I have to go, Sorry

*Third POV*
You are every boys' dream girl. You are smart, pretty and reliable, but dorky at times and great at making people laugh with your silly jokes. You glow of confidence and elegance. Every boy in school wants you and every girl wants to be you.

You, however, had a "shady" past. You were from a rich household, the Ackerman Family (A/N: Yes, Shingeki no Kyojin XD). Your parents never did tell you what kind of job they were doing, but you knew it had a huge income. One day when you came home from Nursery, your parents said they had to go on a Business trip and dropped you off at their Friend's house, The Akashis. You knew the Akashis and had been to their mansion a couple of times. While your parents were talking to Mr. Akashi, Sei-kun, Mr. Akashi's son always showed you cool things around the mansion. You grew close to Sei-kun and he became your bestest friend.

After dropping you off there, your parents never did come back and you continued staying at the Akashi Mansion for the rest of your life.

You grew up together with Sei-kun and even went to the same Middle school and High School as him. Both of you were Rakuzan's finest, Sei-kun being ranked number 1 and you, number 2. However, Sei-kun went on being the most prominent leader in the School, leading the Student Council and the Basketball team, while you, are part of the Library Club and does a lot of drawings to decorate the Library.

In school, You and Sei-kun never talked much, due to the different schdules you have therefore to others, you two look like strangers. You both also never talked about the relationship you guys have. You both go to school together, but always arrive really early and there is little people in school. When you and Sei-kun step into school, you part ways and live out your seperate lives.

One day, you arrived to school with Sei-kun and saw Lily-chan, your best friend already at her locker. It was really weird as she always arrives just as the school bell rings. You tapped her shoulder and when she turned around to face you, you smiled and waves at her.

(F/N): 'Ohayo Lily-chan! You are in school early today. Really early...'

You saw her ignoring you and looking at everywhere but you. You waved you hand in front of her eyes to catch her attention.

(Lily-chan): 'Awwman I was looking for Akashi Seijuroo. I heard he always comes school at this timing soo I wanted to come early and talk to him since no one in school comes this early.'

(F/N): 'Why are you looking for Akashi Seijuro?'

(Lily-chan): 'Akashi-sama is really hot and I maaayyyy have this crush for him. He is so perfect. I saw him play Basketball the other day and I think that was also the day he stole my kokoro~~'

She looked like sparkles were flying around her and it really looks like she has this liking for Sei-kun. You then told her you knew Sei-kun and told her your story. You then offered to help her attract the attention of Sei-kun. She was so happy she almost squezed the life out of you with her hug.

Just as you and her hug, Sei-kun appeared and tapped your shoulder. He then told you that you guys can go home together later as there is no Council meeting and Basketball practise. You smiled and nodded to show that you understand his order and then inroduced (B/F/N) to him. Surprisingly, he remembered her from the practise session she saw. He than thanked her for her support.

After he walked away, Lily-chan started fangirling and you knew you had to help her.

*After school*

You met with Sei-kun after school and walked home. It was rare for you to walk to and fro from school as an Limo was always arranged, but this time, you both decided to walk home together slowly as this was a rare moment, walking home from school together.