Graduation

You took a final glance at Kaijo, and it brought a smile to your face. You spent 2 amazing years here and you had never regretted entering Kaijo. Kaijo was where you met your best friend you could trust and love, Eli Ayame, many many other possible life long friends and your first boyfriend, Kise Ryota. Kaijo brought you many memories and you will miss Kaijo.

'Let's welcome (F/n)(L/n) to give her valedictorian speech.'

Normally, it would be the President of the student council to give the speech, but Eli-chan insisted that you gave the speech this year.

'Good Afternoon my dear friends. Congratulations on graduating...'

After your speech, the students roared and cheer. You felt a tear flow down you cheeks as you smiled. The sight, was beautiful. Seeing everyone graduating, wearing the graduation gowns. You then turned around and saw your principal, giving you a thumbs up and turned back to the students and gave them a final thumbs up and shouted,

  'Arigato Minna-san, for the amazing 2 years I had in Kaijo!'

  Everyone stood up, shouting 'Kaijo!' and clapped loudly as you walked off stage. You could not stop smiling and walked back to your place in between Eli-chan and Ryota. The Principal than took your place at the podium.

  'It will be sad to you see go, but I am relieved that everyone of you have your future secured. You students are the most united batch of students we have here in Kaijo and many great memories and new histories were written because of you. I wish you all all the best for your future endeavors. Congratulations on graduating Minna.'

  Everyone than threw their graduation caps and cheered loudly. You turned to Eli-chan and gave her a tight hug, and then turned to Ryota, giving him a kiss. You put both your arms around Eli-chan and Ryota and pulled them into a group hug. The three of you applied and got accepted into the same College, and you are super excited to continue your life with them. 

  (A/n: Sorry for the short chapter! I actually wanted to add more content into this chapter but, it would become too dense and complicated >< I will start working on the next chapter right away! I have been receiving quite a bit of support and I am really thankful for you guys who really like this book! Thank you soooo much for your support, it really means a lot to me. :') )