It's You

When you arrived back in Kyoto, it brought back memories. You could have just visited anytime you wanted because of the bullet train, but you never had the heart to just come back on your own for no apparent reason. This time, you have a reason. And the reason is to give your peers back in Keio a better college experience by partnering up with STAR.

STAR is actually located at the South of Kyoto, while Rakuzan was located at the North. You honestly had already prepared to meet some familar faces. But you are a different person now. Kaijo made you a better person, and you know and believe that this better person will be able to face Rakuzan.

This is the first time Eli-chan came Kyoto and she look amazed by how different Kyoto and Kanagawa is. Kyoto seems more elegant while Kanagawa seemed more laid back. You would like to bring Eli-chan around, but you had business to settle.

  After 20 minutes of travelling, you reached STAR college. It had this old yet wise vibe and the school buildings looked grand. You stepped in and was imediately spotted by a student.

'Oh my gosh, are you (F/n)(L/n)?'

You looked at the student and her hair was blonde, was wearing bright red lip stick, shades and a weird accent.

'Y...y...yes?'

The student then removed her shades and your jaws dropped. It is Lily-chan, with really really really thick make up.

'It's me, Lily! Do you remember? You betrayed me me 3 years ago in Rakuzan.'

You just stared at her, bewilded and then Eli-chan stepped in, and asked Lily-chan, where we could find the Student Council as you had a meeting with them.

'Oh my gosh, are you the president and vice president of Keio? I am the vice-president of the Student Council of STAR. Ug, if I knew it was you, (F/n) I would have said no to this partnership.'

Suddenly a voice appeared.

'Lily, who are you talking too'

She turned behind and then said loudly,

'AKASHI-SAMA!'

She then ran to him and hugged his arm. She was sucking up to him. Sei-kun looked irritated and pulled his arm away. He sighed and looked at you.

'Ah (F/n), nice to see you again.'

He smiled gently. Your body froze and you could not even speak. You could only stare at him in shock. Sei-kun enrolled here? How small can this world be. So many colleges, and he choose here to enroll. So many colleges, and you chose here to have a partnership with.

Sei-kun chuckled and walked closer to you. He put his hand on your cheek and whispered into your ear that he really missed you. His hot breath on your ear made you blush. Eli-chan than took his hand away from your cheek and shook it. She introduced herself to Sei-kun and his attention diverted from you for a while. Within that short while, you managed to get your cool and greeted Sei-kun properly after Eli-chan.

'Hello, Akashi-kun. I am (F/n)(L/n), the president of the Keio Student council.'

Sei-kun then turned back to you and replied with a smirk.

'President of the Student Council? I see finally you have decided to use your skills on something better than drawing for the Library. I always knew that there was more to you than a simple Librarian, because you are an Akashi. Speaking about Akashi, why are you so formal suddenly? What happened to that nickname you gave me when we were children?'

Sei-kun started moving closer to you again, and this time, you moved away and coughed loudly. You then reminded him why you were here and asked him when and where he wanted the meeting. He chuckled and asked why are you so serious. You replied him with a glare and repeated the words 'When' and 'Where'. His widen and then he turned around saying it will be held over dinner, which they would host with the other council members and you. Sei-kun than instructed (B/F/n) to give you and Eli-chan a tour of the school and that they have allowed you guys to reside in one of the School's dorm. 

(Timeskip to Dinner time)

When it was nearing the time Akashi stated, there was a knock on your dorm door. You opened the door and was greeted by a student. She than said she was a member of the student council and that she is to escort you to the dinning hall. You nodded, called Eli-chan and followed her to the hall.

When you reached the hall, it was big and grand. It had a chandelier hanging above and classical music playing in the background. There was a long rectangular table with a few students seated at the side. On the width of the table, Akashi was seated there, with Lily on his left. You were escorted to seat on the right of Akashi and Eli-chan sat beside you. You felt uncomfortable sitting so close to Akashi and Eli-chan felt it. She asked whether you wanted to trade seats with her, but you did not want to seem rude so you decided to deal with it. 

The food came, and people chatted among themselves. Eli-chan was talking to a member of the STAR Student council while Lily was trying to chat with Akashi. You just ate in silence, listening to what Lily was blabbering about. She was telling Akashi to not green light this partnership because of you. She then told him the whole story of what happened 3 years ago and stated because of that, Keio cannot be trusted. It made your blood boil. Because of such a trivial involving her, one whole college cannot be trusted.  Akashi just listened in silence. Later, Lily asked Akashi whether he was listening but in reply, he stood up and the whole hall turned quiet. 

'Today, we have the president and vice-president of Keio College's Student Council with us. They are here discuss a possible partnership between STAR and Keio. STAR has been working solo since it was established and it has accomplished many great things. But, I feel like if we want to win more, we need help, and I believe Keio is the help we need. There is no need for anymore discussion, this partnership will start.If you have any problems with that, find me after this dinner.'

The whole hall remained silent and a moment later, everyone clapped and nodded to the decision. It seemed like the partnership will go on. But, Lily does not look happy. She stood up and left. After she slammed the door, the hall went back silent and looked at the door. Akashi just sat back down and continued eating, while looking at you eating awkwardly. 

Akashi knows inside, that this partnership will bring him back to you. And slowly, you will.

(A/n: Finally Akashi is back! Sorry for the long wait but finally, Akashi! 

On another note, my school semester is starting soon and it seems like I will be super busy this semester >< I may not be able to update often but I will try. So I apologize in advance. 

Once again, thanks for reading and I will see you again hopefully soon!)