Come Back To Me (Akashi × Rea...

Od G_Tsuri

A Kuroko no Basket Fanfiction! After your parents disapeared, you have been residing in the Akashi Household... Více

I have to go, Sorry
Welcome to Kaijo High, Kanagawa!
New Team
Generation of Miracles.
First Date
Student Council
Winter Cup
Graduation
College
Partnership
It's You
Please come home
Don't go, please.
Welcome Home
I have never stopped loving you.
I'm Back
We will stay together forever!
Visit
A/N: Happy New Year!
Conflict
Help
Let you go
Ending 1: It is for the best
Ending 1 : Dinner
Ending 2: Please don't go

Goodbye

646 24 7
Od G_Tsuri

The next morning, just as the sun rose, you woke up to an empty bed. You looked around in daze, wondering where Ryota-kun was. It is strange for him to be up earlier than you. You rubbed your eyes to regain your vision and stood up. You heard a soft thud from the closet and went in to investigate. You saw Ryota-kun packing all his clothing into a luggage and you called out to him.

'Ryota? What are you doing?'

He looked at you and pulled you into a hug.

'Well, I'm leaving, so that you can be with Akashicchi.' You could hear his voice crack as he said that sentance.

A/n: Hello! Yes, this chapter is really short as for the subsequent chapters, they will be split into 2 different endings, one with Kise and One with akashi. Do stay tuned and the final chapters will be up soon(Hopefully)!
Thank you for reading! ♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

177K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
446K 13.8K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
11.9K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
49.9K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...