around the pack house.

Cat and I would try our hardest not to laugh.

Currently, I am in my office, again, working on some paper work.

An Alpha's duty is never complete.

I sighed as I took a quick break. Right as I was about to re begin my work I heard a pounding knock on my door.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I told the person to come in.

"Sir."

"Yes?"

" We found her."

--------------
I am so sorry for not updating. I've just been going through boy drama with my guy best friend and boyfriend. I'm just trying to work through it, but its kinda of hard. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and vote, like and comment.

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 9.4K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
63.9K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
4.8K 235 34
My name is Lyric. Yes I'm a girl. I'm single and live with my mother. Or at least I thought she was my mom. In this book I will tell you the story of...
46K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...