Slexie - What If?

By criminallgreys

i have really weird updating schedules. COMPLETED (GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING!) ///\\\ ALL RIGHTS GO TO SHOND... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HELP!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
News!
BONUS - PART 1
BONUS - PART 2
BONUS - PART 3
Bonus Chapter - 4

Bonus - Chapter 5

2.4K 36 18
By criminallgreys

Mark's POV

Only a few more minutes. A few more minutes then I am going to be marrying the love of my life.

"How are you feeling?" Derek asks me.

"Uh, well nervous." I say, cracking a laugh.

"Your gonna do fine, Lexie loves you and you love her so there is nothing you should be worried about." Jackson says.

"How are you and April?" I ask him, trying to get my mind of everything.

"Good, she is with the baby out there. Stop trying to start a different subject." he states.

I roll my eyes and look back in the mirror, trying to swallow down the nervous. Before I know it I am getting lead out to the aisle.

Lexie's POV

"Lex, here let me help you." Casey says, coming to my side of the car and assisting me with my dress.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." she says, giving me a smile.

"Come on kids!" Casey says as they rush out of the car.

"Okay we need to start walking otherwise we are going to be late to your own wedding." Meredith says.

I nod my head and start walking forward. Piper rushes over to my side, and grabs my hand. I smile, and keep walking.

"Okay, we need you in your spot you have to be down that aisle in 2 minutes." Meredith says, putting everyone in their spot.

"Girls." Derek says, coming over to Meredith and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Boys" April says as Jackson comes over to her.

"Okay, it goes Casey and Owen, Jackson and April, and then Me and Derek." Meredith says, getting everyone into line.

"Hey Zo!" I say as she runs over to me.

"Hey Aunt Lex." she says, giving me a smile.

"You ready to help the girls down the aisle?" I ask her.

"Yes!" she says, giving me an even bigger smile.

"Hey Bal" I say as he rushes over to his sister. 

He almost trips when coming over, and I let out a little laugh.

"You ready for the rings bud?" Derek says, coming over to Bailey and grabbing him.

He nods his little head, and he smiles.

"I think that is a yes." I say, laughing at them.

"Me too." Derek says letting out a laugh too.

"Okay, everybody we need to go NOW!" Meredith says.

In a blink of an eye everybody is in a row, Casey and Owen start, then Jackson and April, Meredith and Derek. I start to freak out now, knowing that after the kids go, I am suppose to go.

I see Bailey start down the aisle after his dad, running as fast as his little legs can. He almost trips, but catches himself before he can fall. I see Derek trying to hold in his laughs, but failing miserably. Everyone laughs too, which totally helps to ease my mood.

"Come on girls!" Zola says, and then they start going down the aisle throwing flowers. 

All of a sudden it is my turn as the flowers are all laid out on the aisle.

"Come on Lex, you can do this." I say, starting to walk.

The moment Mark lays eyes on me, I see him smile, and I smile right back. Nothing could ruin this moment, and all the nervousness that I had washed right away. I continue to walk down to the father of my kids, my soulmate, my best friend, and my lover. 

I finally make it to him, and he flashes me yet another smile.

"You look beautiful." he says once we are holding hands.

"Thank you." I say, blushing. 

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Mark Sloan and Alexandra Grey." the preacher starts.

I pretty much block the whole speech out, and just focus at Mark's beautiful eyes. We just smile at each other, blocking everyone else out.

"The bride and groom now have prepared vows." the preacher says. 

"Lexie there is no words to explain how much love I have for you. I would do anything for you, and you have done everything and more for me. You have given me two beautiful children, and you stayed with me. After all the bad and awful things we have went through, I would do it all again if it mean't this is how it would have ended up. You are my happy ending, you are my light. We are mean't to be." he says.

I try not to cry, but fail as he gives his speech. After he finishes he just smiles at me and wipes away a tear.

"When I first met you, I never thought we would have ended up here. We where both so different, but that only connected us. Everyday that I spend with you and our kids is an adventure, and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us. Awful things have happened to us, but we have always overcome them, and have always found the light at the end of the tunnels. Nothing could change my view on you, and how much I love you. You have given me everything I ever wanted, and so much more. I cannot wait to officially start our lives as husband and wife, because at the end of the day I know we are mean't to be." I say. 

I look into Mark's eyes and they have tears dripping from them.

"Do you Mark Everrett Sloan take Alexandra Caroline Grey to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do" Mark answers quickly.

"And do you, Alexandra Caroline Grey take Mark Everrett Sloan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do." I smile.

We put each others rings on, and wait for the preacher to finish.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" he says.

Everyone starts clapping and cheering, as Mark picks me up and gives me a kiss.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too." I say.

We walk down the aisle together, hand in hand. We then head inside the house, and stop once we are inside. 

"I can't believe we just got married." he says, putting his hand into mine then looking me into my eyes.

"Me neither." I say.

"I love you so much." he says, putting another kiss on my lips.

"We should probably get to the reception." he says 

"I just want to stare a little bit longer." I say with a laugh at the end.

"You can do that tonight!" he says wiggling his eyebrow.

"Your disgusting." I say, laughing.

"I love you" he says, leaning in again.

"I love you too." I say and we start kissing. 

We then head back out to the reception area and everyone is already laughing and drinking.

"Congrats!" Derek says coming up to us. 

"Thanks, your kid did great by the way." I say.

"I knew something like that was going to happen." Derek says, letting out a chuckle. 

"It was cute, it added to the whole thing." Mark says.

"Your kids did pretty good too, I didn't hear either of them the whole time." Derek says.

"Speaking of our kids, where are they?" I ask, looking around.

 "Pretty sure Carter is with April, and Piper is where ever Ellis is, but I think Ellis is over by Meredith so check there." Derek says.

I make my way over to April, and sure enough I see my baby boy in her hands.

"Hey Lex! You look stunning, and the vows where beautiful!" April says, coming up to me.

"Thank you so much! How is he doing?" I ask, taking him from her.

"He was great the whole time, at least thats what Alex said." she says, letting out a laugh.

"That dress looks stunning on you." she says.

"Thanks, but you look great too, that color looks good on you." I say.

She lets out a laugh, and I start walking over to Meredith.

"Have you seen Pip-?" I ask, but am cut off my Piper and Ellis playing what seems like tag with one another.

"Yes." Meredith says, looking back up at me.

I laugh while shaking my head.

"They are going to be best friends when they grow up." Christina says, coming alongside Meredith. 

"More than likely." Meredith says.

"How is Abby?" Meredith asks.

After a long time, Christina finally gave into Owen, letting them have only ONE kid.

"Shes great, actually." Christina says, cracking a smile.

"Thats good to hear" I say, smiling.

"This whole thing is beautiful Lexie." Christina says, looking around.

"You can thank Meredith for that. I really don't know what I would have done without you." I say.

"You picked everything out, I just helped put it together." she replies.

"Whatever, you still helped A LOT" I say. 

"Well, I think it is time for food, so I am gonna go get everyone where they need to be." Meredith says, leaving. 

I chuckle, and stay by the girls. I look down at them and they are both sitting, babbling on and on. I smile and think about what they are gonna do when they are older.

"Hey" Mark says, coming up from behind me.

"Hey" I respond back.

"Dada!" Piper says once she lays eyes on him. 

"Piper!" Mark says back just as enthusiastic and picks her up.

"How are you feeling?" he asks her.

"Mhm!" she says, nodding her head.

I laugh and so does Mark.

"Thats how you feel?" he asks her.

She nods her head again, and squirms out of his hand, signaling she wants to be let down. He puts her down, and she sits like before, right across from Ellis and they both start babbling again.

"They are going to be hard to separate when they are older." Mark says.

"Thats what I said." I reply. 

"We should probably both go sit down before Meredith has us." Mark says, picking up Piper yet again.

Derek comes over and picks up Ellis, and we all head to the main table. We sit down in the designated seats, and the caterers start coming around, placing the food to the right people. Mark grabs my hand as we eat, and I smile at him.

"I would like to make a toast, as the best man." Derek starts, standing up. 

"Mark has been my best friend for the longest time. When I found out that him and Lexie where together, well I didn't take it to well."

"You didn't take it well? You punched me and then tackled me, or was it the other way around?" Mark asks.

"Shut up, I am trying to be nice!" Derek says.

Everyone laughs, and Derek gets back to the speech.

"Like I was saying, before being interrupted." he says, looking at mark, "Yes, at first I didn't want him near her because of his past, and by his past I mean that one time when he stole my wife, or the other time where he got another girl pregnant, or the on-" 

"Okay, thats enough" Mark says.

"Fine, but Mark I knew was a good guy. He may not have liked to show it, but I noticed that when he was around Lexie he was that guy I knew he could be. He changed for her and that was a huge deal for him. Looking at them now I can tell they are in love, not due to the fact they already have two kids, but just the way they act around each other. I wish you two the best of luck, and remember Mark, I will still kick your ass if you hurt her." Derek says.

Everyone claps and laughs at the speech. I look at Meredith and we both just laugh.

"I think it is uh, my turn." Casey says, getting up to the stand.

"Lexie and me go way back, and she has always been quiet. She would be the one who wanted to stay in on weekends to study instead of go out and party with the rest of us. When I found out that Mark and Lexie where an item, I was instantly happy for Lexie. The way she would talk about him, and the way she would light up when he would walk into the room is something that people call true love. I wish the two the best of luck on their journeys." Casey wraps up. 

She looks over to me and gives me a smile. I return one, and mouth a 'thank you' to her. 

"I think it is time for the groom and brides first dance." the DJ says into the mic. 

Mark gets up, and he takes my hand into his. We head onto the dance floor, and they start playing our wedding song. (SONG UP IN THE BOX) 

Can't Help Falling in Love starts playing over the speakers, resulting in me and Mark slow dancing.

"I haven't been this happy in forever." he whispers in my ear.

"Me neither" I respond back.

I place my head on his chest and we just sway back and forth to the music. Before I know it the song is up, and everyone is clapping.

"I love you." he says, leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"I love you too." I say mid-kiss.

"LETS GET TO PARTYINNGG!" the DJ says over the microphone.

Before everyone gets to partying and dancing, I whisper one last thing in Mark's ear.

"We are totally mean't to be." 

***

A/N

That is it. The last and final chapter for this book. I hope you all enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun writing it! Don't forget to check out the sequel to this called Slexie - The Next Generation to follow the kids on their journeys. 

I loved writing this story so much, and I want to thank you all for reaching almost 20k reads. I never thought I would be here writing the end of this book, and already have the sequel up and running. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING SLEXIE - WHAT IF! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 189 15
•completed• edited• "Let's play a LoveGame, play a LoveGame Do you want love, or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans the LoveGame" STARTED EDIT...
82.1K 1.5K 125
You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out doctors as you wanted to help others after...
128K 1.8K 37
in which she's back for good. THANKSS FOR 100k!!!!
8.9K 78 27
Sooo I am in love with this show, and I wanted to make a story about it... so I am!!! This will be a fan fiction story so everything might not be ho...