Saintwood: College Days✔️(Wat...

By angel48183

Matthew Jones, the son of Alex and Ryan Jones, is attending college with his twin sister Elizabeth along with... More

Changes
Growing up, maybe
Scarlett Monroe
Surprise!
To Pursue or Not Pursue, that is the question?
First 'Date' or disaster?
Reinforcements
Let's try this again, shall we?
I want you as mine
Homecoming craziness
Crazy Ex's and All That Jazz
Scarlett meet the Hellions
Double, double, toil, and trouble - a Halloween with the double troubles
Meet the brothers
Winter Formal
Home for Christmas
A New Year, A New promise
Freaking crazy-ass Ex's
Midterms, ex's and fanatics, great
My crazy Valentine
Just shoot me now
Planning and plotting, what could go wrong?
Things got a bit complicated
The fanatic is back at it again
Punk, ass, bitch!
Oh, great! Look who returned?
Some things never change, and never will
What do we do now?
Fight or flight?
Spring break fun
Family visit
Oh, brother!
Whose birthday is it? Who's on first? Who's on second?
Birthday craziness
Look who's engaged?
What the hell was that?
Damn, son, we did it!
The first year down, let's go home
Look who we brought with us?
Houston, we have a problem

They're called fanatics for a reason

3.2K 124 14
By angel48183

It had been a few days since the incident with Scarlett, Kacey, and Micha. They were releasing Scarlett today. Thank God, because those hospital chairs are uncomfortable. I brought Drew and Liz with me. Our first stop was to see Kacey first since she would be here another day.

While we visited her, she explained as soon as they discharged her; she was going back home with her parents and transferring to a local school. She couldn't go back to her room, so she was leaving everything. I couldn't blame Kacey, because she was a nice girl and was great friends with Scarlett. We left her room and walked to Scarlett's.

I knocked on the door, and she dressed already, packing up her stuff. She saw me and her face lit up. I walked over, and she threw her right arm around me and kissed me. She had to be careful with her injured arm.

"The flowers are beautiful. You didn't have to since we are leaving today," Scarlett smiled.

I looked at her a bit confused, "What flowers?"

"The ones on the table next to my bed," she said, walking over to them. There was a massive bouquet in a vase next to her bed. I walked over and pulled the card from it. All it had was get better soon. No signature, just the logo of the flower shop on it.

"When did these arrive?" I asked her.

"Last night. A nurse brought them in and said a delivery person dropped them off. Why?" She asked a bit confused.

I looked at her, "Because I didn't send them."

The color drained from her face, and she panicked.

"Hey, it's okay." I pulled her to me and looked at Drew, who pulled out his cell phone and made a call as he left the room.

"I can't, Matt. I can't deal with him," she mumbled.

Drew returned and walked over to me, then whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked at her, "They're not from Micha. He hasn't left since the police took him that night."

"Oh, thank God." She let out a deep breath.

"But I still want to know who sent them," I said.

"You and me, both," she said to me, sighing.

When we left the room, I walked over to the nurse's station and spoke to the nurse from last night. She told me a delivery person brought them, and they had to sign for them. She couldn't tell me if it was a man or woman since they were busy last night.

"What did she say, Matt?" Liz asked.

"She couldn't remember if it was a man or woman that dropped them off."

"Well, how about we stop at Scarlett's dorm, then we'll pay the florist a visit?" Drew suggested to me.

"Sounds like a plan. Ready?" I asked Scarlett.

"As I will ever be," she shrugged. The girl that was usually bubbly and funny was solemn and quiet. I could feel her body tense as we left the hospital and went to her dorm. She took out her key, and her hand was shaking so badly. I took it from her. I opened the front door, then we all went to her dorm room.

We walked up to police tape on the door and were told they cleared the dorm room of the investigation. I tore off the tape and opened the door for Scarlett. She walked in first, and we followed her. She stood there, as did the rest of us. I watched her look around the room and walked around, looking at it. The blood had dried, but you could see the remnants of that night.

She stood there, not saying a word. I looked at Drew and Liz, and they didn't know what to say.

"I can't believe he did this." She turned to look at us. It wasn't sadness I saw in her face. No, it was rage.

"Why would he do this, Matt? Why would he come into my safe place and make it unsafe? Why? All because he became obsessed and couldn't let it go! What did I do to him to deserve this?" She screamed as tears streamed down her face. She was so angry, and I didn't blame her. I walked over to her, and she let it fly. She yelled and screamed as she pounded my chest, "Why? Why did he do this? Why, Matt?"

I wrapped my arms around her as she struggled in my arms until she gave in and sobbed. I leaned my head on hers, "I wish I knew, baby."

Once I calmed her, we helped her pack whatever clothes we could and a few personal items. The rest she left behind. She would not stay in the dorm anymore. She didn't feel safe, no matter how many locks she had. As we left her building one last time and carried her stuff out, she looked up, "Well, good to know I'm now homeless thanks to that douche head."

"What about your brothers?" Liz asked her.

"They stay in a fraternity house. That means girls not allowed to live there." She shrugged. We looked at each other.

"Don't worry about me. I'm sure the housing commission can find a place for me, you know, with the circumstances and all," Scarlett said as she took the other bags and box of stuff from us. "I'll call you after I figure out where they will place me."

She turned and walked away.

"Matt, you can't let her leave," Liz said to me.

"What do you want me to do? Even if I ask her, you know she wouldn't want to put us out," I said to them in frustration.

"Well, good thing I can be so convincing," she said.

"What?" I asked, confused. She looked at Drew, and he smirked.

"What did you two do?" I asked them.

"You'll see," he grinned.

Then I heard someone say, "I can believe you would allow her to carry all these things." It was Elijah carrying a box and a bag of Scarlett's things.

"Yeah, Matt, what the hell is wrong with you? I thought your dad raised you better than that," Junior said, walking past me with a couple more bags.

I looked at them, then saw Scarlett walking with Davina and Hope.

"What the hell?" I asked, feeling confused.

"I called the others and told them to meet us here. I knew you wouldn't want to ask Scarlett so, I took a chance," Liz said with a smile.

I shook my head and chuckled, "You've been hanging with Drew too much."

"At least she's hanging with someone good looking, unlike someone else I know," Drew said, and I smacked him, causing us to horse around.

Once we made it back to the house, we took her stuff to my room and set it down. They left us alone. She stood there, "This was not my idea. I told them I would be fine, and I didn't want to impose."

I walked over to her as she rambled and pulled her to me, then gave her a soft kiss, "I know, but I'm glad they took it upon themselves to change your mind."

"You are?" Scarlett questioned.

"Yes, I am," I smiled at her. "Welcome home, baby."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me, "Thank you, Matt. I love you so much for doing this for me."

"I'm glad cause I would hate to see the woman I love hurt again. Now I know you'll be safe because you'll be here with us and me," I said.

"Now we need to do something about your snoring," she grinned.

"I don't snore!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, yeah, you do," she said, looking at me.

"I'll give you are snoring," I said as I chased her out of the room.

Drew and I went down the florist to find out about the flowers while Scarlett stayed with everyone else to get some rest. After talking to the florist, they couldn't give us much information, only that someone offered their delivery guy money for his uniform for a few hours. We asked if he saw who it was, and the florist said they kept their face hidden. The only thing the delivery guy told the person was that the company doesn't allow smoking in the truck.

We left and went back to the house. So, the person who delivered the flowers was the same person outside Jordan's house that night. Not only did we have to deal with the aftermath of what happened to Scarlett, but also Mom's crazy fan. Hence why they call fans - fanatics.

I didn't understand why Scarlett. She has nothing to do with my mom?

When we arrived back at the house, there was a package on the front step with a card attached to Liz's name on it. I picked it up and looked at Drew.

"Now what?" Drew asked.

I shook the box, and nothing was ticking, "Well, it's not a bomb, thank God."

We came in, and I handed the package to Liz. She opened the card. It read something for a sweet girl. She opened the box as we stood there, and inside was candy. Not your run-of-the-mill candy, this was expensive candy. We all looked at each other.

Drew picked it up and tossed it in the trash.

"Why did you throw it away?" Liz asked him.

"The person might lace it with something," Drew said to her.

It was getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

"If this is from that crazy fan, why make them seem like nice gifts?" Scarlett asked.

"To throw us off guard," Junior said. "I'll let our parents know." He called our parents to give them a heads up.

Over the next few days, the girls all received lovely gifts. Hope received jewelry, and Davina received stuffed animals, which we tossed in the trash outside. Jewelry could have a tracking device, and the stuff animals could have cameras. You think that would be the end, right? Wrong, that was the beginning, and what was coming next would make all our heads spin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...
1M 49.4K 43
Eighteen-year-old Nat falls for five different boys during her first month at college, but never openly admits her crushes - until one night she drun...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
122K 6.7K 45
*BOOK FOUR IN THE RECKLESS LOVE SERIES* Hunter Walker has been single for three and a half years after his last girlfriend ended up being in love wit...