NETIZEN

De AmariOkito

The media destroyed her life, and Seo Hye Mi seeks revenge. NETIZEN, a website where one can expose or reveal... Mais

거짓말 하지마*
RIP
TWO GIRLS
USERNAME
NET MANIA
LOGIN
VULTURES
PASSWORD
INTRUDER
MENTOR
MAD GENERATION
HACK 101
FLY OR DIE
NETIZEN: AWAKENING
ChaRacTeRs EXtenSioN 0
BACK TO BLACK
HUMMINGBIRD
ERROR 504: GATEWAY TIMEOUT
GHOST
ERROR 503: TEMP SERVICE MAINTENANCE
LUNCH
ERROR 401: UNAUTHORIZED
ATTITUDE
SPYWARE
CRAZY FAN
DOUBLE MIX
OCR: OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION
EVIL MAID ATTACK
LETS EATS
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
GONE GIRL
PAUSE
.BUG
LEE BUM MI ALL KILL
NEW MISSION
NIRVANA BLUE
SPIDER MAN
L REBOOT
GLITCHED
KITTY KAT
MOUSE TRAP
MALWARE
PLOT
REAL USER
BIRTHDAY
THE DARK
THE KNIGHT
ALIVE
.NONCE
VIRUS
TROJAN HORSE
PRETTY LITTLE IDOLE
#ERROR 400: BAD REQUEST
FLoPPY DiSks
MINK
ATtriBUtiOn
ENGAGEMENT
PiXeL L
ZeRo-DaY I
ZeRo-DaY II
BaD MeMEs
101
HELP DESK
GaME STaRT
FiXxIT
#Error 500
INTERNAL AFFAIRS
#Error 404: AcEdia
IcON
WITNESS
BiTBLT
BLACK
PAUSE
DEADLOCK
WYSIWYG
SySteM ShuTdOwN

>ChAracTer InSPirAtioNs<

314 26 39
De AmariOkito

Kim Sae Ron>><Seo Hye Mi 14 years old/Park Soo Yeon 17/18 years old

Hye Mi is the daughter of Seo Kwan Gi, a businessman accused of having forced his trainees into prostitution. She seeks to avenge her father and to re-establish the truth.

Yoo Ah In>>> Kang Jun Ho

Jun Ho is the son of a chaebol. He spent his youth studying in the US. Like the Hong family, Jun Ho's family knew the Seos; he was even Seo Kyung Gi's friend. Jun Ho comes back to Korea after his studies to become a police inspector despite his father's disapproval.

Jay Park>>Jared

Jared is an American who saves Hye Mi from being assaulted; he has many secrets and seems to be on the run. He disappears without leaving any indications about his whereabouts.

He is a minor character in Space Oddities, my first teen fiction, who appears in chapters 27-28. Those who have read the story already know why he is so secretive.

Yes, I love doing character cameos and mini crossovers in my stories. Only Sunny-Sho-Shun and Sexy Fingers don't have borrowed characters from my other stories.

Park Jin young>>>Kim Su Jung

Kim Su Jung lives in the same neighborhood and goes to the same school as Soo Yeon. Park Soo Yeon helped him fight off bullies; he feels indebted towards her.

Ga Young Moon>>>Han Song Hi

Han Song Hi is a solo singer and idol; she is affectionately called Korea's little
flower. Song Hi takes part in the lawsuit against Satellite Entertainment. She is also Lee Hyun's girlfriend.

Kai>>> Lee Hyun Gu

He is a 23-year-old actor and singer; he is also Kpop star Song Hi's boyfriend.

Kim Sung Ryung>><Kim Sae Ha

Hye Mi's mother becomes depressive after the Satellite scandal and goes to live in America.

Park Hae Jin>>> <Hong Kwon Jin

Kwon Jin is a 32 businessman who is starting a career in politics; he is quite ambitious and is very good at manipulating people. Hong Kwon Jin is married to Young Hye Ra. He has a sister Hong Ga Eun who is a doctor in one of his father's clinics. He was best friends with Seo Kyung Gi and used to assist in every event of satellite Entertainment.

Kim Hye Eun >>>>Ahn Hee Jin

Former news anchor, she was caught up in a scandal and lost her job. Now tabloid journalist, who enjoys seeing the police struggle to catch Black Moja.

Moon Chae Won>>>Hong Ga Eun

Ga Eun is Hong Kwon Jin's sister and Jun Ho's former high school sweetheart. She is a doctor in her father's clinic; she very kind and understanding.

Lee Yoon Ji>>><Young Hye Ra

Hye Ra is Kwon Jin's wife; she is smart and has a hard time composing with the perfect housewife image. She does a lot of charity work and is invested in the community to support her husband's political ambitions.

Samuel Okyere>>><Jerome Clarke

Jerome is an American agent from the IBOCT (International Bureau of Cyber Trackers). He is tracking Jared. Jerome will help the Korean detectives to find Black Moja (모자), who he believes will lead him to Jared.

If anyone has a better name for my investigation bureau, please suggest inline. Your help is appreciated because I'm not convinced by the one I made up.

Fabien Yoon>><Marc Joubert

Marc is one of Kwon Jin's best friends. They studied together in France; he is from an old French aristocratic family.

Lee philip>>><Seo Kyung Gi

Kyung Gi was Seo Hye Mi's older brother. He was a music producer who lived abroad. One of his best friends was Hong Kwon Jin, and he considered Kang Jun Ho like the little brother he never had. Kyung Gi loved his sister dearly; he was always worried about her ability to fit in society since Hye Mi was too shy.

The hand><<<The Blue baron.

The hand is a drug lord as wanted as Black Moja by the police.

I laughed so much when I added this face vector.

There are a lot more characters than those listed above. Almost all the characters have Korean names (I made up the weirdest sounding names ever), the first syllabus is their last name the two that follow are their first name ex:

Seo Hye Mi

=

Last name=Seo

First name=Hye Mi

The real names of the inspirational actors are listed first, and the story character name is just after the equal sign on the profile photos.

I will provide you with the transcriptions and translations of Korean terms or dialogues except for the swearing words 😇 There are also curse words in English that don't need any translations.

WARNING: The story contains sensitive themes such as Prostitution, murder, rape, suicide, fraud, fights, and hacking. Please keep in mind this is fiction; anything resembling any real events is purely a coincidence (or not).

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.9K 1.4K 35
◉⁠‿⁠◉ ( COMPLETED ) ◉⁠‿⁠◉ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝...
138K 3.4K 54
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
379 53 4
"I will make sure that you will see this handsome face of mine for the first and the last time with your pretty eyes.." The killer said and gouged h...
538K 32.8K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...