Hayden

By PreciousT_

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled in his face. He had a firm grip on my arm and being the woman that I was, I... More

Red.
Indigo.
Blue-Green.
Yellow.
Magenta.
Orange.
Grey.
Beige.
Burgundy.
Turquoise.
Purple.
Pink.
Teal.
•Clarifying Chapter•
Green.
Olive Green.
ALANA.
Brown.
Silver, part 1.
Silver, part 2.
Baby Blue.
Ivory.
White, part 1.
White, part 2.
White, part 3.
Lavender.
Not an update.
Cream.
Red (again).
Lilac.
Periwinkle.
Charcoal.
Sky Blue.
Epilogue| Gold.
Bonus Chapter.
The Switch Up

Navy Blue.

6K 240 36
By PreciousT_

The next night...

"You sorry?" Javon asked while choking me a little.

"Yeah daddy, I'm sorry," I moaned in pleasure. We were in his office. I was currently riding him on top of his large mahogany wood desk while his dick stroked me.

"Louder. Daddy can't hear you," He said as he looked up at me.

This was our way of making up after that argument we had yesterday. I know sex can't fix everything, but I can honestly say that it's beautiful when you fuck after exchanging heated words.

"I'm sorry daddy! I won't ever do it again!" I yelled, feeling him touch my g-spot. I continued to bounce on Javon with ease. This was my dick and I knew what my baby liked. My hands rested on his chest so I could steady myself more. Sweat trickled down my body. My fingertips gripped his chest.

"Ride this dick... damn," Javon groaned in satisfaction.

"I'm gonna cum," I said in a low voice. I felt Javon's fingers pinch my hard nipples and I lost it. My body released it's third orgasm and it felt as good as the other two. Probably even better. Javon came inside me afterwards. His warm seed filled me up and I loved it.

"I don't wanna argue anymore baby," I said to Javon as I tried to control my breathing. He sat up with me in his lap.

"Me either. It's not healthy," he said in my ear after he kissed my shoulder blade.

"I love you. I'm sorry for stressing you out. I know I bitch about a lot of shit, but I don't mean to. That's just something I need to work on," I responded.

"I love you too. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't willing to help you work on that attitude," he said while looking at me.

I stared back. He was so gorgeous and he was all mine. I loved this man with all my heart. I didn't wanna lose him. If I did, I don't know how I would manage.

I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could get a word out.. Javon's office phone rang. He reached behind me to get it.

"Javon Wallace," he said. I smiled at his deep tone. My lips kissed his cheek, nose, chin, and anywhere else I could get to that the phone wasn't blocking.

"Sin wassup? Why you ain't call my cell phone?" Javon asked. I could hear Sincere talking on the phone and Javon talking back.

"Oh. I was busy man," Javon responded. I smirked as I started to grind my hips on him slightly. I wanted some more dick.

Javon gave me a kiss on the lips before talking to Sincere again. "Don't worry about what I was doing," He said after laughing.

I raised my hips slightly and reached down to put him inside me. I moaned quietly. Javon was looking at me as he licked his lips.

"So what nigga," he said into the phone. I wrapped my legs around him tighter to feel every inch. His dick was so big and thick.

"Shit," I moaned as quietly as I could. Javon's lips covered mine. Sincere was saying something and all Javon could do was mumble "Mhm."

"You coming over tonight?" Javon asked after biting down on my neck.

"Baby, get off the phone," I moaned in his ear, licking it. I know he could multitask, but I needed him to be fully involved. Sincere was distracting him in my opinion.

He nodded. I felt his dick swell up. "I'll see you in a few. I gotta go man." With that, he hung up and threw the phone down.

"You so nasty," he told me. My nails gripped his back as I felt him slide deeper in it. I moaned his name before licking my lips.

"Just make me cum," I moaned, kissing his neck.

"I got you baby," he said in response.

***

After taking quick showers, Javon and I got dressed. I was spending the night so I threw on grey Nike leggings and a loose white shirt. I then brushed my hair up to create a messy bun. By the time I was done, I heard the doorbell.

"Baby, get the door," I told Javon.

He smacked my ass and ran downstairs before I could catch him. He play so fucking much. I went down the stairs and heard a voice. I knew it was Armani.

I called her over here so we could talk but I regretted doing so because Sincere was coming over too. I didn't know he was coming over until he called Javon but still.

"Hey," I said as I walked over to give her a hug.

"Hey," she said back.

"Imma be downstairs in my man cave. I'll let y'all talk," Javon said. I gave him a kiss and he went on his way.

"Come on," I said as I led Armani to the kitchen.

"The kitchen looks different. He got it redone?" Armani asked.

"Yeah. He got new cabinets, new tile, and paint," I responded.

She nodded her head. "About yesterday.." she started.

"I shouldn't have gotten upset. I just don't want you to give up your baby, but I understand that it's only my opinion and it's your decision," I told her.

"No, I was selfish. I was honestly only thinking about myself and not the baby inside me. I thought it over and decided that you were right. And I should have known that you wouldn't agree with it because of what happened to your baby. So for that, I apologize," Armani said with tears in her eyes.

I reached over to hug her tight. I just wanted to be there for her. She's my best friend and nothing in the world was gonna change that.

As I pulled away from Armani, I looked up to see Sincere and Javon. I nodded my head in Sincere's direction as I let Armani see that he was here. Instead of either of them speaking, they just ignored each other as if they weren't in the room.

"Am I missing something? Y'all don't see each other?" I asked in confusion.

"Hayden did you go to London's house last night?" Sincere said, ignoring my question.

I raised my eyebrow. Oh shit. "Why?" I asked.

"She's in the hospital. Somebody fucked her up bad," Sincere said. Good because she deserved that shit. I was hoping the bitch had died.

"You went over there last night right?" Javon asked.

I just looked around the room then at my feet.

"Did you fight her?" Javon asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Nigga, what the fuck you think?"

Sincere laughed a little. "Hayden man, you crazy. You shut her eye closed, gave her a head injury, and her lip all types of busted. I think they said that she had a broken rib too."

"Listen, the bitch deserved it. She had no right to call Javon's phone last night," I replied with my arms folded.

"Hayden," Armani said before rolling her eyes.

"I'm surprised she doesn't wanna press charges. She just wants to heal up and recover," Sincere said.

"How you know all this?" Javon asked. I wanted to know the answer to that question too.

"Yeah, how the fuck you know?" Armani asked her husband.

"Bruh, this shit all over the news. I think you got her shook," Sincere said to me and Javon. He ain't even look Armani's way.

I saw Javon shake his head but I didn't regret doing what I did. The bitch needed to learn her place. If someone wasn't gonna put her in it, then I was gonna be the one.

"So what's going on between y'all too?" I asked them.

"Between who?" Sincere asked as he typed away on his phone.

"Really Sincere?" Armani said as she sat on the stool at the counter.

"Hayden you hear something?" Sincere asked me.

"Sin, what's the problem?" I asked him.

"Don't ignore me. I don't like that and you really getting me tight," Armani said.

"I'm getting you tight? Man, fuck you," Sincere said with a mean mug on his face. Woah. I never heard Sincere talk to Armani like that.

"Fuck me?! I'm carrying your child and all you can say is fuck me?! Nigga, fuck you!" Armani yelled with tears running down her face.

"You carrying our child that you don't even fucking want! Your tears don't mean nothing to me right now so cut it out," he said.

"I do want it! If you weren't cheating, maybe I wouldn't have thought to give it up!" She yelled.

"Why the fuck you ain't ask me first? Stop assuming shit," he responded.

"Then as a husband, I would expect you to be open and keep it real wit me. You lied to me at the end of the day," Armani said.

This was getting intense.

"My intentions were to tell you what was going on," Sincere said with his hands over his face.

"Oh, so waiting almost two months was better than saying shit, right?" She responded.

"You ain't even give me a chance to explain."

"Because you had space and opportunity to say something. I'm your wife. The least ya black ass can do is be upfront when it involves another baby. You just went around the situation as if everything was supposed to be okay," she said.

"That's not my baby Armani."

"Well, how the fuck do I know that's true? You lied about everything else. So fuck you and fuck this marriage too," Armani said as she slid off her ring. Before she could throw it at him, I stopped her.

"Armani stop," I said. She was so red in the face and her chest was heaving.

"No. I'm done," she said with more tears coming down her face.

Sincere and Armani stared at each other. She was crying and it seemed like there were tears in his eyes.

"Look, y'all love each other. That's why y'all married each other right?" Javon asked, finally speaking up. They just kept staring at each other.

"Hello, my boyfriend asked y'all a question," I said with an attitude.

"Yeah, that's why we married each other," Armani said.

"Then y'all can sit down and talk like two married adults. Y'all invested too much time into each other to just give up. Just talk for once. Stop yelling and hear each other out. Nothing gonna be resolved by screaming," Javon told them.

Sincere sighed and spoke. "He's right. Let's go home and talk."

Armani nodded her head. Sincere dapped up Javon and gave me a hug. I hugged Armani before I let her go hold Sincere's hand. They left the kitchen. I soon heard the door slam.

"I hope they can work it out," I said.

"They will. Let's just go to sleep, I'm tired." I nodded and walked upstairs with Javon so we could go to sleep.

***

"Javon, if you don't answer your phone right now, imma break that shit again," I mumbled in my sleep. The phone been ringing for like ten minutes now. I was tired and it just wasn't helping me sleep.

I felt Javon roll over to the side of the bed so he could get the phone.

"Hello?" I heard him say groggily.

"No this not Hayden. Who's this?" He asked. I turned over on my back. From the sparkly case, I saw that it was my phone he was holding. Javon gave me the phone and I spoke.

"Hello," I said as I tried to keep my attitude in check. It was two in the morning. It better have been a fire, my father, or a real fucking emergency that's interrupting my sleep right now.

"Ms. Whitaker?" I heard as a male voice called my last name.

"Yes, this is she," I said back.

"This is Officer Hughes. There's been two incidents," he said in my ear. I sat right up in the bed and got out so I could put on my leggings.

"What kind of incidents?" I asked.

"It's best if you come to the hospital. I don't want to discuss it on the phone," he said in a low voice.

I was scrambling to find my sneakers. I didn't like the sound of that.

"Hayden, wassup?" I heard Javon ask me. He was sliding on his sweats and a t-shirt.

"No, tell me what's going on! What hospital? Who's in the hospital? What the fuck is going on?" I threw the questions at him. I found my matching grey Nike sweater.

"Your brother has been shot," Officer Hughes told me.

My heart dropped from my chest to my feet. Shit, that shit might as well had fallen into the Earth so it could swallow it whole.

"What hospital is my brother in?!" I asked frantically.

The officer gave me the information. I hung up the phone as I ran out the room with Javon behind me.

"Keys!" I screamed as I went to the front door. Javon grabbed the keys to his car and followed me out the door.

***

We got to the hospital in like twenty minutes.

"Officer Hughes! Officer Hughes!" I said as I frantically yelled as I searched the waiting room. Everybody was looking at me but I didn't even care. I wanted to find my little brother.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up," I heard somebody mumble near me. My head snapped to the source and it was some random bitch I never seen in my life.

"Bitch, what the fuck you said?" I asked as I raised my hand to smack her. I felt Javon block the hit. The lady looked at me in fear. I wanted to smack her so she could look at me like I just slapped her.

"Excuse me. Y'all gonna have to calm down before you get kicked out," the short and plump receptionist said to me.

"I'm just trying to figure out what happened to my brother," I said with tears coming down my face.

"What's his name?" She asked me.

"Justice Whitaker."

"He's currently being treated. Have a seat Miss. We will be with you in a minute," the receptionist said politely.

"Baby, let's just sit down," Javon said in my ear. I nodded my head as I walked with him to the two available seats in the corner.

"I just wanna know what happened to Justice. I wanna know who shot him," I said to Javon.

"I don't know who would do that. He's a good kid. He don't bother anybody," Javon replied while shaking his head.

"I just want him to be okay," I said in a low voice. My brother was my life.

"He's gonna be fine," Javon told me. He lifted my chin so that I was looking at him. He wiped my tears before giving me a kiss.

"Hayden Whitaker?" I heard.

Looking up, I saw a tall black man with a mustache. He was wearing a police uniform. This was probably Officer Hughes.

"Yes?"

"Hello. I'm Officer Hughes. I'm the one that called you," he said as he extended his hand. I got up and shook his hand.

"Hi. This is my boyfriend, Javon," I said, introducing the two. They shook hands.

"What happened to my brother?"

"Well, we got a call from him saying that he's been shot in his leg. Ambulances made it to your home so that he could be brought to the nearest hospital. He's not dead," Officer Hughes told me.

I sighed in relief. I was happy to know that the shot wasn't fatal. I wanted to know how that'll affect his football career, but I would have to ask the doctors about that one.

"You said there were two incidents. What's the other?" I asked curiously. What else could have poss happened.

"Do you own a bakery called The Sweet Spot?" Officer Hughes asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "Yes.. why?" I asked.

"I'm afraid to say that it's been burned down.."

That hurt me as bad as hearing that Justice got shot. "I worked so hard for that bakery."

"We aren't sure who did it, but the fire is put out. I can take you there right now if you'd like," Officer Hughes offered.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not in a place where I wanna see the damages. I just wanna see my brother, please."

***

We all walked down the long hallway to Justice's room. When we got there, he was laying down, staring at the ceiling.

"Justice?" I said as I came closer to the bed.

"Hey big sis," he said with a smile on his face.

Tears slowly streamed down my face. With his leg propped up, he looked helpless.

"Don't cry. I'm not dead," he said with a laugh.

I laughed back. "I know but I'm worried. It could've been more than a shot to your leg. It could've been your face or something worse."

"I know. It was crazy how it happened though," he said with the shake of his head.

"Are you willing to give a statement?" Officer Hughes asked.

Justice nodded his head. "I was in the house and I heard a noise. Me being the curious little white girl I am, I went to go investigate."

I rolled my eyes because Justice was annoying.

"I saw a shadow through the window light in the living room. They pulled out a gun and before my black ass-"

"Watch your mouth," I told him. He sucked his teeth.

"Anyways, before I could get away, they shot me. I thought they would shoot again because I felt the person standing above me, but they didn't. I laid there and pretended like they really did damage when all they did was get me in my thigh," Justice said.

"When I heard the front door slam, I inched toward the kitchen to call for help," he said, finishing up the story.

"Did you get a good look at the person?" I asked.

"Nah. It was really too dark. I wish I did because whoever did this need to get handled," He said. I agreed because once I found out who tried to kill my brother, they ass was grass. Jesus and all the little pretty angels couldn't help they ass.

"I need to call dad," I said with my hands over my face.

"I called him already. He on the first flight outta Cali tomorrow morning," Justice told me.

"I'm sorry this happened to you," Javon said to Justice.

"It's a'ight man. I'm a lil solider. Imma always be good. Right Hayden?" Justice asked me with a smirk on his face.

I smiled at his handsome face. "Right. You gon' always be good boy." I leaned down to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Ew! Hayden, come on man. That's nasty," he said with an annoyed face.

"Shut up and take my love," I said in response. Javon and Officer Hughes were laughing at us because I kept kissing his forehead.

Looking at the smile on Justice's face, I was just happy that he was still here. It wasn't his time and he had his whole life ahead of him.

But I was gonna find the person who did this to him and my bakery.

***

The next chapter is gonna be long af!

Where y'all see this going?

Who do you think shot Justice?

Who do you think burned down the bakery?

Isn't Javon so sweet? He always by Hayden side.

*A picture of Justice is up*

*Not edited*

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 31
Rylee Jane Parker is a full time nurse after graduating college. That along with her four year long boyfriend Jacob, makes her believe that her life...
1.5M 49.5K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
53 28 11
Cherilysse was rejected outrightly by the boy she loved. She decided to get rid of the feelings by all means even if it means dating the best friend...