Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

Character Ask !

2.4K 51 22
By keepingupwidnarry

C'mon guys take a seat all of you ! We have bunch of questions to answer today !

"Why are you so cheerful?!" Louis says taking a seat in front of me .

"I-" I am cut off by Liam who takes seat next to Louis followed by Zayn and Luke , while Harry and Niall take a seat on the next chair.

"Don't be so rude Louis!" Louis shrugs slightly and I chuckle as I say , smirking at Louis at the end "Its okay Liam , I can understand why Louis so grumpy"

"Oh ! I love her already !" Zayn cackles standing up giving me a high five

Just as Zayn seats , I see Harry the only one standing awkwardly in the middle of the room "Harry ! what are you even doing ?"

He blushes brightly as he shakes his hand through his hair replying "Just trying to make space."

"You can see I have one more chair , right ?" I point at the chair on the other side amusedly .

He blushes looking back and forth between the chair behind him and the one in front where Niall just took seat "Um- oh , ah I see –"he is cut off Louis teasing loudly making pinching hands as he says "He just wants to sit with Niall , isn't it Hazzy?"

"Oh shut it Lou!" and we all laugh at his grumble

"Looks like I am not the only one grumpy. I think someone is not getting "you-know"Louis says smirking at me at my earlier statement .

"I know who is not getting" Zayn grumbles grunting playing with his keys.

Zayn , one more pout and you won't be getting any for month" Liam points a finger at him with narrowed eyes.

I chuckle looking at my desk cards as I say "Andddd we are here. My name is Ri ! And as you know I am the author and you basically dance on my fingertips *evil laugh*" I try to do the evil laugh.

"Ah You're cute Ri!"Niall says smiling at me and I quickly duck my head , before starting "Thanks Niall ,anywayy... this Q&A and I have bunch of questions to ask from fans to ask each one of you . Let's start with Harry"

"Here , @_Narry_Is_Alive_  asks if you have any favorite kinks?"

Harry shrugs , saying politely , he is too polite sometimes "Not that I know off" ,

"Oh c'mon Styles don't play innocent . Niall help" Louis pitches in while jiggling his eyebrows and Niall rolls his eyes , with a smile as he replies

"Well , you did call me kitten that last time you were trying to flirt"

"I did not !" Harry shrieks in his seat making all of us laugh

"Ya sure Harry" Niall rolls his eyes again before giving me a small smile .

"You believe me , don't you Ri ?" Harry turns to me and I shake my head smirking.

"Nope . Moving on @MyNarryship  has a question for you "Are you possessive / protective of Niall?"

"I am . I will not think twice to hurt someone who touches my princess in wrong way"

"Aww ..Haz" Niall says pecking Harry's cheek quickly making me and Louis laugh as his whole face turns bright red.

"ya Ri , were you not asking about kinks" Louis pointed at them suggestively while raising an eyebrow and I nod , I clearly know what he is talking about.

I cough a little before continuing "And last question for you Harry by  asks "On a scale of 1 – infinity how much do you want to be Niall's boyfriend?"

"Infinity . I am crazy for this sassy yet amazing blonde" Harry says immediately without missing a bit.

"me too babe" Niall smiles up at him bringing him down for a kiss making everyone in the room sigh , along with me

"You guys are so cute! Get married already !" I cheer loudly not able to control myself

.

"ignoring all the tension, I am going to come to Niall now. Here is your first question and it is by  : What made you realize you have feelings for Harry ?"

"That's a nice question" Niall rubs his chin as he thinks and then continues " Umm..to be really honest. The first time I entered high school when I was totally new I saw Harry. He was with Zayn and we had like only one class together. I just found him really hot at that time . But then he opened his mouth –"

"Hey! I am right here" Harry cuts him off slapping his thigh slightly and Niall chuckles

"Sorry babe . So yeah , and somewhere between all the fighting , teasing and calling each other names I started liking him. He is a good host!" he says , with a 'you know what I mean' look , well I definitely know what that means.

"That was beautiful Niall" I compliment and he ducks looking down shyly as he replies with "Th-hanks"

"C'mon Harry kiss him for us!" I ask because why not ! it is my character ask and I want my otp to kiss .

"With pleasure !" Harry says before grabbing Niall's neck and ducks down to plant a kiss on his lips. They kiss for awhile , the kiss starting to turn heated so I tap my cards on the table beside me as I continue making them pull apart sheepishly with red cheeks

"Moving on _Narry_Is_Alive_ asks Can I come to the narry wedding ?

And I have the same question"

"If there will be a wedding , obviously we have not reached that stage yet. Harry has yet to take me to date actually , you all are invited !" Niall answers cheerfully and Harry's mesmerized look doesn't go unnoticed as I ask

"So I can invite all my readers?"

"Sure Ri , we all love them !" Niall cheers

"Thanks you guys are cool !" I gush and they say thank you in return too.

"Another question Do you like like Harry ?" I ask and he sheepishly nods "I think I kinda answered that already"

" @NarrehStylan  asks here , Do you love me or Harry more?"

"I love you a lot dear –"Niall is cut off by Harry as he again hits him lightly on his thigh as he says "Hey ! Again , I am right here!"

"But Harry comes first , ofcourse after jesus and mom and dad " Niall quickly adds and we all laugh as Louis cheers .

"And the church boy Niall is back !"

"Oh shut it Lou !" Niall grumbles

"Actually , I want to come to you LOUIS now. Here is the first question for you asked by NiallandHarryduhhh : Narry or Ziam ? who do you ship more ?" I ask turning in my chair to Louis

"You know what I take that back , I am fine being shut up" he says

"C'mon you have to answer that Lou !" Niall says teasing him a little

Louis then flips his hair as he answers "Since , Niall always says Liam is his bestfriend-" he is cut off as Niall shrieks "I do not !"

"Oh you do alright !" he shifts in his seat and looks pointedly at Niall before looking at me and continues "I have to go with Ziam , sorry Narry but Ziam it is. One of the reason is it is amazing to see them together for so long and still in love with each other so much. They give me hope that true love does exists" , he finishes making all of us aww at him .

"Oh lou ! you're making me cry !" Liam crushes him into a hug tearing up a little and Louis pats his back replying "Aww ..lili , its okay . those are just your hormones"

"I teared up bit too. Lou , you have such a way with words . Anyways , I am coming to you LIAM."

"Ah ! Here is the first question for you from Sharujoy17 , she asks "In the words of How I met your mother "Whose gonna be the godparents of that little bastard ?"

"Did you just called by child bastard !?" Zayn interrupts ready to burst before Liam can answer.

"Zayn-"he cuts off Liam as he says loudly looking ready to hunt "My child is not a bastard!"

"Zayn , its an expression geez!! Have you not seen How I met your mother , Marshal calls his son bastard , even Lily does too and she is his mom. Its pretty cute and comedy actually ." Liam says patting Zayn's back , excited as he finishes his sentence

"I take it you're How I met your mother fan ?" I smile at him and he nods back

"Yes ! Number one here baby ! might keep my baby's middle name 'waitforit'.Just kidding Zaynie!" he chuckles at Zayn's disbelieve look and we all laugh

"The question Liam" he murmurs bringing Liam back to track who blushes heavily

"Oops ! Sorry – umm we have not decided yet but you will see ahead soon" throwing a wink at me.

"@MyNarryship  says Ziam " I read my card and immediately Zayn asks his eyebrows furrow "What is Ziam ?"

"Its-" I go to tell him but Louis beats me to it rolling his eyes as if this not new to him "Its Zayn + you Liam , sorry Ri , but I have to give this lesson once in a while to all of these boys – "

"Hey ! not me" Luke says highly offended

"Ya , only Luke can relate to me" Louis smiles making everyone laughs

"Okay @_Narry_Is_Alive_ asks Do you want a boy or a girl?" I ask

"Umm , It doesn't matter to me , but I would really like to have a boy"Liam says and Zayn turns to him asking "You want a boy ?"

"Uh hun"he replies

"And last but not the least @NiallandHarryduhhh  has asked " Why are you and zayn arguing?"

Before Liam can utter a word Zayn speaks

"I think I will answer this"

"Its just its been a little overwhelming for us. Yes , for you to Liam , I know you are denying it. You want to be in control but babe I don't want you to be , lets just figure everything out together okay? Making mistake and then learning from them. This is the only reason we are having arguments lately"

I nod understandingly

"NiallandHarryduhhh says kiss the life out of liam pls" I read the car and Zayn turns Liam to him

"By all means" he says before kissing Liam on his lips .

I turn to Luke smiling as they keep kissing "If you had to lie harry , why did you have to say date ?? Out of everything else"

"This dumbasses were taking to long in my opinion and I thought why not to spice things up. I know Harry and he is a jealous boy-"he says light heartedly and is cut off by Harry as the brunette jumps lightly in his seat

"I am not"

"You are !" Luke says rolling his eyes and continues his attention back at me

"So I knew if I say date it will scare him and he will do something about it"

"Fair enough" I nod agreeing with him and go to my next card

"_Narry_Is_Alive_ asks Do you like Niall ?"

"Yes I do"

He is cut off by Harry literally jumping from his seat "Fuck Luke !"

And everyone else shouts "Bro !" to which Luke just chuckles pointing at Harry and continues "See ! I told you. Yes I do like Niall , but only as a friend"

"Scared all of us their didn't you" I say dramatically making everyone laugh and then continue .

"This one is for Greg , @NIAlive  asks Can I be a part of your gang ?"

"Since Greg's not here I will ..... He would definitely say yes , all you have to do is threaten one person and swear a lot" Niall answers chuckling .

"On that note I am going to stop here! It was lovely to meet you guys , I love you all"

"We love you too !"

"Give me a hug before you go !" I say getting up and they all crowd enveloping me into a group hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.4K 39
Louis and Harry, Niall and Josh, Zayn and Liam. 3 gay couples, the world's hottest boyband, under a mangement who hate the idea of it. Can the couple...
368K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
6.4K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
74.6K 2.7K 52
The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with your best friend. Is Harry the luckiest per...