Why did I Marry You Again?

By StzzMak33

Both divorced, Natsu and Lucy try working out their relationship for the sake of their 5 month old daughter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 47

3K 156 118
By StzzMak33

Saturday

This was it.. was all Erza thought.

She wasn't nervous, if it was anything, she was happy. Today was the day she'll become the happiest woman alive. She watched as Levy and Juiva walked a feet away from her, each holding a bouquet of flowers in their hands. They all looked beautiful. Every thing was going perfect so far.

Lucy turned to Erza and smiled. Her blonde hair all curled up, bouncing by her shoulders. Erza's eyes scanned the cream frilly dress the blonde wore that stopped two inches above her knee and Erza had to admit, Lucy looked fantastic.

Now Erza was starting to have doubts about the wedding dress she wore. "Lucy.." Lucy smiled at her and whispered "It's ginna be okay.." she gave Erza a quick hug before facing forward. Now Erza was getting nervous.

Will they laugh at her? Was this the wrong dress? She liked it at first but now?!

"Erza" the red hair watched Lucy worriedly. "You look beautiful okay, don't worry about it" "Er..I don-"

"Shit it's my turn to walk up" Lucy mumbled and gave her friend a last smile before she walked out the curtains.

"Well shit" Erza mumbled. She walked up to the closed curtain and peeked her eye through. She watched the back of Lucy as the blonde held a bouquet of flowers, taking step by step on the white carpet (aisles).

Everything was set up great, Erza had to admit. She looked at the guests who watched as Lucy made her way towards the groom, the priest, the groom's men and the bridesmaids.

When Lucy approached them, she stood besides Levy and faced forward in Erza's direction. Erza waited on her cue. The pianist cleared his throat before he flipped the page of his music book.

Okay Erza, this is it..

.

"So where to sis?" Elfman asked as he turned to his quiet sister who sat in the backseat of his car. Lisanna rubbed her sore wrists and sighed, not answering her brother's question. She was thankful that he paid $52 000 on her bail but he didn't had too. She was happy she was free again but didn't showed it.

She was in a mess right now.

"Elfman.." he looked at her through the rear view mirror and raised his brow. "Is Erza's wedding today?" Lisanna asked lowly.

"Yeah, why?"

She shook her head "No reason..I'm sorry you're late for the wedding.." she apologized and Elfman cleared his throat. "It's okay sis, I'll just drop you off at home and attend the wedding afterwards" he said. "You know what Elfman, don't bother, you can drop me off here''

"What?" he asked. Lisanna smiled at him kindly "I'll travel" she said. Elfman observed Lisanna'a black eye and sighed to himself.

"Okay..but be careful.."

"Thanks for worrying but I'll be fine..and um big bro?" "Yeah?" "I want you to give something to Erza"

.

Erza walked out the curtain and the crowd stood up to applaud her. She looked down and blushed a bit as she walked her way down the aisle.

Jellal smiled at his soon to be wife, along with the priest and the guys. "Hmm" Gajeel just hummed as he stood between Gray and Natsu. People took pictures of the red hair and Erza softly chuckled, facing front.

"Damn, Damn, Damn!" Nashi announced as a woman held her in her arms. People looked at the baby but chuckled, finding it cute.

Both Natsu and Lucy sweat dropped and Jellal gulped.

When Erza approached him, they both faced the priest who cleared his throat.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision 
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly 
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this 
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, 
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in 
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one 
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. 
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. 
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be 
loving and unselfish."

Both Jellal and Erza smiled while the priest watched them.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and 
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly 
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand 
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all 
the days of your lives?"

"I do" they both said in unison.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with 
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be 
encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"I do" they said again and Erza couldn't help it. The girls awed as a tear made its way down Erza's cheek. "The rings" the priest said and Natsu's eyes widened. "Shit.." he tapped his sides and chuckled nervously.  He took them out and gave them to the priest. He sighed with relief and Lucy chuckled.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other."

"Jellal, please repeat after me.." Jellal nodded.

"I Jellal, promise to love and support you Erza and live each day with kindess, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" the man said.

Jellal held Erza's left hand, taking the ring from the priest and smiled at her. He repeated what the man in white said, staring deep into Erza's eyes, showing her he meant every word he said.

Erza smiled at him as he slid the ring through her marry finger.

"Now Erza, please repeat after me.." Erza turned to the man.

''I Erza, promise to love and support you Jellal and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed"

It was Erza's turn to take the ring from the priest and she faced Jellal. "I Erza, promise to love and support you Jellal and live each day with kindess..live each day..with.." Erza stopped. People looked at her confused, even Jellal.

"Erza, what's wrong?" he asked her. Erza cleared her throat before she turned around, facing the audience.

"As you all can see, I love this man so much" she pointed at Jellal and he blushed a bit. "Uh.." "And he fulfills my life with happiness, I think of him so much- every second of the day actually and I was really joyful when he confessed to me to be his girlfriend over about what, twelve years ago"

"Damn!" Nashi said.

Erza chuckled a bit before continuing "And with me standing here right besides him on our wedding day..I wouldn't give that up for the world. Jellal I love you" she turned to him and said. He smiled at her and mouthed "I love you too" she walked towards him and took his left hand, sliding the ring through his marry finger.

The crowd cheered at them and the priest said.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jellal held Erza's cheeks and slowly leaned in and kissed her. The crowd stood up and they all cheered at the newlyweds.

Jellal continued to kiss his wife, spinning her around in circles. "Nashi" Lucy called as she started to walk towards her baby but stopped when Natsu held her hand. "Lucy.." she turned to him and furrowed her brows. Why were they looking at her like that?

Jellal and Erza stopped and turned to the blonde.

"What is..going on?" Lucy asked. Erza cleared her throat and faced the crowd "I hope you guys are ready for wedding number two"

Lucy raised her brow while everyone smiled at her and Natsu.

People took their seats and Lucy was lost for words.

"Uh..but I" "You ready?" Natsu asked and Lucy faced him. "For what?" she asked.

"For our wedding" Natsu smiled brightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
52.6K 1.9K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...
56.1K 1.5K 18
It's a year after Natsu and the guild had been back. Something wasn't right... Lucy Heartfilia gets kicked out of Fairy Tail. After being kicked out...
215K 4.4K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...