The It Girl {a Luke Hemmings...

Autorstwa lukkkehemmings

Serena Chanel, today's so called 'it girl'. It's not really a surprise with her mother being the current owne... Więcej

The It Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Part 1.
Chapter 32 - Part 2.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Part 1.
Chapter 35 - Part 2.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Finale!

Chapter 1

10.5K 180 71
Autorstwa lukkkehemmings

Maybe moving to Sydney for a year isn't to bad of an idea now that I think about it. When mom first told me we were going there because of her work I was upset but now that I think about, hot aussie boys for year, why not?

Hi my name is Serena Chanel. I know what your thinking, Chanel? Well, I'm the daughter of Cynthia Chanel, the great, great, great, I don't even know but way back, granddaughter or Coco Chanel and my dad, George is the founder and owner of Lamborghini, so you can say I come for a special family, always in the spotlight. That's why Sydney is gonna be nice, no paparazzi's, or I hope not. I also have a four year older brother named Aaron.

"Serena?! Are you ready we have to leave any minute!" I hear my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I'll be down in a second!" I yell back as I grabbed my phone quickly sending a tweet sand "Good bye London, see you in a year. Sydney I'm coming for you, be prepared!" It read with a wink emoji at the end. I then said goodbye to my room and went downstairs.

"You're so slow S" Aaron said while looking at me with a judging face but with humor in his words.

"Shut up, I'm a girl, let me" I casually said back then walked passed him to the car while sticking out my tongue at him.

Half an hour later we arrived at the airport, we got to take an other entrance do to all the paparazzi's in the front. After we'd checked in our bags, which surprisingly enough weren't to many, we headed over to the VIP lounge. That's probably one of the perks of being in the family I'm in. I love the calm environment in the lounge. I can just sit comfortably, put my headphones on and listen to music.

I grabbed my beats and put them in my phone, I was in a rock, punk music mood today, mostly do to my outfit, ripped black skinny jeans and a nirvana tank top together with some low cut white converse. The hour before our flight flew by, and before I knew it I was in the air just minutes away from Sydney.

"Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts, we'll be landing in Sydney in 20 minutes." the captain spoke through the speakers.

"Finally" I said and looked over at my brother. "I think this'll be good, away from everything for a while" I smiled and looked out the window.

"Yeah I agree" he started "Do you know if the Australian women are hot?" he then continued.

We hadn't even landed and he already talked about girls.

"I should I know? It's not like we've landed or been in Australia before" I said to state the obvious.

"Thank you Mrs. Smartypants, I was just asking" He said while rolling his eyes.

"Welcome" I said with the biggest grin on my face.

The landing was good, I didn't get the "oh shit I'm probably gonna die bye world" feeling I get when the landing is unusable. As soon as I left the plane I was hit by a heat wave. It was so hot, I was burning up so getting in our car was the best feeling ever. I've underestimated air-condition.

It took us about 1 hour to drive to our now new home for the year. It was nice, pretty big but not like mansion big, but big enough. We all had our own rooms, well my parents share a room of course but me and Aaron got our own. The kitchen was huge, and on the backside of the house there was a pool. It will be very much used in this weather I thought to myself.

I headed to my room after I said good night to my family. It was only 9pm but the time difference made it hard to stay awake. Before I closed my eyes I thought about what I could make out of this year. I wasn't going to public school since we were home schooled but that was only 2 hours a day and the rest I could do whatever with. I knew that tomorrow I would get up around 9 to head to the shopping centre and check out the area, hopefully find a Starbucks. I hadn't had once since we arrived and I was craving it. I wonder if Australian boys are cute, and nice. I guess I'll have to find out.

The next morning I was up at 9 as planned, okay 9.05 to be exact. I had taken a quick shower, done my makeup and gotten dressed by 10. I wore some shorts since it was hot today as well, and with that I wore a simple white tank and a see-through thin cardigan with flower print over, a pair of black boots with flat studs on the side of the left one and I made the look complete with a few rings and my Mark Jacobs bag I got before we left. My makeup was simple, a classic winged eyeliner, some mascara, canceler, powder and I filled in my eyebrows a tiny bit. I'm not really a fan of foundation, the only time I wear it is for a event with my parents when a make up artist does my makeup. Anyways, I went downstair to meet my dad in the kitchen.

"Good morning Serena, you're up early" he said.

"Yeah I know, I'm gonna go to town and check out the area, and oh that reminds me, can I borrow the Range Rover?" I said.

"Yeah sure. But take Aaron with you" he said. Of course I had to take him.

"Why?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"Because you're only 16 and new to this, well city, its good if you're two" he said and looked at me in the 'I wont let you borrow the car if you don't do as I say' look.

"Okay, fine" I said. "He better be up though, I'm leaving now" I continued.

"I am up" I heard Aaron's voice behind me.

"Oh good. Let's go. I don't wanna waist any time." I started "And by the way, I'm driving" I said as I grabbed the keys and went to the car. I could feel him rolling his eyes at me.

A 20 minute drive, including a lot of singing out loud to our favorite songs, later we arrived at a huge mall, or it was more off a long street with shops really. We parked the car and the first thing my eyes got a hold of was the Starbucks just a few feet away.

"I'll be there" I said, pointed at the Starbucks and started walking in the direction of the shop.

As I got inside I had a look around. There was not may people there. But then again it was only 10.30 on a Saturday. There was a few tables taken, including one with 4 boys, some of which were kinda cute, just by the counter. I walked up to the counter to make my order, the worker was a cute boy, probably around my age. Okay act cool, I thought to myself. Don't wanna embarrass myself on my first day as a Australian citizens.

"Hi, what can I get you this morning?" he asked and gave me a smile.

"A venti Very Berry Hibiscus please" I replied while smiling back. "Aaron do you want anything?" I asked as I turned to my brother.

"Yeah, I'll have the lime refresher, venti as well." He said, smiled and went to sit down.

"Is that all?" The cute boy asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"That'll be 6.99" he said. I handed him a 7 dollars then went to wait for our drinks. I noticed that the table with the 4 guys from earlier was looking at me, not in a bad way, I mean they were good looking but still. My drinks arrived and as I took them and was about to turn around to go to my brother I bumped in to another person which made me drop my drinks on the floor, nothing getting on my cloths, thank god, but the guy I bumped in to had it all over his tank.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said and put my hands to my mouth.

"It's okay, it was my fault really, let me by you new ones" He said in the cutes accent ever.

"No really, it was my fault I'll get new ones." I said.

"Or I can just give them to you for free" The cute worker said.

"That could work too" I said and giggled a bit. "Thank you." I smiled and then turned to the guy I'd just bumped in to.

"Again, I'm so sorry. I'll buy you a new shirt" I said.

"That wont be necessary" he said "I have a spare one in my bag." He replied.

"Oh, okay good" I said and smiled. "I'm Serena by the way"

"Ashton" he started "Irwin if thats interesting" he then continued.

"Chanel" I then said just to give him my last name too. As I did my drinks were ready so I grabbed them and before I left I turned to Ashton again.

"Goodbye Ashton, I hope to see you around, and I'm sorry again about the shirt!" I said and smiled.

"Bye Serena, see you around!" He replied. Then turned to his friends as I walked out.

Luke's POV.

I don't know where she came from or how long she was gonna stay. All I knew at this point was, thanks to Ashton, that her name was Serena and that I wanted to get to know her. She was one of, if not the, most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her outfit was casual but she made it look amazing. She wasn't the skinniest yet not the biggest person. She didn't have the thigh gap everyone seemed to want theses days. Her hair reached just beneath her shoulders and it was dark brown at the top but became lighter till it was blonde at the ends. But she was with a guy, though they looked alike so I really hope it's her brother.

I was interrupted in my thought by my friend Calum.

"World to Luke Hemmings, I repeat world to Luke Hemmings" he repeatedly said.

"What?" I said a bit annoyed.

"You've been staring at the door ever since that girl who spilled her drinks on Ashton left" he said.

"Serena." I said.

"What?" Calum replied confused.

"Her name. It's Serena" I replied.

"Oh" Calum simply replied.

I turned to Ashton who had now changed in to a dry shirt.

"You need to accidentally bump in to her again" I said saying the word accidentally extra clear making it obvious it wasn't gonna be an accident.

"Why?" He said while raising his eyebrows.

"Because I want you to introduce her to me, I want to get to know her." I said.

"Is someone crushing on a girl he's not even spoken to?" Michael cut in while holding his hands over his mouth acting surprised.

"No." I replied and looked down at my phone.

"You are!" Ashton almost yelled.

"Am not." I said then got up "I'm going to the shops, join me?" I said.

"Yeah" they all said in choir.

"We have a accident to plan" Ashton said while giving me a over exaggerating wink.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out of Starbuck to the shops.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 72 10
You, Klover Kardashian, the adopted daughter of Kim Kardashian - decide to run away from the glitz and glamour of the Kardashian life style you're us...
379K 9.7K 38
- "you're not saying you're in love with me, but you're going to." or, the one where the music industry's it girl meets F1...
85 4 13
Ophelia's father is the owner and founder of a beard oil company. While searching for someone to hand the company down to, he stumbles into a convers...
436K 7.5K 47
The daughter of Toto Wolff is no stranger to the track, but when tragedy strikes and dreams are forbidden what happens when she comes across her drea...