Hayden

By PreciousT_

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled in his face. He had a firm grip on my arm and being the woman that I was, I... More

Red.
Indigo.
Blue-Green.
Yellow.
Magenta.
Orange.
Grey.
Beige.
Burgundy.
Navy Blue.
Turquoise.
Purple.
Teal.
•Clarifying Chapter•
Green.
Olive Green.
ALANA.
Brown.
Silver, part 1.
Silver, part 2.
Baby Blue.
Ivory.
White, part 1.
White, part 2.
White, part 3.
Lavender.
Not an update.
Cream.
Red (again).
Lilac.
Periwinkle.
Charcoal.
Sky Blue.
Epilogue| Gold.
Bonus Chapter.
The Switch Up

Pink.

4.5K 202 43
By PreciousT_

"I was about to beat the shit out of London!" I told Armani later on that night. We were in a lounge sipping on Margaritas. Well, Armani was sipping on Margaritas. I was taking straight shots of Henny and cups of Patron.

"Hayden, again?! You beat her up again?! You gonna go to jail!" Armani said before hiccuping. She was drunk already. Such a lightweight.

I rolled my eyes. "No bitch! I was about to beat her ass." I threw back the rest of my Patron.

"Ohhhhhhh. Had me all hype for nothing! You should really beat her up again though!" Armani said.

I laughed at her. "I got no energy to waste. I just really don't like that bitch."

"Hayden-nn," Armani said.

"What happened?" Looking at Armani, I saw that she was bouncing her legs up and down. "Do you have to pee?" I asked her as if she was a four year old.

"Yes! Can you take me to the bathroom? I don't think I can make it alone."

I drunk the rest of her Margarita before grabbing our purses and walking through the rope of our V.I.P section.

Maneuvering through the crowd of people, we got to the bathroom. Thank God it wasn't crowded. Armani rushed over to the stall as I went to the mirror to look at myself. I fixed my lipstick and smoothed out my straight hair.

I felt a vibration and ringer coming from Armani's purse. Opening it, I grabbed her phone to see who was calling her.

"Armani, Sin is calling you. Want me to answer?" I asked.

I heard the toilet flush before Armani rushed out the stall to answer her phone.

"Hi babyyyyy," she said as she put the phone on speaker. I set the phone on the counter near the sink as I helped her wash her hands.

"Hi baby. You okay?" I heard Sincere ask.

"Yes! Hayden is helping me wash my hands and I'm hungry!" Armani yelled into the phone.

"Armani, stop screaming," I told her as I rolled my eyes.

Armani laughed before widening her eyes and putting her hands over her mouth.

"Hayden, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I do that a lot. I do that at home when Sin and I-" Armani started before I cut her off.

"Okay stop right there. Sin, you coming to get your drunk wife?" I asked.

"I'm home with Karter so I can't. You can't bring her?" He asked me.

"Nigga, I been drinking too. I'm not drunk but I ain't taking no chances."

I heard Sincere sigh. "Look, imma send somebody to come get y'all. Where you gonna be at?"

"In one of the sections. Just tell whoever you sending to look around," I told him.

"Okay. Don't move," Sincere said before hanging up.

"Hayden? I love you. You're a sister to me. I don't know what I would do without you," Armani said to me as the tears streamed down her face. She threw her arms around me and hugged me hard.

I smiled as I hugged and rubbed her back. "I love you too."

"I love Sincere too. He's the best husband ever. I'm so glad he didn't get Alana pregnant. I don't know how I would've handled that."

Turns out, Alana lied about to whole ordeal. Her and Sin didn't have sex at that party. She just made it seem like they did. And the bitch was never pregnant. She lied so she could keep him around. Armani was relieved when she found out that Alana lied. Her and Sincere have been closer than ever especially with Karter being born. Last I heard of Alana, she moved to North Carolina with her grandmother.

"Well, thank God. You got your man so hold onto him," I told her as I helped her wipe her running mascara.

"I feel bad sometimes," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I have Sincere and you had Javon and now you have no one."

"Alright bitch, you drunk right now. Let's go back to our section," I said as I tried to grab her hand so we could leave the bathroom.

"No! Hayden, hear me out okay? I wanna talk about this," Armani said as she pulled her hand back.

"What is there to talk about? Me and Javon are done. He went his separate way and I went my separate way. There's nothing else to say about it."

"I know you love him," Armani started. I rolled my eyes as I tried to leave the bathroom. I couldn't leave because she stopped me from leaving by locking the door and blocking it.

"Armani move," I said in frustration.

"I know he loves you too. He still comes over to the house. Sometimes me or Sin bring up your name and he gets this look in his eyes. The same one you get whenever I say his name." Armani's eyes watered when she said that. I had to look down at the sink because I felt my eyes watering too. She was hitting home right now. Javon and I broke up a year ago and that shit still made me emotional.

"I know y'all can work through whatever it is. I know you want to work it out. Just call him and talk to him," she said.

I would've been done that but my pride was fucked up. I had too much of it to call a nigga to work out our issues. So instead of agreeing with Armani, I just shook my head at what she was saying.

"We have to get back to our section. Whoever Sincere is sending to take us home will be looking for us there," I said. I watched Armani stumble to grab her purse before she tried to unlock the door.

I laughed at her drunk state and she laughed with me. I unlocked the door and we left.

***

"Who you think Sin sent to take us home?" I asked after waiting another five minutes.

"I don't know," Armani said before hiccuping and taking a shot of Henny.

"Okay enough drinking. You drunk already," I told her as I took the shot glass from her.

"I hope Sin isn't too tired when I get home. I'm tryna fuuuckkk!" Armani yelled as she got up and started twerking to the music. The DJ was playing Juvenile, Back that ass up. I was laughing at her as I pulled out some ones to throw at her like a stripper.

"Yeah bitch!" I yelled as I started twerking with her. My ass shook to the song with Armani before we stopped when the DJ changed it. Me and Armani sat down and laughed as we chugged down some more Henny.

I stopped laughing when I saw Javon at the rope of our section.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I tried to hide my face behind my little ass black Chanel bag.

"What happened? Is it the cops?" Armani asked me.

"No! It's worse."

"Is it Donald Trump?" She asked.

"Worse than him."

"Bitch, who worse? The Devil?" She asked me.

"Ladies, do y'all know him?" Ricky, our guard, asked as he pointed to an annoyed looking Javon.

"Nope. Never seen that nigga a day in my life," I told Ricky.

"Hayden stop it. Yes we know him. My husband sent him to take us home. He's okay," Armani big mouth ass gonna say.

"Armani, you ready to go?" Javon asked as he held her hand so she could stand up.

Armani stumbled a little more but nodded her head.

"You coming or you straight?" Javon asked me as he walked off trying to help Armani. I grabbed our purses and made sure we had everything before walking behind Javon and Armani.

***

We got into Javon's Rolls Royce. I stared out the window until we got to Armani and Sincere's house where Sincere was standing outside.

"Baby! I missed ya fine ass!" Armani yelled when she got out the car. She had her shoes in her hand but she dropped them when she ran to go hug Sincere.

We all laughed at her because she was crazy. Armani kissed all over Sincere's face and neck. I saw her lick his neck before placing her hand below the belt if you know what I mean. Sincere whispered something in her ear and then gripped her ass.

"Thanks Man. Get Hayden home safe. We got some business to take care of," Sincere said as he bit his lip while looking down at Armani. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Jaquan," Armani said before laughing. "Wait! I meant Javon. Who the fuck is Jaquan?"

Javon laughed at Armani. "No problem. Good night y'all."

With that, Javon pulled off from their house to go down the street.

"You can sit up front if you want to," Javon told me.

"I'm good back here. Thanks," I replied as I looked out the window.

"Hayden come on. We not strangers and I damn sure ain't a taxi. Stop acting like that and get in the front," Javon told me as he pulled over and stopped the car.

I rolled my eyes at him. I heard cars honking at us so to avoid conflict, I got out the backseat.

"Hurry up! I'm tired!" One driver yelled at me.

"Man, shut the fuck up and give me a minute!" I yelled back.

He beeped his horn at me again. I stopped to pick up some pebbles that I saw near my feet. I threw them shits at his car because he was pissing me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you lady?!" He yelled at me.

"I don't know but tell ya bitch to step out the car so you could find out!" I yelled at him. The driver had a female in the passenger seat and I was looking for a fight.

By then, Javon got out the car.

"Go on about your business! Drive around since it's a problem!" He told the man.

"Look, I just wanna go home."

"Okay and you can do that. Leave her alone. We'll be out ya way in less than a minute," Javon spoke calmly. The man put his car in drive and drove around us.

I rolled my eyes and stomped to the passenger seat. Javon got in after me and started the car.

"Here we go again with that funky ass attitude," Javon mumbled.

"I can handle myself. I don't need you defending me, okay?" I replied.

"Seems like you do. What if I wasn't there? Ya ass would be locked up somewhere."

"Fuck you," I said as I folded my arms.

"Hayden-"

"Just be quiet and drive me home," I told him.

"Fine. Have it your way. I was just tryna help ya stupid ass," Javon said.

"Now I'm stupid? You're the stupid one."

"You're childish, you know that?" He asked.

"No I'm not," I responded.

"Yes the fuck you are. Here we are having this petty ass argument for no reason," He said to me.

"We wouldn't be having this petty ass argument if you would just shut the fuck up and drive," I said with my finger in his face.

"You lucky my hands on the wheel right now."

"What the fuck were you gonna do?" I asked the rhetorical question. "Oh right, nothing because I would've fucked you up."

Javon just laughed at what I said.

"Oh so I'm a fucking joke to you huh?" I asked.

"You are when you think you could beat me. Remember how I used to handle you when you started getting crazy like this?" He asked me.

I smirked. "So put your money where ya mouth is playboy. Show me how you used to handle me."

"You drunk right now. You talking bullshit," Javon said with a laugh.

I placed my hand on Javon's thigh and went up to his Gucci belt buckle. "I'm not drunk. You know what I'm like when I'm drunk and this ain't it. Now, my house or yours?" I whispered in his ear.

***

We got to Javon's house and it was on. We were going at it on the hood of the car. We kissed and touched. Javon's big hand trailed up my tattooed thigh. He then gripped my big ass in the palm of his hands. I missed that so much.

My hands gripped his back as he sucked my neck.

"Fuck me Javon," I whispered in his ear.

"Right here?" He asked before releasing a groan because I was grinding my hips on his dick.

"No baby, in the house." My thong was wetter than wet, my heart was racing, and my body shivered as I thought about how good I was about to get fucked.

Javon led me to the front door where he unlocked it and closed it behind him. I pulled off his shirt and kissed all over his chest. I unbuckled his jeans to pull them shits down. Javon stepped out of them with his sneakers and socks following suit.

We kissed as we made it upstairs to his room.

"Let me take off ya dress baby," Javon said as he stood behind me to get to the back of my dress. It was a red halter dress that stopped mid thigh and had a zipper in the back.

We stood in front of the full length mirror in his room. I remember this mirror. It was the same mirror we used to make love in. Javon used to stand behind me and make love to me from the back as we stared at each other through the mirror. I wanted him to do that to me.

I moved my hair to the side as I felt Javon unzip my zipper. He then untied the string around my neck and let it fall. He kissed the middle of my back and then both of my shoulder blades. My eyes closed at the feeling of his lips.

"You sure this is what you wanna do?" He asked, making sure I was okay with what we were about to get ourselves into.

I nodded with no hesitation. "Yes. I'm sure. I want you right here and right now."

"I'm gonna make love to you," Javon whispered in my ear as he slid down my dress until it fell into a puddle at my feet.

"No strings attached Javon. Let's just make this a one time thing, okay?" I asked making sure we were clear.

It took him a minute but he nodded his head and agreed to what I said.

"Now come over here and let me remind you how good dick feel," Javon said with a laugh.

"Show me in front of this mirror," I said as I pressed my body up against his.

"That's how you want it baby?" He asked.

"Yes daddy," I said before biting his bottom lip and sucking it.

I was ready to have Javon in one of the best ways I could have him. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but it would have to do.

***

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

*A picture of Javon is up guysss*

Vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 28 11
Cherilysse was rejected outrightly by the boy she loved. She decided to get rid of the feelings by all means even if it means dating the best friend...
708 197 23
She may be a lot of things but bitch isn't one... I tried to defend myself which only makes matters worse coz Lexis didn't seem to like it.. He shook...
618 76 18
"Oh baby, how that sweet little mouth loves to get you into trouble." He chuckles before leaning in to press his lips against mine, effectively silen...
4.6K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...