Sam and Colby Imagines!

By sunkissdreams

Enjoy, requests are currently closed! Started: 1/15/17 (I think lol) Cover made by me btw ;)) More

REQUESTS [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
Stay Strong For Him - Colby
New Friends? - Sam (1/2)
"Happy" 1 Year - Colby
New Friends? - Sam (2/2)
Memories Of How You Met - Colby
When Deep Down, I Love You - Sam (1/2)
His Fans Hate You via YouNow - Colby
When Deep Down, I Love You - Sam (2/2)
Drank A Lil' Too Much - Colby (for Ellie)
Hot Tub Fun - Sam
Call 911 Now - Colby (Part 2)
i m p o r t a n t
"MamΓ­" (for Skyler)
Cheer For Me (for Ally)
Marry Me? (for Angel)
Party Pooper (for Zoe)
"Daddy's Girl" (1/2)
Worst Time? (for Janie)
Haunted House
Birthday Surprises (for Hailey)
Cheating? (for Zoe)
Don't Jump
"I Wasn't Going To Say No" (for Kylie)
"Apologize" (for Rachel)
Instagram Feed (for Indiya)
They Help You (for Julia)
"I Watched" (for Victoria)
"Daddy's Girl" (2/2)
Best Birthday Surprise (for Jessie)
?????
"Celebratory Lunch" (for Scarlett)
Suicide Bridge (for Jackie)
Suicide Bridge (2/2) [TWO ENDINGS] (for Jackie)
"3 FUCKING MONTHS" (for Stephanie) (1/2)
Waking Up In The Pool Prank (for Heidi)
"Puppy!" (for Kelsey)
Killing Best Friend Prank (for Tricia)
MY NEW STORY
"HOME" (for Lea)
Abandoned Insane Asylum (for Katelyn)
"Until Sam Found Out" (for Reaghan)
"3 FUCKING MONTHS" (2/2)
"Was My Ass In Your Face?" (for Lily)
"Cheating Ass Boy Toy" - Sam (for Taela)
Murderer (for Meara)
"It Wasn't A Prank Last Time" (for Camille)
Pregnant Prank (for Nicole)
"But What If I'm Not" (for Calista)
wowwowwow
Netflix And Pillow Forts (for Ellie)
Hickey Prank (for Tricia)
Murdred Girlfriend Prank (for Malia)
Running Away (for Penny)
Abusive Boyfriend (for Paige)
"You're Next" (for Kiara)
NEW STORY?
"You Don't What?" (for Connie)
Last Day (for Ellie)
"2 Fucking Years Brock" (for Alondra)
"Play It Again" (for Laci)
First Date Disaster (for Lindsey)
A Scream, A Crash, And A Dead Line (for Jessica)
hey
πŸ’–ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’–

Alarm Clock Prank (for Chloe)

1.8K 64 45
By sunkissdreams

ayeeeeee this one's for chloe_jellybean !

hope you enjoy! 💗

⚠️ MAJOR SMUT WARNING ⚠️

smut written by the lovely lilli_madelyn

-------------------------

Colby and I walked upstairs into our room, after we just excused ourselves from the movie everyone was watching downstairs.

We walked into our shared room and when I closed the door behind me, I was slammed up against it.

Colby kissed me furiously, grabbing my shoulders and pressing me back against the door so hard I'm suprised it wouldn't open it.

His tongue fought with mine as I moved my hands, sliding them up the back of his neck and tugging his hair, pressing my hips forward against his.

He smirked against my mouth.

"Good to know that I can get you turned on so easily baby."

I tugged a little harder on his hair, his head tilted back. I leaned in, whispering in his ear so closely that he could feel the heat in my breath.

"I could say the same to you."

"You're such a tease baby." He said, moving his hand to my ass.

"I am not a tease."

"Oh, baby, you don't even know how much of a tease you truly are." He winked, turning us around and walking forward, pushing me until I felt the back of my knees touch the edge of our bed.

"Come on, baby girl, take a ride with me." He said, pushing me down so I fell back on the bed.

I could feel myself throbbing for him as he crawled over me dropping his hips to grind against me.

He pulled off my shirt quickly, burying his face in my breast and adding, "Or should I say, take a ride on me."

He grinned as I pulled off his shirt. He stood at the edge of the bed, then dropped his pants to the floor and kicked them off before yanking off my jeans.

I looked at the bulge evident in his boxers.

"Fuck me, now." I ordered, kissing him for a second  so that when I pulled away he leaned forward to continue it.

I laid back on the bed, pulling my panties off, tossing them aside while he took off his boxers. He smirked, climbing over top of me and rubbing his tip around my entrance, up to my clit and then back down as he bit my lip.

I moaned into his mouth, he thrust into me, making my breath hitch. I scratched down his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and crying out his name, along with several profanities.

My walls tightened around him and I found my release, which he pounded through and left me almost in tears before pulling out.

He collapsed beside me, slipping his hands between my legs and patting my core gently.

"You up for another round?" He asked, rubbing small circles on my clit.

"More than ever," I managed out.

"Good," He replied, dipping his finger inside me so I arched my back. He circled it inside of me, pulled it out and sucked it clean.

(time skip)

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the dark surroundings.

I reached out and picked up my phone that was laying on the bedside table.

The light blinded me as I saw the time.

2:15 a.m.

What the hell??

I turned around and tapped Colby.

"Baby." I said as I woke him up.

He groaned. "What's beeping?"

"I don't know, maybe it's the smoke detector?" I replied.

"It sounds like it's in the room though." Colby replied, propping himself up on his arm and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, it does." I pushed the blankets off of me and picked up one of Colby's t-shirts that was laying on the ground.

I slipped it on and stood up. I walked over to the closet and the beeping got louder. I knelt down and moved a pile of clothes. Under the pile was an alarm clock.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

I turned it off and walked back over to the bed.

"A fucking alarm clock?" I asked angrily as I set it down on the desk.

"Why is there an alarm clock in our room? And why is it going off at,"he looked at the time on my phone,"2:17 in the fucking morning?"

"I dunno." I replied as I laid back down in the bed and put the covers back over me.

I fell back asleep.

(time skip)

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

I groaned and rolled over.

"Oh my fucking god." I said as I pushed the covers off of me again.

Colby woke up too.

"Chloe, can you hand me that?" He asked and pointed to a pair of sweatpants laying on the ground.

I nodded even though he probably couldn't see me because it was dark, and handed him the sweatpants.

I went back to playing a game of Hot and Cold with an alarm clock.

"It sounds like it's coming from over here." Colby stated as he went over to his desk.

I stood right next to him as he opened one of the drawers, and sure enough, there was an alarm clock waiting for us.

"It's fucking 2:30 in the morning, I can't handle this shit." I said as I went and jumped back onto the bed.

Colby turned the alarm clock off and set it next to the other one. He came back to the bed and laid down next to me.

"This is definitely a prank, right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Has to be."

I groaned. "How many more do you think there are?"

"That better have been the last one or so help me God the person who's responsible for this is gonna get their ass beat." Colby replied.

"I'll help you beat their ass." I mumbled as I fell back asleep.

(time skip)

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

My eyes burst open.

"I'm going to fucking kill whoever did this!" I said as I stood up.

I walked around the room, trying to figure out where it was. It sounded like it was under the bed.

"It's under the fucking bed." I stated.

Colby stood up and lifted up the mattress. I reached down and pulled out an alarm clock.

"Fucking 2:45 in the morning!" I threw the alarm clock on the ground.

It didn't stop beeping

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I kicked the alarm clock to the other side of the room.

It hit the other wall and stopped beeping.

Just then, another alarm clock went off.

I looked at Colby.

"Okay, I'm fucking done!" I shouted, and walked to the bedroom door.

I knew Aaron or Elton wouldn't do something like this, so this left two remaining suspects, Sam and Corey.

I also didn't care if I woke up the whole household, I was fucking pissed.

As soon as I opened the bedroom door, Sam and Kat were standing there with a camera.

"So you're the culprit!" I exclaimed, pointing at Sam and Kat.

"You just got p-p-p-p-pranked!" Sam said as Kat laughed.

"I fucking hate you guys." I flipped them off.

"Awww, come on, you can't be thaaaaat mad." Sam said.

"I'm fuckin pissed, you know how I am when I don't get my sleep." I replied.

Sam just laughed and pushed past me into the room.

Colby and I watched as he walked over to the dresser and picked up a camera.

"Wait, there was a camera in here?" Colby asked seriously.

Sam nodded.

"When did you-" Colby was asking before Sam cut him off.

"Remember how halfway through the movie, Kat and I went into the kitchen?"

Colby nodded.

"We didn't go to the kitchen."

Colby and I looked at each other.

"Wait so it was recording the whole time?" I asked.

Sam looked at me.

"Yeah, that's how cameras work." He said.

Colby and I just looked at each other again.

"Why are you guys acting so weird, it's not like the camera recoded something it wasn't supposed to." Sam joked.

Colby and I just stayed quiet.

"You see Sam, this is why I told you we shouldn't have put it in their room!" Kat playfully slapped Sam's arm.

"What do you mean? It's not like..."he paused. "You guys totally did it."

I felt my face turn bright red, good thing no one could see it because we were standing in the dark.

"Well, thanks for not making it awkward Sam." Colby said sarcastically.

"Sorry." He laughed awkwardly.

He handed Colby his camera.

"You can have this." He said, then him and Kat left our room.

I turned to face Colby.

"Did we just unknowingly make a sex tape?"

-------------------------

damn dude 😂

hope you liked it Chloe!

-m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 123 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...
351K 2.5K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story
115K 2K 32
The story of a boy meeting a girl working in a bar. Sam Golbach x OC #1 - Samgolbach πŸ…10/23/23 #2 - Sam Golbach πŸ₯ˆ01/26/24
10.1K 39 15
This is a story of Colby brock but each chapter is something new! I will make each chapter 1000 words or longer! I am willing to write anything for...