The Heir

By applepie234

Bianca doesn't know it yet, but she is the last descendant of her legendary family. When she meets the myster... More

Chapter 1 (The break-up)
Chapter 2 (About 30 versions)
Chapter 3 (Dark secrets)
Chapter 4 (Finn's Mansion)
Chapter 5 (Tell me your secret)
Chapter 6 (Kidnapped)
Chapter 7 (Vegas, baby!)
Chapter 8 (When there's a fight...)
Chapter 9 (Stitch him up)
Chapter 10 (Stuck)
Chapter 11 (Road trip)
Chapter 12 (Mystery man)
Chapter 13 (Doorway to heaven)
Chapter 14 (New boyfriend)
Chapter 15 (Just a prank)
Chapter 16 (Hero to the rescue)
Chapter 17 (Winter party)
Chapter 18 (Healed completely)
Chapter 19 (The picnic)
Chapter 20 (New years)
Chapter 21 (Double+1 date)
Chapter 22 (Behind the killings)
Chapter 23 (February the 14th)
Chapter 24 (Babies)
Chapter 25 (Skype'n)
Chapter 26 (Getting upset)
Chapter 27 (The only chance)
Chapter 28 (Confidential)
Chapter 29 (Your highness)
Chapter 30 (Die alone)
Chapter 31 (Honeybuns)
Chapter 33 (Family reunion part 1)
Chapter 34 (Family reunion part 2)
Chapter 35 (Together at last)

Chapter 32 (Something I gotta know)

189 0 0
By applepie234

Chapter 32

I rang the doorbell of Finn’s mansion like I had least a million times before. I was so glad that Finn and I had finally made up. It was so hard pretending to hate him for a week. It was even worse to be Ryan’s girlfriend.

I shuddered at the memory.

Finn flung open the front door open and placed a tender kiss on my lips when he saw me. “I love you.”

“Well, hello to you too,” I responded, kissing him back. I stepped inside the mansion and closed the door behind me. He led me to the living room.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He breathed, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me back to him.

“But you saw me yesterday, and the day before. And the whole week before that.” I pointed out. I inhaled the familiar scent of his cologne and ran my hand over the sleeve of his black leather jacket.

“Yeah, but you hated me last week.” Finn reminded me, kissing my neck. My skin started to tingle where ever his lips touched and my heart raced faster in my chest.

“I could never hate you,” I admitted, “If anything, I thought you would hate me for everything I’ve done to you. I’m sorry.”

“I might’ve hated you if I didn’t love you so much.” He gave me one of his sweet dimple-showing smiles. I smiled back.

Finn looked way better today than a few days back. All of his scars and bruises were fully healed. Oh supernaturals. He had slight shadows under his eyes, probably from loss of sleep, but they were almost unnoticeable. Finn had a bit of stubble forming on his chin and around his cheeks, but it made him look tougher and more mature. He didn’t look bad for someone who just got beat up. Twice. In two days.

Finn lay down on the couch and gently pulled me on top of him. He led a trail of short kisses down my jaw line, making me let out a shaky breath.

“Finn….”

“Don’t fight it.” He whispered. I felt him tugging a bit at the hem of my shirt. He pulled back to look into my eyes pleadingly. I nodded. I figured out how to make it up to him.

“Finn! Get a move on! We’re leaving!” Sebastian called, entering the living room.

Finn groaned and looked up at the ceiling. “Why does the world hate me so much?”

When Sebastian FINALLY noticed us on the couch after searching around for a folded piece of paper, he smirked slightly, “Finn, I hate to interrupt your happy couple reunion, but we need to go. Now!”

“Fine.” Finn muttered under his breath. “I’m going, I’m going. It’s not like anything was about to happen anyway.”

“Hey, I heard that?”

“Good, and don’t try to deny it either because you know I’m right.”

I was about to protest, but quickly decided against it. Instead, I got off of Finn so he could stand up.

“Got the van ready?” Finn asked Sebastian.

“Yeah, it’s all ready and running. Hurry up so I don’t have to waste money on the gas, “Sebastian sighed impatiently.

“Where are we going?” I inquired.

“Bianca,” Finn started seriously, looking at me straight in the eye. “I’m leaving, forever.”

“Wait what? You can’t leave, we just got back together!”

He burst out laughing. “Oh how I’ve missed that about you, Bianca. I’m not leaving forever. Me and Sebby are just… going on a little road trip.”

“Not funny,” I huffed. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I was going to, but…”

“You didn’t want me to come with you,” I finished for him. It wasn’t a question. It was a statement.

“Of course I want you to come. But you can’t, it’s dangerous.” Finn explained, kissing me. “I’ll be back before you know it, kay?”

“Hurry up,” Sebastian said, pointing to his watch. “Finn, don’t be stupid. Just let your girlfriend go with us.”

“But uncle S, it’s not safe for a mortal –“Finn started to argue.

“Look kid, I don’t have time for this,” Sebastian muttered, grabbing us both by the arms and dragged us outside. “Come on, get in the van.”

He threw us in the backseats of a gray van with black coated window one by one. I sat on the seat in the middle and Finn sat beside me. Sebastian briskly hopped in the driver’s spot and stepped down on the gas pedal.

“What’s with the rapist van?” I asked, cuddling closer to Finn. He slipped an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“So they don’t know it’s us,” Sebastian answered.

“Are we going on a secret mission or something?” I asked excitedly.

“Or something.” Finn laughed.

“Okay kiddos, I gotta tell you something before we get there,” Sebastian started uncertainly.

“Sure, what is it?”

“well, uh, we’re going to pay a visit to the king of hell.”

“Yeah, I know,” Finn said.

“I just want you two to be on your best behaviour, got it?”

“Uncle S. we’re not toddlers. I’m sure we can handle it.”

Sebastian sighed, “I know, all I’m saying is that if he tell you to bow, you bow. I f he tells you to make him a caramel latte, you go out and get him one. Use your manners and be polite. Especially you, Finn.

“What? Why’s the king picking on me? I am even more powerful than him, I’m a half-breed, and he should be the one kissing my ass.”

Sebastian laughed, “I’m starting to wonder if you get ANY personality traits from your mother. I should tell her about that.”

“Mom? What? But she’s dead!” Finn said quietly.

Sebastian’s face fell. “Right. Look, Finn, there’s something I need to tell you.”

Finn shook his head, “No, I don’t want to hear it.”

“Finn, listen—“

“Sebastian,” he said firmly, “if it’s about my parents, I said I don’t want to hear it. They are dead.”

I glanced up at Finn. There’s a glint of sadness in his eyes. I gave him a light kiss on he lips, but he didn’t kiss me back.

“Are you okay?” I ask softly.

Finn shook his head and gave me tight smile. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”

I leaned on his side and rested my head on his shoulder. Soon enough, I found myself falling asleep, right in Finn’s arms.

“Bianca, wake up.” Finn said softly, nudging me on the side. “Wake up, we’re here.”

My eyes blinked open and I rubbed them with the back of my hand.  “Huh? Where are we?”

“Michael’s base. Come on!”

I drowsily climbed out of the van. Finn held my hand ans smiled at me. I looked around and noticed we were in a parking lot in front of an old building. It looked like some kind of station that weren’t use in a long time.

“Oh look, we’ve got company.” Sebastian said, glancing around the lot. There were about ten other vans that looked similar to ours.

“I thought we were the only ones coming.” Said Finn.

“Well, clearly, that didn’t work out.”

“It looks like a pedophile van convention.” Finn muttered under his breath.

The three of us pushed open the heavy front doors and stepped inside. There were people, or demons, probably—standing and taking up most of the space. Some were talking, a few laughing and most of them just stood there. Like those British guards with the tall hats.

There were only a few pieces of furniture in the entire lobby, all located in the centre of the huge room. A counter, a few waiting chairs and some ticket selling machines. The counter was moved to the side and a man sat in the leather recliner behind it with a formation a guards beside him, the king of hell, probably.

Sebastian casually strolled up to the man and gave him this weird smile that non-verbally said ‘You have a secret and I know it…. Sucker!’ then he bowed slightly and shot Finn and I  a look. We went up and followed his actions.

The king shifted nervously when we went up and looked straight at Finn.

“Mason, this is Bianca, the last Aerione.” Sebastian introduced me to the king guy.

I gave Mason a shy smile and he grinned back, amusement and curiosity dancing recklessly in his eyes. They were a bright, piercing shade of blue. There was only one person that I knew—other than mason—who had electric blue eyes and could be both wild and gentle and the same time, Finn. That’s weird.

“And this is Finn, my half-breed nephew. I think you might know him.” Sebastian said suspiciously, surruptiously shooting mason a stern glare, “Or maybe you don’t. but you two are a lot alike, you know.

“Thanks Sebastian, that’s great,” Mason interrupted.

“It is, isn’t it? You two are so alike, you might be related and not even realizing.”

“Shut up!” Mason suddenly got frustrated and stood up from his seat.

“Yes sir,” Sebastian started coughing awkwardly, glancing at Finn and Mason back and forth.

“We should get going,” Mason said briskly, standing up. “We need to find Michael and put an end to this, I really need a nap in my demon palace.

The guards in the lobby split up into groups at Mason’s command, except two who remained at their king’s side. We started walking up the stairs to the second floor.

“So mason,” Sebastian kept on annoying Mason, “Is there ANYTHING at all that you might want to tell Finn?”

“Not really. At least not now.” Mason looked really nervous and eyed Sebastian to shut up.

“Are you sure?”

Mason pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, as if he was trying to stop a headache. “Yes, I’m pretty sure.”

“So there’s NOTHING that you would like to say to MY nephew?” Sebastian asked incredulously.

“Nope.”

Finn and I exchanged bemused glances.

“Ugh, is there something going on that I should know about?” Finn questioned, eyeing Sebastian and Mason warily.

“You know something, Finn? You have blue eyes.”

“Really? Cause I didn’t notice before!” Finn responded sarcastically.

“Almost as blue as Mason’s. Interesting. Someone could easily mistake you two for brothers, or even father and so--”

“Shut up!” Mason interjected. “You’re giving me a headache.”

Sebastian burst into a wild coughing fit. Finn and I both shot him a strange look.

“Just, uh, allergies?” he explained awkwardly and nudged Mason in the arm.

Suddenly, a demon guard came running and bowed to Mason, “Your majesty, we are being surrounded by a group of incomers.”

“Michael and his followers?”

“No. A large group of angels. We’re not sure which side they’re on right now, but it’s a woman who’s leading them.”

Mason rushed to the window on the second floor and looked down, we followed behind him.

“Helena!” Mason suddenly yelled out excitedly and started running towards the stairs but Sebastian dragged him back.

“No! It might not be her! Maybe it’s trap!” Sebastian waved the guard over and ordered, “Tell everyone to get in defense position, set up traps in the lobby and everyone retreat to the second floor.”

The guard nodded and left.

Continue Reading