His Princess

By baileybear301

Joker. The King of Gotham. The craziest man the world has ever known. The man needs someone new. Someone i... More

Début
I
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
caractères
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
His Princess
kinks/fetishes
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
Thank You Guys!!!
xx

x

29.4K 393 454
By baileybear301

Love you all. Please don't hate me.

**************

Good girls listen to daddy

Bad girls get punished

Captives get taken away

Don't they?

She can't sleep. She heard a noise. Breaking glass. It was too loud to be a dream.

Huge heavy steps linger up the hall. Ones that doesn't belong to anyone under that roof. "Daddy? Daddy, wake up". "What? What's wrong"? "Daddy there's someone in the house". "I'm sure it's just a maid". "No. Someone broke a window or something". Joker sits up and crawls out of bed. He grabs his gun from his night stand and another for Billie. "Here. Stay here and shoot anyone you don't know. I'll be back". He hands her the gun and kisses her head. "Daddy. No. Please don't leave. I-I can't shoot this". "You can baby. Don't freak out. Just stay here and don't make any noise". He runs his hand down her hair, rubbing her cheek momentarily before walking out.

Billie scoots backs up to the head rest, her hands shaking at he side. She's quiet. Even her breathing. She's just listening. Listening for any sound. Heavy steps stomp down the hallway, stopping at the door.

It slowly swings open, a low chuckle of a silhouette slithering into Billie's ear. "Hard to believe he just left his little girl behind". Billie raises her gun, her frail hand shaking. "Oh little girl. You aren't gonna use that. That's a toy J never taught you to use. He only taught you to be a good fuck. Right"? "I swear I-I'll shoot you". "You won't". He shoots the gun out of her hand and chuckles at her face. "What? You weren't gonna do anything anyway. You're just a fuck toy. He won't ever treat like anything else. You're just a fresh young girl. Do you think you're the only one he's ever had? Have you really ever thought about it? You're just a whore for him. Like everyone else".

Billie stares in shock. She never thought about that. That maybe there was someone before her. That maybe he only wanted her for her body. But it doesn't make sense. They only had sex once. He was slow and strong and so sure. She looks at him and notices Joker behind them. She doesn't let her eyes linger long and looks back at the man in front of her. She only lets her eyes linger long enough to see him mouth, "Close your eyes". She looks down at her knees and closes her eyes. "Are you gonna cry? Huh? Cause that proves you're just a kid. You'll never be anything". Billie covers her ears, her hands still shaking and listens to the loud pop of the gun.

She keeps her eyes closed until she's picked up. "You can open your eyes, Cupcake. It's just me". Billie opens her teary eyes and looks up at him. "Are we leaving again"? "Yeah. But it's okay. No one will find us there. I promise baby". Joker hikes her on his hip and kisses her head. "I'm sorry. I know you hate this". Billie doesn't say anything, just hides in the safety of his neck.

As usual, they go through the routine of getting in the decoy van and moving to another mansion. Though this one is more hidden. It isn't bright and showy. It's dark. Almost like a hospital. It just blends.

It's still dark out. It's more than likely four in the morning. Neither say anything. No one comments on anything and it's quiet. Dead silent. Billie's still hidden in Joker's neck, the silhouette of a man's words churning in her head.

They stay there even as Joker takes her inside to his new office. As they're sitting in his chair, he coaxes her from her hiding space. "Can you look at me, Cupcake"? "No". "Why not"? "Can't". "Come on, Cupcake. Look a me". He rubs a hand down her back and her sides, luring her out from the juncture in his neck. "There you are, Cupcake". Billie straightens up and looks up at him with sad eyes. "Is what that guy said true"? "No". "None of it? I'm the only one you took"? "Only you". "Am I just a kid"? "I might be a monster, but I'm not one for kids. That's something very very different". Billie's eyes are teary and her voice is cracking as she asks, "Am I your whore"? Joker's face hardens at that and she knows she crossed the line. His eyes are hard and his hands have seized her hips under the baggy shirt. "How could you think that? I don't let anyone call you that. I will never let anyone call you that. You. Are not. A whore. Never have been and you never will be. I will rip the tongue from anyone that says so".

Billie looks down at herself and chews on the corner of her lip. Joker's thumb runs over her lip and pulls it from the trap her teeth created. "Don't bite that lip, Cupcake", he pauses to tilt her head back. "Tell me who you belong to". "Daddy", she whispers. "Tell me who I belong to". She doesn't know how to answer. She can't say anything. Can only look at him like he's grown another head. "Billie. Tell me who I belong to". He grabs her hand and places it on his chest. As if they're gravitating towards each other, their foreheads lean against each other and heat sparks from Billie. "I belong to you". The small gasp that comes from her makes him chuckle lowly and lift her finger to his lips. "You have me wrapped around your little finger whether you realize it or not. You make me...good. In the worst way. You bring out the best and worst in me and I swear on my life, I will never let anyone ever hurt you. Ever. You. Are. Mine. Mine".

The air is thick and beautiful. It's sweet and new. Their breaths mingling is soft and sweet. For once, it's just them. No crooks. No gangs. No deals. No gangs. No boys. Just them. Only them. "Billie. I'm yours. You control what I do and when. Your tears make me pull out a gun faster than one can slip down your cheek. You're my everything". Billie closes her eyes, just taking it in for a moment. "What would you do if something ever happened to me? If someone killed me". "Firstly. That would never happen. But in the extremely rare occasion that it would, I'd carve your name into a bullet". Billie giggles and shakes her head against his. "Why"? "So people know you're the last thing that went through my mind". Billie open her eyes and smiles into the small kiss he gives her.

Joker looks hesitant. He is. He wants so bad to say the 3 words on his tongue. He just can't. So he continues to kiss her lips. It's soft and unlike him. Only when he starts to kiss down her neck, does his rough nature come out. He sinks his teeth into the soft skin of her neck and pulls, sucking a dark bruise into her skin.

As he decides the words need to be said, he kisses the new discoloration and sighs against it. "I love you". Billie pulls back and looks at him with astonished eyes. "Y-You what"? "I love you. I love you so much baby". The small tear that slides down her cheek makes him smile and smooth it away with his thumb. "I love you". He kisses her lips and repeats himself. "I love you". Another kiss. "I love you". Kiss. "I love you". Kiss. "I love you". Kiss kiss kiss kiss. "I love you".

It's so weird hearing it come from him. 'I love you'. It isn't him. But it is. "You don't have to say it back. You never have to if you never want to. But I fucking love you. So fucking much". Warmth spreads down her spine and her breath is taken away. It's not like him. Love? How? He can't love. Right?

Slow hands run down her sides and rub her hips, kissing her collarbones gently. "Tonight. We can do anything you want. Absolutely anything. You decide". Billie is in shock. Where's the roughness? The strict undertone? It's just... weird. "Can we...play? Like...now"? Joker brushes a stray hair away and keeps his hand pressed against her neck. "Is that what you want baby? For me to play with you"? "Yes". "Think you can deal with that baby"? And Billie's never been so eager. Her nod is enthusiastic and she just can't handle it. "Yes. Please Daddy. Please play with me".

The chuckle is back. The oh so Joker chuckle. She loves it. "Yeah? Want daddy's hand right here"? His hand wraps around her throat and squeezes the way she needs. "Like when daddy squeezes just like this"? "Yes. Please daddy".

It's the look of the devil in her eye is just riveting. He can't look away. He won't. "You're so good and just so, so bad. Your sweet little innocent smile is so tricky. You're just so bad". He kisses her cheek and pulls back, staring at her with hard stone eyes. "Open". He slides his fingers between her lips, face still hard. "Suck". He smirks as she sucks his fingers, bobbing her head slowly. He chuckles as she licks his fingers. It's beautiful in his eyes. Such innocence being destroyed before his eyes.

He slides his fingers from between her lips and down between her legs, under her blue lace. Billie can't. Her legs open on their own accord as she leans her head into the juncture in his neck. "Daddy, more. Please more". Joker licks over the marks he left and smirks. "What more could daddy possibly give you"? Billie whines and writhers against him, rubbing against his fingers slowly. "Please. Anything. Please just do something". Joker kisses her head and takes his fingers away, licking the remnants off quickly. "Always taste so good. Just so sweet". She whimpers in his ear and closes her eyes. "Please. I need you daddy. So much. Please". Joker lifts her with an arm and unbuckles his pants with the other, pulling out his length. "Think you can ride me, Cupcake"? "Yes! Yes. I promise I can. Please". He rips her underwear with one hand and slowly slides her down.

"Come on. Ride daddy".

The command doesn't click right away. Her mind is hazy and she cant focus. Can only move her hips in small circles. Words aren't processing and her senses are clogged. Joker. He just watches. Watches her fall apart on his arousal. Watches her break under his touch. She's beautiful.

"Look at you. So needy. Can't even bounce for me. Does daddy need to help? Hm? Need daddy to fuck you"? Billie's small whimper and nod makes him lift her and slide her down. She immediately latches too him, not being able to comprehend anything but the feel. "Please Daddy". She doesn't know what she's begging for. Just something. Anything. He picks her up, still inside and walks to the couch that lays in front of the lit fire place. He lays her down, still close. Perfectly close.

The first thrust is slow and deep and just so sensual. "This is what you needed, huh? Needed Daddy's cock"? "Yes. Need Daddy so much". He leans down and kisses her. Slow and sweetly. "Daddy's gonna fuck you. Like you need. Just like you want. But you have to ask me". Billie's hazy eyes look up and blink slowly. "Please. Please Daddy. I-I...Need. Please". He can't say no to that. Asked so nicely.

It's all rough now. His hand slides down to her throat and squeezes in the most magnificent way. He's erratic. He's quick and practical and she can't deal with it. "Daddy"? He looks down at her and kisses her feverishly. "What is it, Cupcake"? "C-Can I cum"? Joker squeezes tighter, just enough to leave slight red marks. "Do you think you deserve it"? She can't answer. She doesn't know. Her words are stuck in her throat and she can't speak. Not in the least. "I-I dunno. Daddy"? Joker continues his harsh thrusts, still watching. "It's okay. Shh. Just wait, it's okay". "I'm good"? "So good. Such a good girl".

He watches her arch into him and there's too many clothes on her. He stops, taking the rest of her clothes of. Her (his) shirt, her bra and rips the rest of the lace. His eyes look everywhere and her skin. It's golden. Shining. All pure in the sunlight and perfect. "Look at you, Cupcake. You're glowing". Billie's head leans back, her neck bared and wanting his lips, his bite, his everything. Who is he to deny her that? He leans down and sucks her skin into his mouth, smirking at her moans. "Can I cum please"? "Wait. Just a little longer". He keeps drawing it out and Billie. She needs this. If she can't say it, her hand squeezing around his confirms it. "Harder"? He tightens his grip and Billie loves it. She wants the marks he's gonna leave behind. She wants the sting. She wants it all.

"Please"? "Stop. Asking. Wait for it". Joker gives her a hard gaze and bucks harder. "You're such a good girl. So good for me". He keeps going, building her up. He needs to watch her unravel. Has to. They're breaths are hard and Billie's. It's broken but she loves it.

He lowers his lips to her ear and whispers lowly. "Baby. I want you to listen to me. This. This is where daddy belongs. Between your legs. This is daddy's favorite place to be. Daddy. He owns this. Owns you completely. And if you ever think otherwise, daddy's gonna fuck you until you get it through your skull. Fuck you just like you need and remind you. I'll hold you down just like I am now and I won't let you cum. You'll take whatever daddy gives you and you won't ask for more. You're just gonna spread your fucking legs and let daddy have you. You belong to me". That almost does it, but she needs more. So much more. "More. Please Daddy more". Joker kisses beneath her ear and hums. "I love you baby. You're my girl. My only. My cupcake". He mouths against the column of her neck and leaves more bites. "Cum baby. Cum right now. Come on. Do it".

That's all it takes. The perfect push she needs. "Daddy"! He moves his hand away from her throat and brings her closer. It's skin on skin and it's all just wonderful.

She looks up at him, her lips slightly agape with breath and her eyes hazy. She just watches as he chases his own release. It's a quick process and she wouldn't mind watching it everyday. He's amazing. He's hers.

She clings to him as he reaches his climax, her legs twisting around his waist. "Fuck, Cupcake. So fucking good for me". He pulls out and brings his pants up. "Come on. Let's go clean you up". He picks her up and starts walking to their room, going straight to the bathroom instead. He starts the warm water and sets her down in her hazy state. He takes the rest of his clothes off and quickly wipes their mess off of their skin.

Billie's quickly picked up and set in the tub, still in Joker's lap. "You feel good baby"? "Yes. So good". He kisses her head and slides her hair back. "Yeah? Your throat has my handprint on it". Billie smiles and kisses him slowly. "I like it". "I know you like when daddy plays with you". "So much". He chuckles and starts washing her back. "You're beautiful, Cupcake. Even more beautiful at seven in the morning". "I probably have bags". "No baby. You're glowing". Billie smiles and hides her face under his chin. "Do you really love me"? Joker leans her head back and look her in the eye with a soft gaze. "I do. I love you. So much. You're so beautiful and perfect. Perfect for me. My good girl". "I think that makes you my crazy gangster". "Is that what I am? A 'gangster'? Really"? "Nope. You're my daddy. My gangster daddy"? "Don't push it". Joker brings her side to his chest and washes down her chest, ridding the smell of sex and sweat from her skin.

Billie leans her head on his shoulder and kisses his neck. "I love when we take baths". "I love you". Joker leans down and bites at her lips with a smile. "I love you so much, Cupcake". He kisses her hand and down her arm. It's soft and she can't get enough of it.

The two are leaned against each other in bed now, Billie cuddled in his chest and Joker wrapped around her. Both clean now. As always, she's in one of his shirts and he's in his basketball shorts. It's just relaxed. "Do you have to do anything today"? Threaten a few gangs. Shoot up a few places. Go tend to the club. "We have to go to the club later. Is that alright with you"? "Yeah. How long do we have to be there"? "Few hours. No later than midnight". "And it's safe? No one's gonna follow us home"? "No. My boys will make sure of it".

It's new. The soft air and gentle touches. His lips on her skin are delicate and slow. The outline of his hand is still on her neck, but it's beautiful. Billie loves it. Loves the hickies littering her skin. The small lines from his nails. It's just breathtakingly amazing to her. It isn't like her. She never thought she'd love it so much. His rough exterior is so welcome.

"I need to get you fed". "I'm not really hungry". "You know you aren't getting out of this baby". "Daddy. I'm happy right here. I feel good now". "That's just the sex talking. I need to get you fed". Billie traces his tattoos and hums. "Would you get another tattoo"? "What would I get"? "I dunno. I like your tattoos . I'm not sure you should get any other ones". "What about you? Still liking that J"? "Yeah. I'm yours. It shows that". Joker chuckles and kisses her head. "Yeah, my pretty Cupcake".

He isn't sure why he can't look away. But the sun is lighting up her skin and she's just simply glowing. She's golden. Her hair is lighter. Caramel. Her eyes are lighter. But her skin. It's just glowing and he can't look away. "Stop staring". "I can't. You're glowing. You look so pure. Like an angel. You're so...beautiful". He lays back and perches her on his torso, her thighs framing his ribs. Maybe it's for his benefit. He likes having her so close. Skin on skin. He likes touching her. Likes feeling her shivers. Every little touch always end with the prettiest arch for more. The afternoon sun shines through the window and the snow makes small shadows that cascade down Billie's blissed face.

His hands are rubbing her thighs and loving the goosebumps rising beneath them. "This is the longest I've gone without feeding you". "But I'm not hungry, so it's okay". He trails his fingers down her jaw and can't take his eyes off of her. He knows why. Of course he does. But she doesn't. Not yet.

As the day drones on, Billie's fed and Joker's hand stay on her skin. They're so close. Joker just can't separate from her. He won't. Not yet...

Even as they're in the club, Billie's perched in his lap and watching everything. It's like they're royalty. No. They are royalty. He's a king. But Billie. She's no queen. No. She's his Princess. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Look at you, Cupcake. This is where you belong". "This is where I want to be".

It's the kiss that sparks it. The love, the lust, the shattered glass and the beaten down bodies.

It isn't supposed to happen.

They're supposed to be safe.

The Bat. He ruins it.

He over stepped his boundaries.

It starts with a shattered window. It over powers the loud music bouncing of the walls. Joker sends his boys. He isn't dealing with it. He's gonna stay with his Princess. He's gotta keep her safe.

But when they don't return, he gets an itch. Billie can see it in his eyes. Something isn't right. "Daddy, what's wrong"? "Nothing Cupcake". He only pulls her closer and kisses her head. Almost like he knows. He can feel it.

When he hears the steps, he's quick to stand and shove Billie behind him. His gun is cocked and loaded, right in The Bat's face. "Get out of here". "You know I can't do that. Just give me the girl. We don't need to fight". "Like hell". Billie's sneaky. She takes a gas can from his belt and throws it, letting Joker take her out when it pops.

They run outside and when Joker is ripped from her arms, Billie doesn't know what to do. She only watches. It's like she's frozen. She wants to help so bad, but she just can't. Not when shots are fired, not when punches are thrown. She just blanks out. She can feel the tears on her cheeks and her breaths burning in her chest. This isn't how it's supposed to be. This isn't what's best.

It's when Joker's thrown against the wall that she blurs out.

But then she's in arms. Not Joker's.

It isn't where she wants to be.

"Take me back! Take me back! Take me back! You have to take me back! Please"!

"I'm taking you home kid. That's not where you belong".

***********

I am very much an asshole. But let's be honest. We knew this was coming. Buuuuttt..... Should I keep going though? Or should I just end it here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 510 34
You will notice a sudden change in the writing I would like to credit those to @mammikk and @gothamcityssiren I always take requests. Smut takes lon...
662K 9.2K 19
Stella went to a beach party with friends, not knowing what kind of party it was or who she would meet. Cole was a mafia king and dominant with a dad...
114K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
29.8K 822 34
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...