Chained In Red (BoyXBoy, Vamp...

By Aramyst87

"Alvin! Kenny!" I called out, hearing more footsteps move from one place to another. Some idiot was moving ar... More

1| Emergency
2| Attack
3| Capture
4| Cadell
5| Blood
6| Deal
7| Midnight Chills
8| Jealous Hunger
9| Defend Me
10| Keep Me Warm
11| Clean
12| Bedtime
13| You Hurt Him
14| I Will Kill You
15| You're to Blame
16| My Heartbreaker
17| Killing Me
18| Kiss me?
19| Just Like You
20| Sleep With Me
21| Just a Taste
22| Liar-Liar
23| I Hate You
24| I'll Defend You
25| Fear of Him
26| White Fanged Monster
27| Don't Tattle On Me
28| He's Coming For Me
29| Bleeding Out For You
30| Where Are You?
31| Captured By The Past
32| Runaway From Home
33| Deadly Like a Loaded Gun
34| Smile for Me, and I'll Go
35| Welcome to the Team
36| Play Time
Epilouge
A/N 2

A/N

1.1K 30 16
By Aramyst87

Well, hello everyone! Koma here!

Yes, sadly this story is ended. I'm ending it after this chapter/A/N. there's nothing else to do + I found a ... um... 'decent' ending. Hope you guys liked the story!

So um.... since this story is over... I'm probably gonna start working on other stories before I start new ones.

Those stories most likely being my 'Rewrite of Dying In Darkness' (a story from my deleted account that lots of people loved) and Shattered Dreams. (Gxg, and Dying In Darkness is Bxb.)

Ummmmm... I may start another story when I get bored tho. I have like, 7 drafts XD or 'coming soon's' XD.

Also!!! This story WILL have some sort of a SEQUEL!

This is the surprise, and this is why it's in bold XP. Okay. So, me and Reaper8439979 have decided to make a crossover/MASHUP of Chained In Red and the Blood Series. THOUGH! It will not be on either of our accounts!

We have a shared account, our own account that... has nothing yet! Though a new story (the crossover) 'Blood Chains' will be posted there sometime soon!

The account name is KoReap8743 soooo.... check it out please!!

If you wuv my Chained In a Red characters + Blood series characters. Go check it outtttttt!!

Hope to see you guys in the sequel!

Love all of you!

-Koma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.1K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
534 4 6
"You permanently ruined me that day. I was horrified of you. I could only imagine the things that you would do to me in the future, but I'm not going...
320K 10.2K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
176K 8.2K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...