Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

38

3.3K 146 66
By keepingupwidnarry

longgggg chapter ahead !

***

Niall straightens his skirt once more for the hundredth time and adjusts his hair trying to tame them only messing them more. He sighs releasing a loud breathe as he rubs his finger on his cheek trying to smooth the little amount of blush he has put , already having an idea that they are going to color more in harry's presence.

He cant believe he is going on a date. As much people thought he was people's person and must have gone on plenty of dates but the reality is this was his first date and that too with none other than the biggest jock. He giggled as he remembered Harry's jealous and then confused face. He was all jock , is always infront of others but never to Niall. Yes, the fear and worries with him being jock do arise and somehow he knows he will be facing them in future for sure.

But right now all he can hear and feel are the butterflies in his tummy. He doesn't know what to do with himself. He doesn't know whether it is out of nervousness or Harry himself but he thinks he should have told Liam atleast, he would have known what to do or say. He has no idea what he is going to do or say or if he is wearing the right clothes.

Before he can freak out about his get up , a doorbell rings.. He shrieks looking at himself with wide eyes , hands on his chest as if he just got an heart attack. He takes one look at himself before grabbing his mobile and rushes to the door. He smoothens his skirt taking a deep breathe and opens the door , only to find Harry standing in black jeans and a blue checks button shirt.

He looks so sexy

He feels himself getting warm at his thoughts and quickly pulls the door open the entire way and shyly waves at the boy in front of him saying a soft "Hey"

He cant believe he has gone all bashful now and wants to kick himself but before he can , Harry's voice halts him "Hi , you look ....beautiful"

And yep he was right , his cheeks aren't going to be pale tonight.

"Thanks- I hope its not too much , you know like overly dressed up. I can go up and change-"he says looking down at his skirt and back up at Harry only to notice how Harry's eyes have not even left his body. He flushes slightly as Harry almost trips on his own legs once realizing Niall was talking to him and quickly says

"You're looking perfect , best for the occasion"

"Ohkay" Niall stutters before turning around and closing the door before he follows Harry to the car.

Once seated Harry says "You can put whatever song you like" , while starting the car and Niall looks wide eyed at the brunette lad clearly surprised.

"Wow ! since when did you let people touch anything in your car , especially this!"he says and this time it is Harry's turn to blush as he makes an excuse only for Niall to bite the inside of his cheek.

"Well, only certain people are allowed to fiddle"

"Okay ! I'll take that" Niall says and starts switching channels before settling on one and increases the volume as When the sky goes blue starts to play.

"It's a nice song" Harry's says humming to the song softly .

"So.... You're into classical music" Niall says pointing at the stereo and smiling at the jock in front of him. This is the new side he is seeing of Harry , one who gets easily jealous and is very cute af about it and the one who likes slow songs.

Niall would've never guessed .

He cant wait to see many other layers of Harry tonight.

"Sometimes , not all the way but yeah..some songs are beautiful to the-"Harry replies " ears and soul" and is cut off by Niall completing his sentence.

-

"Wow! Harr- Harry , this looks expensive" Niall exclaims his eyes never leaving the posh restaurant. It is not big like two storey but looks lot lit and classy from the outside. He watches big cars being parked by the valet and there is no brainer this restaurant is pricey. A frown settles on his face as he thinks how come he has never heard about this one before, but the thought goes just fast it enters as Harry's hand is on his lower back guiding him inside the gate as he replies

"Not to me , its fine Niall"

"Rich bitch" Niall mutters not so under his breath and almost screws his eyes shut only stopping as he hears a loud laugh above him. He quickly tilts to see Harry laughing lightly as he looks down on him. He is only shorter by two inches but he loves it about them.

"Table , under the name Styles?"Harry enquires just as they reach the receptionist ,who is standing behind her podium calling out orders and guiding people to their seats.

"You made reservations?"Niall turns to Harry shocked at the fact that he did it. He is surprised and flattered , definitely impressed by Harry although a small restaurant would have also done. But he has never been to somewhere , were reservations are necessary and this all just feels like a big dream.

"Had to impress you didn't I ?" Harry replies cheekily looking down at the blonde lad , his eyes crinkling as he pulls Niall against him by his waist . The tall lad cant believe he is really with this small beauty and feels like all of this is just a big dream .

"Well I am already impressed" Niall says only increasing the big smile planted on Harry's face and all Harry prays for this not to be his fucking dream .

"Good ! means I am going on the right track" he says cheekily making Niall laugh lightly. Both of them realizing it is so easy to talk to each other , both in their on bubble as they keep gazing in each others eyes

"Hold on a minute Sir. Yes , in here , follow me" the receptionist breaks their staring contest making both of them part slightly as she ushers them inside towards their table.

"Come..."Harry says taking Niall's hand in his as they follow the receptionist already way ahead of them

"Thanks" Niall mutters bashfully following Harry as he admires his small hand clasped in Harry's big one , a smile spreading on his lips.

"Good evening , I am Jelena and I will be your host for the evening. Here are the menu's I will come in ten to take the orders. Would you like to order drinks first ?" a waitress arrives just as they take a seat , she has brown curls tied in a pony tell and a uniform on . She is carrying a small notepad and pen with her displaying a warm smile which Niall can't help but return.

"Niall?" Harry asks looking at the blonde boy in front of him and smiles fondly as Niall's brow furrows contemplating on what to order. He wants to snap a photo when Niall bashfully looks at him then at Jelena and replies"Umm...a water for me please"

"a wine for me" Harry says after Niall and exchange smiles with Jelena before she wanders off. Getting comfortable in his seat he turns to look at Niall only to pause at the disbelieve and raised eyebrow expression the blonde is giving.

"what?! I like to drink wine"Harry defends himself raising both of his hand in surrender and Niall goes back to his menu biting his lip to stop the urge to coo as Harry looked so adorable while saying that and only shakes his head as he replies

"I said nothing"

..

"So yeah ! then Gemma goes all batshit crazy and ran all over the house behind me with a pair of scissors in her hand"Harry says laughing , eyes crinkling as Niall doubles over with laughter opposite him. Half way into the food they both exchanged many topics, shared opinions from college to politics and now were talking about their siblings and family.

"It wasn't a great thing to cut her hair-"Niall tries to scold although laughter is bubbling into him and it oozes out as Harry is quick to defend with a fork in the air "A piece of hair Ni. And she totally deserved it"

"Why?" Niall says laughing lightly and laughs more at the fact that he doesn't know the other half of the story and is already laughing his ass off.

He controls himself as Harry takes a bite before answering "Well she did told my mum about me watching..."he trails off and Niall is not able to handle as he keeps his fork and knife throwing his head back as he laughed

"Oh my god! Harry! That's –"the blonde pauses to breathe air before asking , his laughter never going down "Just... you were watching porn weren't you?"

"Yeah....."Harry says , his cheeks firing up although a warm feeling enters his heart at the way Niall laughs , the way his eyes crinkles , the way he throws his head back and is wiping tears at the corner of the eyes.

He is mesmerized by his beauty, by his personality and just by everything he is.

"oh my god! I would love to meet her!"he laughs as Niall wheezes out , finding the boy's laughter highly contagious .

"I am so not going to introduce you two"he huffs already having an idea in how many ways Gemma , his sister and Niall would team up against him. A smile forms on his lips as he imagines his sister and Niall together , liking each other but he pushes it away as the thought of them teaming against him and cracking jokes on him doesn't please him.

"Why Hazzy? Am I so bad?"Niall pouts asking innocently yet a teasing voice lines his statement and Harry is conflicted in not taking the question in a dirty way , drinking up his wine.

"No . I just want to live for more years"he replies focusing on the actual question and he can imagine all kinds of girl's name they both can cook up for him.

"Tell me more about your brother and Theo" he says changing the topic but still interested . He wants to know everything about Niall, he has meet Greg but he wants to know his whole family and everyone that is dear to Niall . He doesn't know if it is right to harbor such strong feeling for Niall but he cant help as he feels the feelings coursing through him.

"You remembered?" Niall is shocked not really expecting Harry to remember and he is some percent sure he has already fallen for the lad then and there.

"Ofcourse I do. Sounds like a really cute gentleman" Harry says smiling lightly as he remembers the smile Niall got when Greg had mentioned Theo and had invited for thanksgiving.

"Ah! He is , he is ....he will love you Harry . He is so cute and funny and he copies everyone and does the ducky face"Niall rambles about Theo and Harry already knows Theo has Niall's heart and how much Niall adores Theo .

"Ducky face? What's that?"he asks confused at Niall's comment . What the hell is a ducky face? Is it some fake picture were you paste a picture of duck on your face?

"You don't know? It is the face people make now-a-days in selfies. Like this" Niall says making a pout , his eyes closed and leans forward to show Harry and green eyes are hooked with the only thought going in that brunette hair is how the shinny pink lips would look on his and moulding with him

"sexy" he cant help but blurt , his eyes roaming from his lips to his eyes and back at his lips wanting to just dive on the table and smash their lips together.

"Cheeky!" Niall says throwing his napkin on his now finished plate , not able to make eye contact due to Harry's intense gaze"That I am"

"So , you will meet Theo soon , at thanksgiving" Niall's says coming back to the topic and Harry feels illeated at that as Niall is really invited him. He could've not , said anything but actually removed the topic "Remember Greg invited you ?"he asks again and Harry cant help but nod as a thirsty bitch as he replies with a raised eyebrow

"I remember. Planning to already introducing me to your parents"

"Oh you wish" Niall says flushing from his toes to his roots.

-

"So..." Niall says as they reach infront of Niall's apartment complex. Harry puts the break bringing the car to a stop and taps on the steering wheel looking back at Niall.

"So.." he replies equally awkward having no idea what to say but doesn't want the night to end so soon.

"Thank you for taking me on a date Harry. I had a nice time" Niall says turning to Harry with a real smile on his face after a very awkward silence.

"The pleasure is mine Niall"he says smiling slightly with a smirk on his face ,already leaning towards Niall with every intention to kiss.

But the blonde boy doesn't seem to notice as he opens the door and sets one foot on the ground turning to Harry .

"I will go.."he says leaving it like that , not having any intention to go out of the car but with a small "Yeah" from Harry he reluctantly gets out closing the door and turns around only to turn back , twisting his hands behind his back as he smiles before saying

"Yeah. I –just , umm- good night Harry" and gives Harry a little wave which the brunette returns hesistantly , all the while thinking how cute Niall looks at that moment waving at him before lowering his hand

"Go-good night" Harry says and watches as Niall turns around walking towards the entrance. Unable to control himself he quickly jumps out of the car and closes the door , running on the other side of his car and calls for the boy just as he is about to open the door.

"Niall!"

Niall turns around and Harry jogs the short distance as the boy looks at him confused , thinking he must have left something and replies

"Yes-"before he can finish Harry pulls him by his waist making Niall collide on his chest and before the boy so much as react presses his lips on him , shocking Niall.

They both remain like that lips pressed on each other not moving at all for seconds before Niall gasps softly holding Harry and starts reciprocating slowly and softly. Harry smiles into the kiss at that and pulls away only to change the angle taking Niall's bottom lip between his pulling the blonde lad impossibly closer to each other.

After sometime when the need of air becomes necessary they both break apart ; Niall ducks his head down quickly a pink color forming on his cheek causing Harry to chuckle lightly his heart beating a mild a minute.

Harry puts his forefinger under Niall's chin and raises his head up to look at him , his heart fluffing up as he sees the pink blush spreading all over his neck and cheeks.

He bends down and to Niall's surprise presses a soft kiss on his cheek before whispering "See you tomorrow" and with that he turns around heart beating wildly with happiness leaving an equally affected Niall behind.

***

A/N

Narry date you guys !!!

thoughts on the date ?

thoughts on the story ?

My new book BLUE is out , please go and have a look !

Also I will be putting up another story soon !

Love

Ri x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 11.6K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...
180K 4.4K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
821K 36.5K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...
Same Love By Mo

Fanfiction

7K 327 39
Sometimes loving someone isn't easy to say. Sadly in a dark world it's even harder to love someone if you are the same gender as them, but that doesn...