Fantalia Academy:The Reincarn...

By Charity_Sapphire

A Very Confusing Story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ More

[NOTE]
[Prologue]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
THE REVELATION 1
THE REVELATION 2
GAME!
REVELATION 3
REVELATION 4
REVELATION 5
TAGGED #2
REVELATION 6
REVELATION 7
REVELATION 8
Chapter 36
TAGGED #3
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Amino For Anime

Chapter 9

4.8K 176 7
By Charity_Sapphire

Zara POV

"Your life...... "

"Is mine. "

Spacing out what. The. Hell?

Did he just? DID. HE. JUST?

As far as I know that guy is a really bastard who won't help you even in the verge of death.

But...

What the hell?!

Well here it is what happen

*flashback *

Here we are in an awkward situation him hold me at my waist and his other hand block the bally thingy .

He's face is really close and maybe just a little move and we will kiss.

I can already smell his Mocha coffee breath and a clear view of deep blue hypnotics eyes with it's long eyelashes

Yeah he really is the EPITOME OF HOT well that's what they say and also I won't Denny it.

"Done checking me out? "

Raising my eye brow.

"Huh! In your dreams"

I push him and he let go while I compose my self

"Hey zara! Ice! Are you alright?! "

Looking at us worriedly I turn my back and said

"Thanks. And yeah good. "

Then I teleport.

Easy right? Well I really need to avoid them so here I am trying to avoid them.

A few later of walks and facing some monster on my way. A loud bell was heard.

*ding dong ding*

Then suddenly my surrounding was spinning so I close my eye and a dew second I open it to see I'm in a room.

'It should be this room they called the resting room'

Sighing I began on walking away when someone called my name

Turning around I was meet with ocean blue eyes.

Jasper.

"Hey are you alright? "

Nodding my head I bid my goodbye

'It's better if I avoid in the beginning than later like the saying don't wait for the time to come and destroy you. So yeah I should be advance and make a plan to go all out well and good. '

*flashback end*

And bow hear I am in my class I can't even concentrate.

Damn him!

*krrrriiiinngg*

A bell was heard as students cheers and run to the cafeteria.

This. Day. Sucks.

Standing up I walk to the exit of the room when a voice was heard.

"Attention to all student please proceed to the arena for the Guild EXPO. Again please proceed to the arena for the Guild EXPO. Thank you"

Then I began walking to the arena.

*arena*

As soon as I enter noise can be heard from thousands of people.

Looking around I saw a mark of a violet flower

And that is for rank violets.

Walking there I sat at the last seat by the peak of the mountain like chairs.

It's open air it'd kinda cool.

Looking at the center were a guy was standing holding a Microphone

"Hello student welcome here at the GUILD EXPO we're you can find your place here in Fantalia Academy."

Then the crowd cheers.

I notice something black and white so I look straight and was set with formal quite students looking straight at the person in the middle.

The atmosphere in there seems to be really mysterious.

At the Fallen Section side which are dark users they are really quite and have dark auras while the Light users are serious most of then have eyeglasses and they really have serious faces while the dark have mischief yet serious type persona.

Right I almost forgot there is this person. The only person who don't join the harem of the heroin and the only person who didn't fall in love.

Sighing

"Everyone please go the Battle field "

Then he disappear.

According to this game.... The heroin is going to join the 'Protector of Justice' guild.

Nathan at 'Trickster and Prankers 'well he is the Guild master in there.

Jasper at 'Buttlers of The Tale' a group of people who makes fairy tales in a different twist.

Mick at 'Magical Spirit Experts ' that's his guild

And the last but not the least.

Ice at 'Dark Fallen Assassination' a group of persons who assassinate in shadows.

That's all .......... But the real question is we're will I join?

Walking to the battle field I roam my eyes sporting each of them.

Fay is already at her guild signing and making contract.

While the guys are there observing who ever want to join their guild

While me standing at the entrance.

When I notice a guild and it's called.

"The alchemist "

This might be interesting.
Walking to the a girl greet me.

"Hello welcome to alchemist club were you can create New elixirs and potions. "

Then she gave me a paper.

"You can sign this just cut your wrist and let the blood flow a contract that if you disobey a the punishment alert will stop your breathing and you'll collapse if lucky or you'll die"

They have such rules? I didn't know this guild is available I should have chosen this before.

I cut my wrist and felt a slight pain and blood flows..

After 3 drops the paper glow and disappear.

"Congratulations! You have sign the contract successfully! "

Then a portal opens.

"This portal will lead you to the guild base enjoy! "

Then she push me.

Then suddenly a there was a powerful light making me cover my eyes with my hands.

When the light disapear I open my eyes.

"Welcome here to the world of alchemy! "

And I know I choose the right guild.

A/N

Because we reach 1k reads the 3 question in the chat/Comment box will be the only question I am going to answer. Personal questions will be entertain my reply will be posted at chapter 10 Authors note feel free to question me 😊 Soooo thanks for the votes and support!
Dedicated to XieCheryl0 Moll_i_bell and at munyabiza for you votes and comments thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.3K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
118 11 5
Yep I have no description for the moment ....
2.9K 144 10
A new atmosphere, one you've only seen in movies and tv. Maybe, under different circumstances you'd enjoy being here, but all you want to do is leave...
489 5 15
This is an alternate universe of Dramatical Murders, but still has some of cannon story related. Please respect the story I made. (And make sure to k...