YOUR SMILE | love live! ✓

By EYDEL_

❝ just how far are you willing to go to chase your feelings? ❞ -これから [korekara] + a collection of love live... More

Requests ♥ [CLOSED]
cold!Eli × Nozomi
cold!Eli × Nozomi [part 2]
Yōu × Reader
Kanan × Reader
Yoshiko × innocent!Reader
Hanamaru × male!Reader
Kotori × trap!Reader
Kanan × jealous!Mari
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 2]
Maki × child!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader × Riko
Dia × trap!Reader × Mari
Eli × mute!Reader
cheater!Eli × loving!Reader
Maki × jealous!Nico
Kanan × Reader × Yōu
Aqours × mute!Reader
Eli × abused!Reader
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli [part 2]
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader [part 2]
Maki × dying!Reader × Umi
Riko × male!Reader
Riko × male!Reader [part 2]
Dia × Mari × Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader [part 2]
Nico × Kotori × Reader
arrogant!adult!Nico × autistic!Reader × engaged!adult!Maki
μ's × photographer!Reader
μ's × photographer!Reader [part 2]
autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader × rude!werewolf!antisocialidol!dense!Chika
adult!singer!Honoka × autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader
delinquent!Nico × studentcouncil!Maki
Ruby × dandere!male!Reader
immature!Umi × clueless!Reader
suicidal!killer!Kotori × target!rich!Reader
shy!firstyear!loving!Riko × yandere!loner!werewolf!rude!Reader
shy!photographystudent!Ruby × punk!delinquent!Reader
Eli × friendly!depressed!grimreaper!Reader
Maki × female!Reader
Riko × shameless!Reader
depressed!Rin × Reader
Kanan × shy!dancer!Reader
Maki × male!Reader
flirt!Tsubasa × Honoka
Maki × insane!murderer!Reader
Maki × soccer!player!Reader
Maki × flirty!werewolf!male!Reader
tsundere!ghost!Dia × kuudere!Reader
Hanayo × tsundere!Reader
Yo × Riko
Kanan × shy!female!Reader
mermaid!Kanan × female!pirate!Reader
Riko × nerdy!male!Reader
detective!selfconscious!Hanamaru × caféowner!killer!Reader
princess!Umi × peasant!thief!Reader
Kanan × kpopidol!male!Reader
prince!Yōu × princess!Riko
depressed!Maki × dying!reincarnating!Reader
epilogue.
afterword.
with love.

Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 3]

1.4K 55 46
By EYDEL_

→ dedicated to and requested by huskielover789

→ i love kananmari.

edited.|

QOTD:

KananMari or NozoEli?

Hahahahaha I can’t decide :))

|Of You|

  “ARE you sure that you’ll be fine?” Kanan asked, concern lining her voice.

  Mari nodded and took the diver’s hand as she walked down the steps of her house. “I have you, after all.”

  A light blush dusted Kanan’s cheeks when the blonde said that and she adjusted her yukata once more, slightly nervous.

  “Is the festival starting soon?” Mari asked again as they walked along the beach together, their figures illuminated by the silver moonlight.

  “Yes,” Kanan replied, squeezing her hand. “In about twenty minutes time.”

  “Shiny~” The blonde grinned and kept her yellow eyes on Kanan. “I get to spend more time with you.”

  Kanan blushed darkly, glad that the dim light emanated from the moon was not enough for Mari to get a good look of her face. “Whatever you say.”

-----

  “Look, look!” Mari squealed like a little child as she bent low over the mini pond swarming with guppies. “Kanan, can we?”

  Kanan sighed while closing her purple eyes in submission. “Alright, just one.”

  Taking a fishing net and storage container from the vendor, Kanan made her way over to her euphoric girlfriend, who was still in awe over the sight of the fish.

  “Come.” Kanan beckoned Mari over to the side of the inflatable pool. “Here’s a good spot.”

  “Take care to not injure your ankle further.” She added, watching Mari’s movements like a hawk eyeing it’s prey.

  “No worries, Kanan.” The blonde blew a kiss at the slightly shorter girl, causing Kanan to let out an exaspareted sigh.

  “Now,” Kanan explained, looking over Mari’s shoulder, her hand wrapped firmly around the blonde’s, which was holding the fishing net. “This requires patience.”

  Mari nodded seriously, her face contorting in concentration, trying to prevent her heart from leaping out of her chest as Kanan’s hot breath ran down her neck.

  “Choose one you like.” Kanan whispered, sending chills down Mari’s back.

  “That red one,” She pointed out to a crimson guppy zooming through the water in an attempt to avoid being scooped up by other people. “It’s fast, and it reminds me of you.”

  “How?” Kanan stared at her quizzically.

  “How you tried to avoid me so many times in school because of our misunderstanding.” Mari chuckled, her eyes softening afterwards. “And how you are so relentless.”

  Kanan smiled secretly, reminiscing the times when they were hiding their true feelings from each other.

  “Okay then.” Her dark blue hair flowed gracefully in the cool wind as Kanan directed Mari’s hand slowly over the water as the little red fish bounced by. “Wait for it...”

  Mari watched the fish swimming quickly through the water, heading straight for her net.

  She thought about how the fish was like the girl she loved; how sleek it looked in the water, akin to Kanan’s silhouette while she was swimming.

  Come to me.

  “And...” Kanan’s voice broke through her thoughts, letting her anticipate the moment she was waiting for. “Now!”

-----

  “Wow~” Mari marveled at the two fish swimming side by side in the little plastic bag that Kanan was holding up for her. “We were so lucky to have caught two.”

  Kanan smiled. “Yes.”

  The both of them started walking to the shrine, silence filling the air around them.

  “Hey, Mari.” Kanan called, earning her an inquiring noise from the blonde. “The golden one reminds me of you.”

  “How?” Inquisitivity was evident in the gaze she sent the dark blue-haired girl.

  “Well,” Kanan gently poked the side of the bag, startling both of the fishes and they started swimming around in alarm. “It’s always following the red one around.”

  Indeed, the golden fish tagged faithfully after its red companion, like how Mari followed Kanan around, begging her to rejoin school idol activities.

  Mari did not say anything, her yellow eyes following the two fish quietly.

  “I think that I’ll name the golden one ‘Rei’.” Kanan smiled affectionately at Mari’s unusually silent behaviour. “Because it is part of the kanji that forms your name.”

  Mari’s cat-like grin spread across her face, her happiness seemingly uncontrollable. “Likewise, the red one’s ‘Hate’*, and also, it means ‘result’, the result of our quarrel — you confessed to me.”

  Kanan mumbled with a simper, “I wouldn’t have without your persistence.”

  Mari smiled happily, joy soaring through her every fibre. “I know.”

-----

  After sharing a kiss when the town clock struck twelve, illuminated by the fireworks lighting up the sky, the both of them decided to head home.

  While walking along the gravelled path, Mari grabbed Kanan’s hand suddenly, causing the diver to pause in her steps.

  “Hey, Kanan...” Mari muttered, her eyes directed at the ground. “I’m glad that I spent the first day of this new year with you.”

  Kanan wiped her look of surprise off her face as quickly as possible, making up for it by entwining their fingers together. “Likewise.”

  She squeezed Mari’s hand gently and led her down the path once more. “Let’s go home already, I’m tired out.”

  The blonde felt her lips lift affectionately at the sight of their connected hands, as if glad to be lugged around by Kanan.

-----

  Mari stared, fascinated, at Rei and Hate swimming gracefully in their little fish bowl by the balcony leading out of her room.

  “Mari, it’s time for bed.” Kanan’s familiar voice called from the toilet connected to her bedroom.

  Soon afterwards, Kanan emerged from the restroom with her dark blue hair in a bun and her purple night shirt over her body.

  Mari brightened up at the sight of her, leaping up to catch Kanan in a bear hug, knocking her off balance.

  The both of them collapsed on the fluffy white bed, with Kanan’s exclamation of surprise dying down after Mari had nuzzled into her chest.

  “As usual, yours are the best~” Mari commented playfully, intently watching a faint blush creep onto Kanan’s cheeks.

  “Sh–Shut up.” She stuttered slightly, yanking the blanket and comforter over the both of them.

  Mari let go of Kanan, turning around to face the wall, a little letdown. Kanan, noticing this, wrapped her arms gently around the blonde’s waist and buried her nose into her hair.

  “Goodnight, Mari.” She whispered, Mari’s lemon and coffee smell engulfing her senses. “I love you.”

  Mari grinned secretly and made herself comfortable as Rei and Hate swam around peacefully, disregarding everything else in the world.

  I love you too, Kanan.

-----

*pronounced as “ha-tei”

thank you for reading!

hopefully this short kananmari fluff cheered you up :D

[joyfulweirdo]

12.7.2018

next: maki × child!reader

instagram;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 69.8K 162
∞Ansatsu Kyoushitsu X reader ☆Just request ∞Because each character wants Love from reader-chan ;D
12.1K 285 17
Just a bunch of one shots... Most of the one shots will be at least two parts because I suck at just writing one chapter. Yeah, you can go read now...
16.3K 402 46
A story where you, the reader, take part in the Love Live! School Idol Project series and more! I do not own the cover, whoever made the cover, I sin...
237K 6.8K 24
One-shots of your favorite volleyball dorks (ू•ᴗ•ू❁) --- I do not own Haikyuu or any of the show/manga's characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furu...