Help

*Kise's POV*
Goodbye (F/n)cchi, it turns out I'm not strong enough to keep you here with me. You win Akashi.

*Third POV*
'(F/N)-chan! What happened? Are you and Ryota okay?'

You looked backed at her with tears welling up in your eyes. You shaked your head and started crying out loud.

Eli-chan looked at you in concern and pulled you into a hug.

'I lost him, the first person I ever loved and I betrayed him.'

She asked what happened, and said she recieved a message from Ryota-kun saying 'Goodbye'. She tried to call him but to no avail. She than rushed home from practise.

'I can't get away fron Sei-kun, Eli-chan. It is like Sei, is pulling me towards him and pushing Ryota-kun away. I don't know, I don't know my feelings. Help me please.'

You looked into her eyes, and she looked back into your teary wet eyes. She took a piece of tissue to wipe of the tears and asked you,

'Who do you love (F/n)-chan?'

You cried out again, saying that question is the problem.

Eli-chan asked you questions for hours, trying to sort out your feelings. When it was an hour pass midnight, you heard the door open. A sweaty, dirty Ryota-kun stepped through the door.

  'I'm home.' He mumbled.

When you say him, you imediately ran to him and hugged him tight, crying into his chest.

'BAKA! WHERE WERE YOU? I WAS SO WORRIED AND YOU JUST RAN OFF. I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.'

You shouted as your voice cracked. Ryota-kun smiled and patted your head.

  'Hey (F/n)cchi, I was just out because I felt like playing basketball.' He sighed and rested his cheek on the top of your head and hugged you back.

  He then pulled you away, but you reluctantly let go. He noticed and chuckled, saying that he wants to take a shower. He used his fingers to wipe of your tears. You sniffed and nodded.