One In A Million ( Chris Brow...

By omgitskingkendrick

More

One In A Million ( Chris Brown Love Story )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.8K 17 4
By omgitskingkendrick

IN THE MORNING

I woke up , still tired. I wanted to go back to sleep. I love Saturday's , I could sleep in if I wanted to , or spend some more of my time with my friends.

But not today , I was hanging out with Chris. We haven't talked about the kiss yet. I'm not even going to worry about it today. I just want to have a good time.

We're supposed to do something ordinary. I don't know what it is. He didn't tell me so I'm lost on what to wear. I just think I am going to wear my hello kitty outfit.

I take a shower and I'm all cleaned up and everything. I change and I think I look like the bomb.com lol.

I grab the stuff I need and go downstairs . When I get there , I see Chris?

Ehhh. At least he's here.

" Hello Kitty? Really? " He asked.

" Don't hate the game. Hate the player. Aight? " I told him , he laughed.

" What is there to hate on? "

" Oh , boy you don't want to start. I am already telling you , that you don't want to start. "

" Whatever girl. Come on let's go and get something to eat. "

" Aight , boy. "

We walked out of my house, I locked the door and got in Chris' car. It was silent at first, until I asked a question.

" Were are we going? " I asked , being nosy and curious. I was born with it.

" Were just gon' chill at my house for a while , then go somewhere else if you want. " He answered.

I nodded my head and turned on the radio. K-Young - Broken was on. I loved this song soo much. I was singing and humming some parts.

Chris laughed at me, I guess because I always was doing something weird.

" What's so funny Chrissy? " I said.

" Nothing , Tequan. " He said.

" Aight, you got me on that one. But that's all you gon' get. Christina. "

" Whatever.... Tyrone. "

" -__-  really? That don't even rhyme with my name. "

" Sure it do. "

" It really doesn't. "

" Whatever. Smart one. "

" You can't talk , considering that you didn't have a name that could match mine."

We got to his house when we finished the argument. I the end , I think I won. Chris thinks he won.

I got out of his car and waited for him by his door. He walked up and unlocked the door.

We walked inside and it was very nice. Wonder if Zonnique ever been inside his house?

Will his mom like me?

Why am I worrying about this? He's not even dating me.

But we kissed?

I'm still trying to figure out what going to happen. We did kiss , and we can't say that we didn't. So are we going to leave the discussion alone or talk about it soon?

While I'm sitting here trying to process all of these questions I'm asking my life , I didn't notice Chris waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at him like I was about to beat the shit out of him.

When I think ,  I like to take my time to figure out a solution on how I am going to sort it out or when it is going to be solved and how it's going happen.

When I can't think of anything , that's when I decide to stop thinking before I blow up my head.

" What? " I said , with a slight tone of attitude.

" No reason to talk in that tone. " He said , looking sad.

" Sorry, I was just thinking about something. and it was important to me. Didn't mean to snap on you. "

" It's alright ,but come on. "

" Were we going? "

" To see my mom, she in the kitchen. "

" Okay. "

I wasn't nervous, but I exactly wasn't chill either. We walked into the kitchen and I saw his mom sitting down at the table , drinking tea.

She looked nice, and caring. I hoped she was.

" Hi honey , whose this? " She asked , Chris. Pointing at me.

" Oh mom , this is TaQuanna. She's my friend. "

So I'm his friend now? So that kiss meant nothing? It was an accident?

Leaving me with more questions to think about.

" Well , hello TaQuanna. " She said to me.

" Hello Ms. Hawkins. How are you? " I asked her , there's no reason to be mean.

" I'm fine and doing good, thank you for asking. But how are you? "

" I am doing good , nothing really bad going on. "

" Well that's good. Sorry to interrupt you and Chris' time. I just wanted to meet you. "

" No reason to be sorry , and it was nice meeting you. "

Well , that didn't go bad. and I can tell she's nice.

I was walking in to the living room when I heard Ms. Hawkins say something.

" Is she your girlfriend? " She said to Chris.

 " No mama. " Chris responded.

" Well , she should be. She better than your girlfriend Zonnique. "

" I broke up with her mama. "

" Well then , get with her. "

" Mama , it's not that easy. "

" Do you like her? "

" Maybe... She probably don't even like me. "

" I bet you she does. You better hurry up and ask her. If you don't somebody will. "

" Okay mama. "

I walked into the living room real fast and sat on a couch. So they didn't think I was listening.

I told y'all I was nosy. I looked around the room and at the pictures.

Chris walked in and smiled at me. I smiled back , he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I'm guessing , his room.

He opened the door , and he room was normal. It wasn't messy , but it wasn't clean. There was posters of girl celebrities and other posters about sports.

" Nice room. " I complimented.

" Thanks. " He said , I nodded.

I jumped on his bed and laid down. He looked at me weird and smiled. There was this silence in the room the adventured in here. So I took it as my time to think.

So.... Where shall I start?

Questions. This should be easy. Or not. Okay starting off.

1. Why did he kiss me?

2.Does he like me?

3. What does he mean when he says , I'm just a friend?

4. If we are just friends, then why did the kiss mean so much more to me?

5. Why am I hurt by the fact , he might not like me? or he wants to be friends?

6. Does he still have feelings for Zonnique?

7. Does he like someone else?

8. How am I going to ask him if he does have feelings for me?

9. Will my feelings for him go away?

10. How will I be able to survive these thought from killing me?

The list went on and on , but stopping at 10 was a really good idea. Now to answer them.

1.Maybe he kissed me because we were in the moment. And it was by accident.

2. He might , he acts like he does. But at the same time he doesn't.

3. That he only wants us to be like brother and sister, and nothing more.

4. Because my feelings for him are too strong.

5. Same as my answer for #4

6. Probably not, but you never know.

7. Most likely, yes. Someone that is not me. :(

8. That might not ever happen.

9.Probably never ever will.

10. I do not know.

I answered all questions, now what should I do next? I do not know. The last time I checked the time it was 12:00 , it is now 12:59.

Wow , time does go by fast when you're thinking. I was Chris just staring at me. When I think , I look at one thing and my eyes stay there. People think I'm crying or I'm about to. But I just freeze. I know it's weird.

" What? " I asked him.

" Nothing. " He said.

" What? Boy you better answer me. "

" I was staring because you were quiet. "

" Oh , because I was thinking. "

" Well , you must think a lot then. "

" I'm used to doing it. "

" Oh."

I was still laying down in the middle of his bed and Chris was sitting next to me on his right, where the bed was stopped by the wall.

I sat up and looked at him , he looked at me. We looked back at each other in the eyes.

I guess you could call this a staring contest. He blinked , so I yelled.

" What!! I won!!! You blinked!! " I yelled.

He just laughed and tackled me. He was on top and I was on bottom. And for those who think that way y'all are nasty.

He leaned in , and me being as slow as I am didn't know what he was going to do until he kissed me.

The kiss was bomb, that was all I could say. I have never felt so happy in my life before.

His hands were around my waist and mine were around his neck. I smiled and laughed, he laughed with me.

We pulled away after a couple of minutes , and with no interruptions. Unlike the last time.

I sat there embarrassed, he sat there smiling. I don't know why though.

" You're a good kisser. " Chris said.

I looked down and smiled/laughed.

" So are you. " I said , giving back compliment.

The rest of the time was silent , for like a minute until I talked. I did not want it to be silent again.

" So you have any thing we could do? " I asked.

" Yeah , like video games. other stuff. " He said.

" You want to make a poster? "

" For what? "

" For fun. "

" Okay. "

We went and got all the things we would need and sat in another room with a table.

We wrote random stuff and bubble letters. The first thing I wrote was my full name and when I was born. Also what today was.

I wrote it like this:

TaQuanna Reainece Myra Janeice Neverson

Born on August 29th, 1995

Was here on June 8th , 2012

Chris did the same as me. Then I did this all over: ^_^ !<3! XD 143!!! Te Amo

Chris just did this: :) ;) :P =p

He was just plain , I swear.

We finished the poster and put it in his room. I tried hanging it up somewhere high. I looked like I was standing on my feet.

A pair of hands wrapped around me and picked me up , I put the poster up and they put me down.

I turned and it was Chris smiling.

" Why you smiling? " I said.

" I don't know. " He said , still smiling.

" Well when you find out why you are , tell me. "

I sat down on his bed and looked down. He sat next to me and put me on his lap.

" What are doing? " He asked me.

" I was sitting down , but now I'm sitting on your lap." I said.

He kissed my cheek and put his head on my shoulder. I laughed and grabbed my phone. I started playing temple run , and he was watching me.

I had a football dude as my avatar for the game. I got a new high score. Chris laughed when I died because I fell in the water.

I pinched his cheeks , and kissed him on the lips. I don't why I did that , but he kissed back.

I guess some bravery came because I would never ever do that. I am so sure.

" Sorry. " I apologized.

" There's no reason to be. I liked it. " He said , and kissed me, once again.

It was way better than fireworks and I had butterflies through the whole thing.

I was just hoping that this wouldn't go in the wrong direction.

Wassup y'all!! Thanks for reading , and I am so sorry for not updating. I guess I focused on the other stories more. But thanks for supporting my story and commenting/voting.

I will update sometime soon!!

P.S. I need help making a new story. It's a mindless behavior story and I might need some people to be their girlfriends.

Just saying sooo , help me please!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.5K 21
Her favorite singer she finally meets. She's been in love with him for a long time ever since he has became The Chris Brown.
209K 5.2K 32
"the bodyguard" sequel.
1.4M 48.9K 93
She say he's just a friend...