Love Games (Slow Updates)

By KRICH99

Sexual Shorties To Tickle Your Desire .//Rated R// Mature Content (Read At Your Own Risk !) //Comment +Vote More

Stay Here...Please ?
Whatever?!
Summer Camp
I Still Want You
Ain't Looking For No Love Thing
Best Friends Brother
Through The Window
Hot Love
The Kiss
Infatuation
What A Break Up !
BodyGuard
Bodyguard 2
His Stalker
I Want You To Myself
The Things I Would Do To That Man .
Give Me You
Hard Work
The Spontaneous Cold
You
In Love
My Knight
Secret Sensuality
Be Mine
Dirty Doze
Issues
I Never Knew ...
Cyber
Tutor
Talk To Me
Scaredy-cat!
Im Bored, Baby?
Lets Play Dominator!
Bestfriends Or Not?

Just Gimme Some!

1.5K 16 3
By KRICH99

Ever heard of cockblocking? Well, I'm sure you have but if not, it's the hindering by whatever means, the chances of another male from getting a sexual encounter with a female. So in simpler terms ruining a guy's chance to score some booty.

Get it ?!

Well, what if that happened for a girl. I mean it should be possible for a girl to be blocked from getting some wood? Pipe? Bone? Meat? Tool? Whatever you call it!

What about if there was no one to even ruin your chances of getting that good loving, that the only thing stopping you was each other?

Well, this is what happened to me :

"Baby" he shouted as he stepped through the door. My heart began to pound violently in my chest when I thought about him finally being home. I could already feel his smooth tongue on my neck and strong muscular arms around my waist. I imagined how his thick fingertips would caress my pussy with small circles. His lips grazing mine in a passionate embrace.

As you could probably tell by now, I was very horny. Like mega horny. I had messaged him at work that day, sending him dirty texts and sexy pictures of me with lingerie on. Today was my day off and after shopping and chores, I became incredibly sexually frustrated. Me and Tyrus hadn't done it in a while, not on purpose but we just haven't felt that erg in a while. But today is the day, I want it real bad. I want him real bad!

"Hey, baby, in here! " I directed him with my voice to the living room. It didn't take long for my perverted eyes to catch sight of him and the dirtiest of thoughts flooded my mind as he circled around the sofa to give me a kiss. When he leaned down to me, my eyes saw red and I dove into his face clasping it as if my life depended on it. His soft lips kissed mine as if pecking me and moving back.

Woah Woah, what do you think you're doing. Come back here and give me so more sugar.

I trapped him in my hands, with my arms around his neck. He looked at me weird as if I was crazy. I grabbed him closer and kissed his lips again, taking advantage of our closeness. I just wanted to smother myself on him. He lifted up, but I wasn't letting go so as he straightened out giving me a strange look as I clung to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled away, starting to kiss on his neck.

"Bae, what's up with you .. why you acting like this? " he put me down on the ground as I looked up at him intently.

"Nothing baby, I just want to show my boyfriend how much I love him " I put my arms back around his neck but also caressed the sides of his face, mainly the beard. One of his best features.

"Well maybe you could start by not hanging like a monkey from my neck " he pulled at my arms, not to take them away but to indicate which part of my body he was talking about.

"Well, I thought my messages today were particularly clear of what I wanted when you got home. " I rubbed harder, this time on his back, between his shoulder blades.

"Oh, so this is what all this is about. I just wanted an early night tonight baby." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly but I was not happy at all.

"But I want you to gimme some now. And I've been waiting all day?!" I began to stroke his chest hoping to convince him. To be completely honest, I didn't see why I should have to beg. But as soon as I touched him, he moved my hands down off his chest and back to my sides.

" I'm sorry ma but I need to finish some stuff upstairs and the football is coming on" he pleaded with his eyes.

" oh," that's all I could say. I was hurt, he normally always has time for me.

"Really baby? I didn't mean it like that, I love you but I just don't feel like it tonight" he shrugged putting his hands around my waist.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest which told me I was pissed off. And he...he was gonna feel it .
I politely unwrapped his arms from around me and looked up at him. " Alright no worries baby, well I'm gonna go get a snack and go and do some things " and I ran to the kitchen before he could say anything else.

After grabbing a few bits, like a large bottle of water, some chocolate and an apple, I left the kitchen seeing him sitting on the couch with his phone to his ear. It sounded like one of his friends because I noticed the tone in his voice was relaxed and playful. I walked quickly up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I made my way over to my vanity and went into its drawer. The key to my closet was there and I snatched it out. Suddenly I heard the stairs creak knowing that he was coming up the stairs, so I dashed quickly into my closet with the snacks I collected. I ran in and locked the door making sure he wasn't able to get to me.

I knew he was gonna come with that sorry excuse for him upsetting me and try and make-up with me with the use of sexual intercourse. I'm not saying I didn't want that but he ruined the mood I was in and plus make-up sex wasn't the type I wanted tonight. I wanted it rough and fast like when he used to come in from the gym or playing basketball and his hormones were all over the place.

"Baby " suddenly he called out behind the door. I didn't even hear him come in the room . He wasn't directly outside the door because I heard his volume lower as he descended into another area of the bedroom .

I climbed up onto one of our storage boxes and arranged my foods lightly across the carpet in front. I knew he was gonna try and find me but I didn't care, I was here to stay.

" I'm in here" I sang

" In the closet , are you serious?-" I heard his footsteps get closer to the door and noticed a shadow under the frame. "come out, woman, what you in there for?"

" I don't feel like explaining, I'm quite tired " I mocked his earlier words. I leant back comfortable and kicked my feet up, I knew he couldn't get to me coz I had the key .

"Oh I see, you're still mad at me. " his voice faded again.

"Nope, I'm not " I closed my eyes, pretending to drift off to sleep. I was relaxed as can be.

"Yes you are " I heard noise coming from outside but I didn't pay any notice of it, he was probably getting undressed.

" I'm really not" I smirked, thinking of how incredibly unreachable I was. I was so comfortable that I did actually start to drift off into a peaceful nap.

"So why you in here then" I jumped as I noticed his voice was much louder and a little less muffled as it was before. However, I never opened my eyes to look, still confident that my plan was faultless.

"Babygirl, you must think I'm stupid right" I heard in my right ear, warm air trickling down my lobe.

I jumped up out of my position opening my eyes, only to be caught by Tyrus standing here in the closet with me. His presence was so strong above me it almost captured me.

He walked towards me, edging me closer and closer to the back of the walking wardrobe. The plain white wall, that obviously didn't move to help save my life, stood stock still and watched as the man and itself worked as a pair to entrap me between them. So once there was no more space between to get away, my eyes travelled up his body and on to his gorgeously masculine face detailed with a thick-coated beard and small moustache.

"How did you get in here?" I whispered as if I was afraid to speak.

"Spare key" he only spoke a few words but it had me quivering in my socks.

"I-i didn't know we even had one" my voice had now become weak and shaky, the effect he was having on me as he stood there staring down at me as if I was his prey, was finally taking a toll on every inch of my body.

"Just in case" he knew exactly what he was doing, making small, few word answers; he knew eventually I would run out of things to say to stall him from whatever he was gonna do to me. I didn't actually know what he was gonna do and the unknown scared me more than ever.

"In case of what?" I asked, stalling him.

"In case I needed to get in here for something. My things are in here too" I tilted my neck to look around him and there I noticed that his things were really in here and out of fear I had fully forgotten that this was our joint closet where both of us kept our clothes and shoes.
But I was expecting to see him turn to share my realisation with me but he didn't. His eyes stayed on me as if he was trying to bore  a hole into my face.

I had been stroppy and he was bothered by that. Hence the reason why I was about to find out my punishment for my little girl behaviour. However I needed to see if I could talk him out of it or even stall him a little longer, I knew if he would do anything he would want complete silence so he could take full control of the situation. so talking so much, threw him off.

"Its hot in here isn't it?" I fanned my self , his body and mine were causing a fire.

"Yeah, and it's about to get hotter " his tone remained low as he looks at me through his brow.

"Hmm, how comes ?" I played dumb, I knew my battle had come to an end. I made the wrong move and now he had won. I disliked myself for it.

"You been naughty and you need to be punished " he reached for my hip and rubbed on it violently, causing (I'm sure) small bruises to form there.

"I wasn't. What did I do " I dropped back on to the wall fully, well-pressed my head against it so I was seeing him at another angle now.

"You've been stroppy, locking yourself in here, making it seem like I have no time for you. And you know full well that I do but I'm just tired " he smirked as his grip got tighter as he thought of how he was to torture me.

Tyrus was a very goofy person, always joking but when he was serious he had this dark shadow that came over him , which also turned me on. One  thing I can say is that when he is that angry it is never towards me and he always says he will never be that way with me because he loves me that much. So this stunt he was pulling now was not to be mean but to intensify the situation, scare me a little and I'm sure making my hormone levels skyrocket.

And as a matter fact, it was working.

"I'm sorry, it is just I was so lonely today and all I could think about was you so when you came in I just wanted to have you all to myself. I guess I forgot that you need some time for yourself as well. I mean you have been at work all day"

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time baby. You should know that if I needed to relax, you the first person I would come to therefore your little act is unjustified " he looked down and gestured to the closest door and the crushed Hershey's bar under his feet. "Now you gone do what I say, you hear me? "

I nodded lowering my head and standing up in the small space I had to do so. But suddenly I felt a hard smack on my thigh. I gasped looking up to the ceiling, knowing I had done something wrong already.

"You have words, what do you say?" he spoke sternly, still clutching at the spot of the stinging pain.

"Yes," I pushed out, feeling another smack on my thigh.

"Yes, what?" I could feel his pulse from here

"Yes Daddy, I heard you " I managed to get out again.

" Good girl, now go get your clothes off and lay on the bed" he nodded back towards the bed.

"Yes, Daddy " I squeezed passed him to get to the bedroom. However, he pulled me back towards him so that my back was facing his chest  but my ear was right near his mouth. His hand slithered down my side, into my knitted leggings and hooked his finger on my thong.

" I know this attire was for me, but keep these on. I'll take them off. " I knew then that my heart had skipped a beat and I was on my way towards a mysteriously long night.

"Yes, Daddy" I had only said these words in the last 10 mins and I was getting frustrated. He  knew that I loved being dominated but I hated being the submissive. I knew that if I was defiant it would only get worse.

He let go of me and I walked into the bedroom and began to take off my clothes, piece by piece. First the tank top, then the leggings, then the bra and lastly the thong but then I remembered and readjusted them on my hips. I knew he was watching me, that's how he knew I was finished, and once he had come in I knew it would all begin.

" get on the bed and put your arms above your head," he said in his very seductive tone.

I did as he said and placed my arms above my head as I laid practically naked on the bed.

He took his hands from behind his back and I noticed the clean and sharp-edged leather belt wrapped in his hand. I checked his waistline on his trousers to see whether it was that in which he used and to my prediction, it was.

He undid his tie and opened a few buttons on his shirt so his chest tattoo peaked through much like the bulge which formed in his pants. Stalking towards me I saw the belt drop lose in his hand and him swing it round into the other hand to hold with both. I finally knew what he was doing, he was tying me up.

He grabbed at my wrists and winded the belt around them and attached this to the post of our bedhead leaving me basically hanging from it. It didn't hurt at all, which was not what I was expecting but it was just uncomfortable, uncomfortable because I didn't know what was in store.

He then stepped down off the bed and stripped from his suit. First the shirt, then the trousers, the socks and the vest but left on his boxers. He got back onto the bed and decided to rip open my legs and lay between them. The silence was just about to be filled by my big mouth before he cut in and got there before me.

" I would cover your mouth with a t-shirt or even a gag but I wanna hear you scream every single letter of my name while I have my way with you." from that I stayed silent.

His lips got closer to mine finally and I reached out to kiss him only for him to tease me and divert course and venture down to my exposed chest where my nipples stood like mountains. Pricked and cold, they presented themselves to him as if showing off, and it worked, he seemed to love them. His tongue began to swirl its way down my neck and circle the smalls of my nipples. He took the left into his mouth, sucking swiftly on it, leaving a trail of saliva from the left to the right. He was now nipping at the right one. Because they were so sensitive it was hard for me to keep quiet and the fact that he had resulted in biting lightly on them had sent me over the edge.

"Please..." I breathed out

"What do you want?" there was a slight delay when he spoke as if he was exhaling in anger while he spoke. This made me shake with fear...maybe I should have said nothing...but I couldn't help it.

"Please untie me, daddy?" I pleaded with him, all I needed was to grab onto to something. However this only made it worse. I felt his arm snake down my side and enter my panties at the front. Aggressively he grabbed my precious box and squeezed making my clit hum sweet tunes. My body jerked forward, making him chuckle and push me back down, asserting his power.

"No. I will untie you when I'm finished with you, you hear me?" his smirk was strong, but the more it grew the hornier I got.

" you know exactly what you're doing don't you ?" I said within a large expulsion of breath. He was performing finger gymnastics on my clit and all I could do was try to control my breathing.

" of course I do-" he pinched at it making me squeal and him, chuckling an evil half-laugh."I know all your little cravings, it's just if I choose to give them to you, and with your hands tied up here..." he tapped my tied wrists and flipped the buckle making it jingle " I can do whatever I want "

I threw my head back in frustration, he had stopped moving his hand on my clit and stood upon his knees in front of me. Even though I was blinded by the anger I had for him right now I could not mask the lust building up inside my body, he was irresistible to me and he knew that.

He stared at me for a while and didn't say anything as if teasing me. It was much easier for him to be so calm when his emotions are going  everywhere because he wasn't dangling from a headboard underneath someone who was torturing them.

Still silent he began to reach down and once again, hooking his fingers into my panties which lay distorted against my hips and this time pulled them all the way down my legs and off my feet. And now I was completely naked, exposed and bare. he seemed to have this glisten in his eye as he sized up my body like it was our first time. I could see his dick print perfectly in the tight boxers he had on and I wanted it now even though I knew damn well I wasn't gonna get it yet.

He went slowly down on me, kissing a trail up my legs to my stomach to my boobs and my chin, but when I thought he was on his way to smash those beautiful lips onto mine and tongue kiss the life out of me, he skipped my lips and kissed my forehead, smirking massively. I knew that my complaints would only signal more torture so I kept my mouth wired shut. He came back down from my forehead and decided to venture towards my lower half while I clenched at any movement he made on my vulnerable body.

One of his hands wormed its way up the sheets of our bed and grabbed a pillow which was close to my head. It ended up going underneath my ass after he levitated my body with his arm, to slide it under there. my crotch was now raised and a good level for him to indulge in my lower region when I felt wet feeling hit my clit. It padded its way up from my opening all the way to the hood and was softly stroking on it as if it were precious. I knew that feeling from anywhere , it was his tongue and it was warm and soft just like I imagined it would be on my pussy. I wouldn't even have known what this would feel like as he'd never gone down on me before. I'd at least experienced the feeling with other guys but the sexual tension we had from the start was unmatched, making me crave this from him more than anyone before.

" ahhh" I gasped as the tip wiggled against my raw clit as he pulled the hood back exposing it to his tongue. He looked up at me which was one of the sexiest things he has ever done, looking amused at my moaning.

He started to go faster making sure to, stretch his whole tongue across the length of my pussy. he moved his head side to side to aid his speed and my mind went wild forcing to fling my head back aggressively.

"yes baby, I love you so much" arching my back to meet his mouth.

" not more than I love you tho," he said violently before biting on my clit. he was serious and hated if I said I loved him more than he loved me. He shot his dark eyes up at me to stare me down, telling me not to overstep the mark.

" baby " I sighed waiting from him to let go of my poor clit and get back to the unattended parts. I felt him breathe out and slowly release my throbbing pearl from between his teeth which allowed to me breathe once again. I dropped the arch in my back and  lifted up to move back against the headboard as he moved closer to me. I could see that he was watching me intensely, glaring at my every move as I backed away from his gleaming stature. he was so intimidating.

"stop trying to get away" he spoke which completely stopped me in my tracks. my body froze and I stared into his eyes." you need to be punished for being such a greedy little girl " he didn't even smirk.

" yes, daddy " I was a serious as he was. He untied me and turned me around so my back faced him as we kneeled on our king-sized bed. He yanked my hair backwards so his mouth was in my neck, as he kissed softly.

" you been incredibly naughty " he whispered as his lips travelled up across my collar bone and suddenly he pressed my down from the middle of my back, placing me in the doggy position with him leaned over me still breathing heavily on my neck. I whined rocking my body back onto him earning a hearty groan. He thrust himself against me softly letting me feel his rock hard member.

" I know daddy and I'm sorry I just wanted-" he cut me off by plunging into me from behind while we both stood up unsteadily on our bed.

And all I remember is his words lingering in my ears...

'you need to be punished'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them
365 32 31
WARNING!!! : This might blush you or make you crazy i don't know why did write this but its my first time and don't forget to vote!!! love yasss...
2M 4.6K 6
MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of lengths and a mixture of supernatural and human. THIS BOOK CAN BE FOR FREE...
532K 1K 11
⚠️WARNING →🔞Mature Audience Only🔞 Before you continue reading, please keep in mind the following. Each story was written by me, and everything you'...