Milk boy // Yoonmin

Autorstwa JiminieIsLuv

"That's a lot of milk" In which a closed off and poor Jimin gets his life turned upside down after meeting t... Więcej

Min Yoongi
Milk boy
A Cold February Night
Fate
Knight In Shining Armor
Fine Dine
The Painting
Work Life
Nicknames
Friends
Good Talks
Overthinking Or Not?
The Confession
The Dream
Boyfriends
Love
First and Last
The Morning After
True Colours
Honesty
Weekend Fun
Strawberry Date
The Hug
Argument
Crisis
The Business Deal
Old Thoughts
Attention
9 Hours
Epilogue
!Thank you!

Miscommunication

2.8K 173 39
Autorstwa JiminieIsLuv

Jimin dropped down on his bed, head covered in the sheets. He had gone back to his old room since he thought Yoongi wouldn't want to see him right now. This had by far been the worst day in Jimin's life - he was sure of it.

Jimin felt overwhelmed with negative emotions every time he remembered the disappointed look on Yoongi's face as Jimin had told him about the meeting. Every time he recalled Yoongi's voice apologizing for their late arrival at the meeting.

The meeting had been okay due to Yoongi's competence and quick thinking, but that didn't mean that everything between them went back to normal.

In fact, after the meeting, Yoongi hadn't spoken a word to Jimin. Even on the drive home, Yoongi had just sighed exhaustedly, not paying Jimin even a glance. And Jimin didn't dare speak to Yoongi, afraid of what the other man would reply.

When they had gotten home, Yoongi had just gone inside his room, closing the door behind him, which Jimin understood was a way for Yoongi to tell Jimin to go back to his old room. And it hurt. Jimin felt as if he was suffocating, and that could be due to the fact that his head was under a blanket. But part of him thought he deserved the pain, so he stayed like that - sweating in the hot unbearable air until he felt his lungs might give out on him.

Jimin threw the cover on the ground sitting up quickly, gasping for air. Maybe he had overdone it, but he didn't care. Jimin wanted to cry, but he also knew he was a grown man and that crying would be immature. Instead, he decided that going for a walk and getting some fresh air would be a better idea.

Jimin stood up and made his way over to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, Jimin almost laughed at how red his face was. He splashed it with some cold water before heading downstairs. Without too much thought, Jimin quickly put on some shoes and walked outside. Jackets were overrated anyway.

As Jimin walked, no real destination in mind, he regretted not bringing his jacket. Part of him had forgotten that it was the beginning of March and the weather in Korea was still very much freezing. But he didn't want to turn back around, so he kept walking, hoping if he sped up his pace, warmth would eventually fill his body.

After some more aimless walking, Jimin started to recognize his surroundings and it didn't take much time for him to realize that he had made his way back to his old apartment. Though the streets had become dark, Jimin knew for sure that this was the right place, but why had his body taken him there? Did he miss his old life? Life without Yoongi?

Jimin shook his head. Of course, he didn't. Even if Yoongi hated him, Jimin knew he couldn't reciprocate those feelings, as his love for the other man had grown beyond his own understanding. That part also scared Jimin, the part of loving Yoongi so much that at some points, it consumed him.

Jimin began walking away. He knew this wasn't good for him. And really, no part of his past life was worth reminiscing. Jimin didn't want to go back to Yoongi's house, even though he knew that he should. Jimin grabbed hold of his phone, his hands stiff from the cold as he tapped the screen to reveal what the clock was. Jimin's jaw almost dropped to the ground as he read the small numbers on his screen - 3 am.

Jimin knew he had been walking for a while, sure, but this was just absurd. Jimin checked again, thinking his eyes might've betrayed him the first time. But no, the time didn't change. Jimin thought about just sleeping on a bench, but he also knew he had work in the morning, and after the stunt he pulled yesterday, he couldn't afford to fuck up even more.

_______________________________________________________________

Yoongi woke up at 5:30 am as usual, by the usual alarm, made his way to the bathroom. Peed, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair. Back to his room, put on a suit, and head downstairs to make coffee - a routine he had had the last 5 years.

Yoongi knew his mood yesterday hadn't been good, and he could tell it had affected Jimin. But he also couldn't hide his dissatisfaction. Though Yoongi wasn't mad at Jimin, not even a bit, he couldn't lie to himself and say he wasn't disappointed. The fact that Jimin hadn't read up on the schedules, causing them to nearly miss out on a pretty big and important meeting, was bad. And as the CEO of the company, he couldn't show that kind of disorganization.

But it was a new day, and needless to say, Yoongi had forgiven Jimin. The other man was, after all, just human - mistakes are allowed. Yoongi also couldn't deny the other reason he had already forgiven Jimin. He had such a weak spot for him, and Yoongi knew he had fallen hard for Jimin, and there was no going back now.

Yoongi sat down on one of the kitchen stools with his coffee. Usually, Jimin would have come down while Yoongi was making said coffee, but this morning he hadn't. Maybe he was a bit late this morning?

Yoongi looked down at his watch, horrified by the time - 6:27 am.
Fuck, they had to leave soon, or else they would be late. Yoongi put his coffee down and hurried upstairs. Jimin had probably overslept, so Yoongi would have to wake him up. Yoongi knocked on the door, impatiently waiting for a reaction from the other side. Nothing.

Thinking Jimin hadn't heard the knock, Yoongi decided to just open the door and wake him up by hand. But to Yoongi's surprise, the room was empty. Yoongi was confused at first, checking to see if Jimin was in the bathroom. When he realized Jimin was nowhere to be found, worry started to fill his body.

With panicked steps, Yoongi paced back and forth in the room a couple of times. Yoongi twisted his mind, trying to think of possible reasons for Jimin not to be in his room. Maybe he had left the room earlier and gone to some part of the house Yoongi hadn't checked?

"Jimin?!" Yoongi yelled from the top of the staircase, throughout the house, hoping for a reply. But that was also stupid because why would Jimin randomly go wandering off in the house this early in the morning?

Yoongi called Jimin's phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Yoongi could feel a sweat break out on his forehead. Was he overreacting? Maybe Jimin had just gone ahead and gone to work alone? Yoongi knew the thought was naive, but it was the best he got and the only hope he had left.

As Yoongi drove to work, perhaps speeding a bit more than he should, he tried to calm himself down. But why would Jimin leave for work on his own? Could Jimin even do that? He had no access to cars, and Yoongi doubted he had walked.

Yoongi almost crashed into the valet man as he flew out of the car door. Yoongi apologized quickly before running inside the building and into the elevator. A few workers here and there bowed and greeted Yoongi as he rushed past them, Yoongi couldn't focus on answering them all, but he still tried his best to do so as not to worry his employees.

Yoongi went past his own office, heading directly for Jimin's department. As he reached it, Yoongi didn't hesitate to fling the door open, revealing a startled Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung - no Jimin.

Yoongi rested his head against the doorway, breathing out frustratedly. Yoongi wasn't in his best shape, and the fact that he felt like he was having an asthma attack proved that.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok sounded as he walked towards Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi asked, facing him. Yoongi could barely bring himself to explain why he was being so frantic. His employees would know something was up, and Yoongi knew that was the last thing Jimin wanted.

"Is something the matter?" Hoseok asked politely.

"Have you seen Jimin?" Yoongi asked. He knew it would be suspicious to ask, but he didn't care.

"Oh, Jimin?" Namjoon interrupted as he walked up to the two. He bowed as an apology for eavesdropping, but Yoongi couldn't care less, as long as Namjoon knew where Jimin was.

"Jimin arrived early today, but I think he has gone to the bathroom for the moment," Namjoon informed Yoongi, who breathed out relieved. Jimin was here, safe and sound.

"Thank you," Yoongi smiled before closing the door again. He had to find Jimin now. And just as Yoongi had turned to walk away, he saw Jimin at the end of the hall, walking towards him.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called, running towards the other man. Jimin looked perplexed as Yoongi closed in on him. And as soon as Yoongi reached Jimin, he smashed their bodies together in a tight hug. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's body, one hand in his hair as he tightened the hug.

"Yoongi?" Jimin's voice was low and full of questions.

"Don't leave like that again," Yoongi breathed out, his heart almost beating out of his chest.

Jimin was silent for a couple of seconds before Yoongi felt the other man's arms wrap around him.

"I'm sorry. I won't," Jimin whispered back, burying his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi could feel his body relax as it melted into Jimin's touch. He was happy that nothing bad had happened, but he also knew he and Jimin had a long way to go when it came to communication. Even so, Yoongi didn't care. Jimin was worth the effort, worth the time, and worth the work.

_______________________________________________________________

Jimin was surprised at Yoongi's sudden hug. And he felt awful for upsetting Yoongi. Jimin knew that staying out had been a bad idea, but he had done it nonetheless, and Jimin blamed it on the fact that he was afraid of conflict. But having Yoongi in his arms felt right. And Jimin cursed himself for having worried Yoongi.

Jimin opened his eyes, not even noticing he had squeezed them shut, and he thought he saw someone at the end of the hall looking at them. Jimin squinted to get a better look, but the figure was gone. It must've been his imagination, which made sense considering Jimin hadn't slept even a wink last night.

No one saw them hugging, Jimin was sure of it, and so, he closed his eyes again and clutched Yoongi even closer.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
140K 5.8K 22
"I think you're like a cute, grumpy kitty cat~" "I hope not because I'm allergic to cats." A story in which Park Jimin falls for the 'cold' Min Yoong...
39.9K 1.4K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
2K 116 36
Where Jimin hates Yoongi but his mindset lucky changes about him and ends up needing his help causing his feelings to grow Started writing: 5-15-20 P...